Key's dream(Part 1)

SHINee World: The Beginning

 Key is sleeping.

In Key's dream.....

 Jonghyun come to Key. "Why you leave us?" ask Key. "I'm dead now!" answer Jonghyun. "Can you back to life?" ask Key. "Yes,if you defeat me in a battle." answer Jonghyun. Jonghyun change himself into Blingman. "Thunder Ball" say Blingman. Key avoid the attack. "How you get your power?" ask Key. "Anything can happen in dreams."answer Blingman. Key punch Blingman. "Thunderbolt" say Blingman. Key injured. Onew, Minho and Taemin come. "Are you alright?" ask Taemin. "Yes,thanks." said Key. "Who are you?" ask Onew. "I'm Blingman!" answer Blingman. "Are you Bling-Bling Jonghyun?" ask Minho. "How dare you call me that!" answer Blingman. "Thunder Ball!" say Blingman again. Minho is dead. "How dare you kill my hyung!" Taemin say angrily. Blingman use his Thunder Ball to kill Taemin. Onew and Key shock.

After an hour.....

 Onew and Key still shock. Blingman slap them. "Why you slap us?" ask Onew and Key. "You two are shock!" say Blingman. "He want everyone remember him." Key say to Onew. "Yes.He still like Jonghyun." say Onew. "What you said! I will kill you,Thunderbolt!" say Blingman.

 

 

 

What happen to Onew and Key?

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.