Beginning

Sweet Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, i'm so so sorry to keep you waiting for an update of this story.

So, this chapter is  mostly flashback before the proposal, to give you an idea why Si Jin came out with that idea.

And i think i will end this story in the next one or two chapters.

 

Thank you so much for waiting patiently :*

 

2 months before

 

 

Si Jin woke up by the sound of the alarm.

 

He was struggling to open up his eyes but the sound of incoming message made him finally decided to wake up.

He smiled when he read the message.

 

A Message from Kang Mo Yeon

 

They said it’s going to be a bright and sunny day today, so, WAKE UP SLEEPY BOY!

 

PS: Saranghaeeeee

 

It’s been a week since both of them knew that Si Jin will move to The States, yesterday he got another news that he might be settled in New York, since Mr. Kim suggested him to follow his footstep.

And for a week also his relationship and Mo Yeon had returned to their normal phase, however both of them tried their best not to mention about Si Jin’s departure too often.

 

Si Jin rubbed his still too sleepy eyes and smiling when he began to answer his girlfriend’s message.

 

SJ : My life is always bright and sunny since i’m with you ;)

MY: Tsk you and your smart mouth, it’s still nine in the morning Mr. Yoo! Anyway i’m already at the campus, Prof. Kim wanted to meet me earlier..urgghhh final year is really somethinggg :”((((

SJ : Hahaha, you can do it! CHEER UP :**

MY: Aisshh, araaaa, see you this afternoon!! :*

SJ: See you :)

 

 

Actually Si Jin didn’t have a class that day, however since he had to prepare for his departure, he had to come to his campus everyday, which for him it was not a problem since he could meet Mo Yeon there.

 

An hour later when he just got out from the bus, he received a call from Chi Hoon, it was strange since the both of them never called each other on the phone, mostly they only had a conversation via messages.

Si Jin picked up the phone and greeted by the slghtly panicky version of Chi Hoon.

 

“Hy..Hyunggg, where are youu?”

“Yes, i’ve just arrived Chi Hoon-ssi, why?”

“Heol, Hyunggg come here ppaaallli, i think Noona needs youu woahh.”

 

Si Jin got alarmed when Chi Hoon mentioned his girlfriend.

 

“Yaa Lee Chi Hoon, what happen? Where is Mo Yeon? Where are you guys now?” He started to run from the bus stop.

“We..we are on the second floor, near the library, hyungg jinjja you will have a heart attack when you get there, ommoo, hyung, i need to hang up now, come ppalliiiii!!”

“Yaa Lee Chi Hoon, yaaa! yaa!”

 

Chi Hoon already hung up the call before Si Jin could even process anything, so what he could do was run as fast as he could to the mentioned place.

 

Chi Hoon was right when he said Si Jin would have a heart attack when he got there, what he saw was beyond his wildest imagination.

It was his girlfriend, Kang Mo Yeon, standing beside Lee Chi Hoon, who was as panic as he was, with a lot of flowers beside her, and she was bowing down saying sorry to the guy in front of her, and that’s not it.

Behind that guy, there was another guy, and another guy, and maybe eight or nine other guys queuing.

Yes, all of those guys confessed to his girlfriend, and all of them had beautiful kind of flowers, chocolates, and any other gifts he could ever imagine.

 

“What thee…”

 

Mo Yeon looked up when she heard a familiar voice and her face lit up, she suddenly ran to him, basically standing behind him, hiding herself from those guys.

Si Jin protective instinct kicked in. 

 

“YA! ARE YOU GUYS DUMB OR BLIND? SHE’S TAKEN FROM LONG TIME AGO! How dare all of you to come to her and do something like this!”

 

He yelled to the guys who still waited for his girlfriend, some of them looked disappointed, but one of them raised his hand and yelled back at him.

 

“But Sunbaee, you are leaving next summer! It means we will have a chance!! RIGHTTT??”

 

“MWOORAGOOO???”

 

 

Some hours later after all the scenes, he had been through, he was just sitting, sulking, with Mo Yeon beside him.

 

“Si Jin-ahh, are you still mad?” Mo Yeon knew her boyfriend was mad, but she just wanted to make a conversation with this sulky guy.

“I’m..i’m not mad at you.” He answered while he was still looking somewhere else, avoiding an eye contact with her.

Mo Yeon scooted closer and rested her head on his right shoulder, and she looked up like an innocent kid.

“Then..why are you still sulky like this? hmmm?”

 

Si Jin smiled timidly and finally looked at her.

 

“I’m just sad that maybe what they had said was true..”

“Which one?”

“About having a chance to be with you when i’m away..” He sighed.

 

Mo Yeon’s eyes widened, and she immediately straightened her back.

 

“Listen to me carefully Yoo Si Jin-ssi!”

 

Si Jin was taken aback when he heard his girlfriend’s firm tone.

 

“From all the men existing in this world, i like Yoo Si Jin the most! I..i’ve waited more than a decade to be with him, i made a lot of lunch boxes for him, and i got scolded a lot by my best friends for my love for him, despite all of those things, i can’t stop liking him, because Yoo Si Jin is the most hardworking, kind, and loving person i’ve ever met! ahh, and he is handsome too! So do you have a problem with that?”

 

Si Jin couldn’t help but smile at his girlfriend’s confession, if that was her plan to make him feel better, she surely had done an excellent job.

 

“Ommmo, are you confessing to me right now Miss Kang?” He chuckled while scratching his head.

“Ne! that’s why, never ever think that i will have a feeling with another guy, i don’t care if someday we will be miles away with each other, because i love you, and nothing and no one can ever change that! arassoo? so, stop sulking!”

 

Si Jin smiled at her and caressed her face.

 

“What did i do in my previous life so i can have someone like you as my girlfriend Mo Yeon-ah?”

“Meollaa, maybe you’ve saved an entire country.” She giggled.

 

He pulled her to a tight hug, closing his eyes because he still had a lot of things in his mind.

 

How can i survive being away from you Mo Yeon-ah… 

 

 

One and Half Month before

 

 

Si Jin and Mr. Kim just finished a big meeting with other students and lecturers who were selected for that program, so they decided to have a lunch before going back to their campus.

 

“Look at this, my third son, he’s just starting to walk.” 

Mr. Kim showed a picture of a toddler to Si Jin.

“Hahaha he’s so cute, and looks like you Mr. Kim!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter