The Audition

SHINee World: The Beginning

That Friday.....

 They were waiting outside the audition room. "Next!" said one of the judge. "It my turn." said Onew. "Good luck!" said Minho.

After that.....

 "How the audition?" asked Minho. "It's your turn now." said Onew. "Okay!" said Minho. Minho get into the audition room. 

That evening.....

 Key,Jonghyun and Taemin go to the audition. "I work hard for this audition." said Jonghyun. "I know you can!" said Taemin. "Me too" said Key. "Okay!" said Jonghyun while get into the audition room. Jonghyun exit from that room after a while and said "They say I have a good voice". "I will get into the room!" said Taemin. "Good luck!" said Key and Jonghyun. "Okay!" said Taemin.

After a while.....

 "They say I good at dancing!" said Taemin. "It's my turn." said Key while entering the audition room. Key exit from that room after a few minute. "How the audition?" asked Jonghyun and Taemin. "They said I can be a rapper like someone that come here before us." said Key. "Who?" asked Jonghyun and Taemin. "His name is........Min..ho or something like that." said Key.

At home.....

 Key think something."I think I have heard someone that his name is Minho." said Key slowly. "What you thinking now?" asked Taemin. "Nothing!" answered Key. "Let's go eat!" said Taemin. "Okay." said Key.

 

 

 

 

 

Will Key remember Onew and Minho?

 

 

 

Sorry if my english is bad.