EPILOGUE

Tutor 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He planned all of this for you, aren’t you flattered?” Seongwoo laughed and Mirae laughed with him followed by everyone laughed at her.

“What a nice boyfriend huh?” Jinyoung looked at Mirae and Mirae looked at him with a glare.

“You,” She looked at him, “it’s not funny to ask me such question” Mirae complained and Jinyoung laughed.

“I’m sorry, I have no idea on how to ask you to confess,” Jinyoung looked like he felt bad, “please forgive me”

“I don’t know, you annoy me” Mirae sighed and Jinyoung looked like he’s panicking.

“Hey, I’ll tell you the bright side,” Jinyoung looked at Mirae, “at least, without me asking you date, you won’t date him right now”

“That’s true” Guanlin looked at her and smiled, “just let him pass this time, he help us a lot today do you know that?”

“ I agree” Mirae smiled and looked at Jinyoung, “just this once, you hear me?”

“Yes ma’am” Jinyoung laughed, “oh by the way, you got the book right?”

“Yeah, the IELTS? It’s a book that I’ve been wanting to buy”

“See I told you we got the right book” Jihoon whispered. Mirae looked at him and smiled sweetly.

“Thankyou oppa, it means a lot”

“It’s nothing, don’t mind it” Jihoon tried to be cool and everyone laughed.

“But what’s with the book?” Mirae looked at everyone and frowned.

“Okay,” Guanlin looked at her and smiled, “I don’t want you to freak out and even angry about it, and remember, this is a nice gesture from us, we just want to help”

“What is going on?” Mirae looked at him seriously, “tell me”

“Okay” Guanlin smiled and looked at his bag. He opened his bag and grabbed an envelope and gave it immediately to Mirae.

“What’s this?” Mirae opened the envelope and saw few letters that is actually addressed to her. “Guanlin-ah? What’s this?”

“That’s an acceptance letter” Guanlin smiled and looked at th acceptance letter on Mirae’s hand, “I got your grades and record and sent it to some scholarship organization, and the reply is really nice, they want you to join their exchange program from high school to university in many different cities”

“Different cities?” Mirae looked shock and she skimmed through the letters. There are so many letters coming for her and so many good offers is made. She got the scholarship offers in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and even Washington D.C. “This looks expensive” she looked at them, “I cannot accept this”

“We handled that as well,” Jinyoung grabbed a letter and passed it to Mirae’s eyes, “that’s a letter of sponsorship from companies in Korea, they’re willing to sponsor you if you’re willing to do this and work for them in the future”

“And if you don’t like that option, you can have another option” Jisung showed her another letter, “the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter