Is Taemin die?

SHINee World: The Beginning

 Taemin wants to find Jonghyun and Key. "Hyung!" shout Taemin. Onew and Minho see him. They go to Taemin and ask "What are you doing?". "I want to find Key and Jonghyun.". "Let's find them together!" said Onew.

At that night.....

 Taemin sneak out quietly. He go near a ravine. "Maybe they fall into this deep ravine." said Taemin. Someone wants to push Taemin. Taemin hold that man hand when he is push. "Release my hand." That man say to Taemin. That man fail to push Taemin. That man and Taemin are fighting. Taemin punch that man eye. "How dare you?!..." say That man and punch Taemin stomach. "You are Maknae and I..." say That man. "You what?" ask Taemin. "I will let you go." say That man and go. Taemin quickly run toward that man and open his mask. "Bling-bling Jonghyun?!" Taemin say surprisely. That man push Taemin into the ravine. "I cannot let you go because you know who am I." say Jonghyun.

Tomorrow.....

 "Where is Taemin?" Onew ask Minho. "I don't know!" answer Minho. They go find Taemin. "TAEMIN!" shout Onew and Minho When they found a piece of Taemin's shirt. They go to police station and give the piece of Taemin's shirt. They are sad because they lose Jonghyun, Key and Taemin.

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.