Eight years later

SHINee World: The Beginning

 The headmaster angry at Jonghyun and Key. "Why you two fight" said The headmaster. He said my eye like puppy!"said Jonghyun. "He said my eyes look like cat!" said Key,don't want to lose. "Enough you two!" said The headmaster. The headmaster gave them a warning. "You must clean all toilet including the toilet bowl for a week!". "Then I have to clean you too because you're toilet bowl," Key said to Jonghyun. Jonghyun glared at him with a death glare. "You can start next holiday." said The headmaster. "Alright" said Jonghyun and Key. 

 The next day.....Onew and Minho were playing. Suddenly a crazy man came and attack them. "Let's run!" said Onew. "Okay!" said Minho. The crazy man caught Minho. "Help me!" said Minho. "Give me the sweets in your pocket." said the crazy man. Minho gave the sweet in his pocket to the crazy man. The next holiday..... "This toilet is so smelly." said Key. "You are right!" answered Jonghyun. That evening....."Hey you,JongKey, do you guys enjoyed cleaning the toilet?" asked Taemin. "No and never put my name with his!" answered Jonghyun and Key.

Eight years later(2008).....

 Onew and Minho read the newspaper. They read a news. "SM Entertainment wants five people to form a group." Key,Jonghyun and Taemin read that news too. "When the audition?" asked Key. "This Friday." answered Taemin.

 

 

 

 

Sorry if my english is bad.