VIII

Tutor 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello guys! I am so sorry that I'm late!!! But I've been really busy with my clients and project and I hope you guys understand :( but the good news is, I FINISHED EVERYTHING! This is my last time posting for Tutor 101 and I hope you guys look forward to Indebted To You ^^ I love you guys and thankyou so much for reading! XOXO!

 

“Guanlin-” Minhyun tried to calm him down, “you know-“

“No, I only want that, you promise me you’ll get me anything” he reminded them.

“Yea but not things like this,” Jaehwan looked at him, “this is somewhat impossible, what will we tell your agency and the others? And does she want it? You know she gives report to the agency right?”

“Yeah I know,” Guanlin sighed, “is it really impossible?”

“Somehow yeah” Jihoon nodded, “but I know we can give you something that you will appreciate”

“What is it?”

Jihoon and Woojin smiled and grins. The 2 saussages brain could be really brilliant when they combine it altogether.

 

 

“We can give you plan, would you like that?”

 

***

 

Mirae looked up at the ceiling and dazed. It’s almost 2 AM but she still couldn’t forget the fact that Guanlin lied to her. She was shock not only because of she’s disappointed, of course she is disappointed, but most of all, it’s because Guanlin actually has the capability to do so.

“Why didn’t he just tell me” Mirae sighed. She looked at her phone and looked over the picture she took during her date with Guanlin. The date and the revelation was in a same day that she seriously has no idea on what to feel. She still feel overwhelmed, but disappointed mostly. She grabbed her phone and looked over the notifications.

 

Lai Guanlin: we need to talk

Ha Mirae: Is it about how you lie to me again? are you going to lie again?

Lai Guanlin: Mirae-ya, come on, don’t do this

Ha Mirae: Do what? I’m really pissed rn. Please don’t contact me

 

Mirae sighed. She really wanted to forget him, but it feels so hard not to reply him. She decided to look for other notifications and found Jinyoung’s message there.

 

Bae Jinyoung: Are you okay?

Ha Mirae: Are you seriously asking me that?

Bae Jinyoung: yeah I am

Ha Mirae: I will be. I just need time

 

Mirae put her cellphone away and looked back at the ceiling. She tried to close her eyes but she’s dealing with the devil right now. She knows even though she told him to go away, at some point, he will appear again back to his life. And she knew that her meeting with Guanlin won’t take long.

 

Since she’s trapped in Wanna One’s plan.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Mirae sipped her drinks after eating chicken that afternoon. Guanlin was in the toilet and she was forced by him to eat the rest of her chicken. After a while, her phone rang and she looked at the caller id. “Yess?” She answered the phone.

“Mirae-ya, it’s Hwang Minhyun”

“Eh? Which one?”

“THE Hwang Minhyun” Minhyun replied from the other side of the phone and Mirae understand immediately.

“Ahh Minhyun-ssi! What can I do for you?” Mirae smiled and stopped eating her chicken.

“We need to talk to you” Minhyun immeditely told her his intention, “we’re outside of your chicken place right now, you can get out and meet us at the back of the bushes, since Guanlin is not there yet”

“WHAT?!” Mirae widened her eyes and screamed a little. She got scared after realizing that her whole date was spied by Minhyun. And he said they, so the rest were probably there as well.

“Just come here at the back of the bushes before Guanlin comes back!” Mirae heard another voice and it sounded like Jaehwan’s voice. She hung up and ran outside to the back of the bushes, unsure. She looked at the bushes and saw Minhyun, Jisung, Woojin, Sungwoon and Seongwoo there.

“Oh!” She bowed at them, “annyeonghaseyo”

“Yes hello” Seongwoo looked at the window a the restaurant while looking at her, “we don’t have much time”

“What is going on?” Mirae got confused.

Sungwoon started to talk, “We need to tell you something, because we think-“

“And we know” Woojin added.

“That Guanlin outsmarted all of us” Jisung finished the sentenced worried.

“What do you mean outsmarted?” Mirae got worried and Jisung showed Mirae Guanlin’s test.

“You know something’s wrong with this test” Jisung showed her, “he only missed one or 2 points. We assume that he did this on purpose”

“Eh? Why?” Mirae got even more confused.

“Oh my God Mirae it’s obvious that he likes you can’t you see that?!” Seongwoo raised his voice a little bit, “he wants to keep you as his tutor, I think you knew”

“W-what?” Mirae could not think straight. She was really angry and she felt like she wanted to ditch Guanlin right now. “I’m going to leave now”

“No you can’t do that” Jisung looked at her, “we need to teach him a lesson, and we will help you with that”

“Are you that angry?” Sungwoon asked and she nodded.

“He make me waste my time and I sometimes sacrifice my job so he can study, it’s just unfair for me”

“Yeah we know, and we understand that you’re really angry right now, but we have a plan to make him learn his lesson, if you want to join us” Minhyun looked at her and she looked at him.

 

 

She could not believe this, but she’s actually interested.

 

 

“I’m listening” She decided to join team Wanna One”

 

“Great” Jisung smiled, “we’re going to pretend that we just follow you and you should pretend that you don’t know that we’re following you, we’ll get him confess and we’ll convince him to get A+ in the test tonight, and you will be done with him”

“That’s great, so I don’t need to take care of him anymore” Mirae laughed bitterly.

“No, we told you about this, so you owe us something” Woojin looked at her.

“What? No I’m not!”

“Yes you are, I mean, if we didn’t tell you this, you will never know,” Woojin laughed, “I cannot believe that Minhyun hyung figured this out first than you!”

“Yaa!” Minhyun screamed at Woojin.

Jaehwan laughed and started to speak, “here’s our deal, since we told you our plan and everything, and we actually going to help you get out from tutoring Guanlin, you need to agree on something”

“What is it?” Mirae sighed. She realized that she’s trapped at this point.

“You need to let Guanlin explain his reason, and even though you’re angry at him, you need to agree to see him at least one last time”

Mirae looked at the boys in front of her, “I need to let you know that I’m busy studying and juggling 3 jobs all at once, so I don’t think I can agree to that deal”

“Up to you, but we can just tell Guanlin to keep having bad grades since you knew already anyway” Seongwoo laughed.

Mirae got really pissed. She’s trapped and now she’s controlled by Wanna One. But risks needs to be taken. And she knew she needed to do this and get out from her tutoring job.

“Agree, I’ll go with your plan” Mirae nodded and the boys smiled. She looked at the restaurant and saw Guanlin sitting but still looking for her. “I need to go now”

“Have fun at your date” Jisung smiled and she nodded. “Ah wait!” Jisung stopped her.

“Whaaaaaattt~~” Mirae got annoyed as she turned her body around.

“I have a question tho” Jisung asked her, “do you seriously want to stop being close with Guanlin and Tutoring him that bad?”

“I’m not answering that” Mirae laughed and walked away.

 

FLASHBACK OFF

 

“I never thought that my life would be this complicated” Mirae sighed. She regret it, but she’s already in, so no matter what happened. She needed to see Guanlin at least one more time.

 

***

 

“Is everything set for tomorrow?” Jisung asked Guanlin when he’s about to go to bed and he nodded. “You need to make this work”

“I know, I really like her” Guanlin nodded and put stuff on his bag.

“Yes, you know how dangerous it is, we sacrifice so many things for you” Jihoon looked at him, “we might even get penalties because of you”

“I know hyung I’m sorry, and thank you” Guanlin smiled.

“And we know she’s a good girl, so you need to get her” Minhyun added.

“Yeah, pink saussage team loves her” Woojin laughed and also Jihoon.

“What if I failed?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter