Jonghyun's real friends.

SHINee World: The Beginning

  Onew,Minho,Key and Taemin took Jonghyun home. "Whose house is this?" asked Jonghyun. "It our house." said Onew. "He right." said Minho. "Jonghyun lost his memory." said Key. "Do you remember us? I'm Key,this is Taemin,Minho and this is Onew" Key said. "No..." Jonghyun said. Key was so sad because it was him who made Jonghyun accident. "Don't blame yourself,Key" Onew said.

 

  Key nodded and wiped his tears.

 

  "We should do something to help him. He is our friend," Taemin said. "Yeah but, what can we do?" Minho asked. "Let's help him by brought him to his favourite place," Taemin said again. "OK".

 

  A few weeks later...

 

  "Jonghyun, aaah~ open your mouth,please!" Key said with a spoon on his right hand. He know Jonghyun has lose memories, so Jonghyun will never mad at him.

  "What you're doing?!" Jonghyun shout. Key got shocked. "Jong.. Jonghyun.. You... You remember?!" Key screamed. "Why would I forgot?!" he shouted. "Yahh,how can I forgot you,?" he cried. Key was so angry and slapped Jonghyun. "You now what? We take care of you almost a month?! And you thanked us with calling us ?!" Key shouted.

  "Hyung, what's that noise?" Taemin asked. "Don;t know,let's check it out," Minho said.

  "So.. Sorry..." Jonghyun said to Key. "Hahahaa! You say sorry to me! I won!" Key laughed. "You..!" Jonghyun wanted to push Key but Onew, Taemin and Minho came before he do it. "Don't push my Umma!" Taemin cried. "So hyung, you already remember?" Minho asked. "Yeah," said Jonghyun. "No wonder you two fight," Taemin said releasing a sigh.