The Final Chapter

SHINee World: The Beginning

 Onew and Minho are looking for Key, Jonghyun and Taemin. "We are looking for them almost a week." Minho say to Onew. "I know." say Onew. Onew go home and Minho still wants to find his lose friend. Jonghyun come and hit Minho's back. Minho is unconscious. Jonghyun take Minho.

At night.....

 Onew set his alarm and sleep. He wants to dream about chicken. Onew don't get what he wants because he don't dream about chicken.

In Onew dream.....

 Onew see Minho, Key, Taemin and Jonghyun. "Why you leave me alone?" ask Onew. "Just for fun!" answer Minho. "Me too." say Key. "Let's kill him!" say Taemin. "Let's go!" say Jonghyun. Onew punch Jonghyun's eye. "Why you leave me?!" say Onew. Minho change into Frogman. Key change into Almightyman. Taemin change into Tornadoman. Jonghyun change into Blingman. "Incomplete SHINee Attack!" say Blingman, Almightyman, Tornadoman and Frogman. Onew dying. Blingman catch a chicken. "This is last chicken." say Blingman. "Give it to me!" say Onew. Blingman destroy it. "NO!" say Onew. Blingman, Almightyman, Tornadoman and Frogman laugh. Onew is angry and suddenly fire appear and surround him. Onew change into Dubuman. "Fire Ball!" say Dubuman. "Incomplete SHINee Attack!" say Blingman, Almightyman, Tornadoman and Frogman. Dubuman avoid the attack. "Fire Victory!" say Dubuman. Fire Victory defeat Incomplete SHINee Attack. Blingman, Almightyman, Tornadoman and Frogman become their human form. "So strong!" say Taemin. "We leave you because......." Jonghyun cannot continue his say because Onew is wake from his sleep.

 "It's already morning!" say Onew and he go to police station. "We already catch the criminal. He put a bomb on your van and stab Jonghyun because you don't give the autograph." say the policeman. "How about Minho, Key and Taemin?" ask Onew. "The criminal don't know." answer the policeman. Onew go back sadly and think about Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin. Someone knock his house door and he open it. He see Minho and Key.

 

 

The End       

 

 

 

 

Please read the continue of this story in SHINee World: The Super Heroes.

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.