First Concert.

SHINee World: The Beginning

 SHINee is work really hard for their first concert next week. "This song is hard!" said Onew. "I always forgot the lyrics." said Minho."Me too." said Key. "We rest first." said Jonghyun. "Okay." said Onew,Minho,Key and Taemin.

An hour later.....

 "I think I can do this," said Taemin and made the solo dance. "You're great!" shouted Onew and Minho. "T..Thanks..." Taemin said. "You're blushing. Don't be too shy,lets Umma make you comfortable," Key said to Taemin. "Stop playing around please," Jonghyun said.
"Whatever, hey Minho, lets practise rapping" Key said. "Ok" Minho said back. "Just go,likes you're so good," Jonghyun added. "I know you have a good voice but please don't be so proud to yourself," Key said.

A week later.....

"We will make our first concert today!" said Onew. They were excited. "Now, a new team will make their first concert!" said the announcer. The audient clapped their hand. SHINee sang their first song, Replay. ".........................................................Noona no mu yeppo..... Replay,replay,replay............................." . 

After their sang.....

 The audient clapped their hand happily. "That is the end of our show tonight." said the announcer. They go to the backstage. "Huh! I was so nervous..." said Key. "Of course you're nervous because you're a coward" said Jonghyun. Key was angry at Jonghyun and punch his eye. "Ouch!" said Jonghyun. They were fighting until they both were injured. Onew and Minho took them to the nearest clinic. "They looks like cat and dog," said Taemin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if my english is bad.