II

Tutor 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEH Who am I kidding I can't wait until a week to update HAHAHAH here's the next update from me! XOXO!

 

“You must be joking” Yoreum looked at Mirae with a very wide opened mouth. Mirae nodded.

“Well they offer me so much money” Mirae looked at Yoreum while stirring her coffee. Mirae got a free time all of the suden so she decided to go with Yoreum to get some coffee together.

“How much they pay you?” Yoreum asked. Mirae went closer to Yoreum and whispering some numbers to Yoreum. “NO!”

“Per week” Mirae looked at Yoreum, “so right now, I will need to teach him 3 times a week and times will depend on them”

“I still cannot believe Jinyoung sunbaenim choose you to tutor Guanlin-ssi” Yoreum looked at Mirae and shook her head, “you must be really smart Mirae-ya”

“I don’t even know why he choose me” Mirae sighed, “I guess I can tutor them after 10 PM”

“That’s crazy, you will be home very late” Yoreum looked at Mirae, “just quit one of your job!”

“What? You’re crazy” Mirae declined the idea immediately.

“I’m not. I’m being logical” Yoreum defend herself, “you got paid much more for this one eather than the other two jobs! Just tell one of your job that you can only part time for week end!”

Mirae looked at Yoreum. She’s not wrong. She could ask permission from her cafe to work only during the weekend. They even suggest that few times to her, but she denied since she’s saving for college. “Do you think I should try?”

“Yeah!” Yoreum nodded, “you should try! I don’t want you to force yourself! You’ll get sick!”

“I know” Mirae nodded. She looked at her watch and stand up, “I need to go now. I have work at the restaurant”

“Think about what I said okay?” Yoreum smiled, “when will be the beginning of your tutor?”

“Well.. I’m not sure, but I think.. next week?” Mirae wasn’t sure. She stood up followed by Mirae and hugged her best friend, “be nice okay? I’ll see you tomorrow”

“Sure will” Yoreum nodded and watched her bestfriend walking away. Mirae walked to an ice cream restaurant near the cafe and went inside. Another work has finally begin.

“Oh! Mirae-ya! You’re here!” The owner of the shop greeted her and she bowed to her, “welcome back! How’s school today?”

“Pretty nice” Mirae smiled and went to the back of the cashier.

“Great! Please help us today! There are so many customer today!” the owner asked her and she started to work immediately.

 

***

 

Guanlin looked at the back once again. And there she is, Ha Mirae, sitting at the back reading SAT book while she’s still in the first year of high school. “I think she’s crazy” Guanlin whispered to Daehwi. Daehwi also looked at the back and frown. ‘what kind of girl read SAT as their way to spend their free time?

“I don’t know, maybe she’s just very smart” Daehwi looked back at his science book. Guanlin looked at her once again and then concentrate on his science book. The class at the academy is about to start in 5 minutes and they’re waiting for their teacher to showed up.

“Good evening” Ms. Oh walked inisde of their class after 5 minutes and looked at each and everyone with smile on her face, “today, lets have another math quiz”

“No...” Guanlin sighed and Daehwi looked at him with sympatethic eyes.

“Just try first” Daehwi looked at Guanlin and he looked back at him.

“I always try my best I swear,” Guanlin sighed. Why is he so bad at this? He thought.

The test paper were given to all student and they were working on the test for approximately one hour. Guanlin tried so hard on solving the problem, but he himself, was having difficulties on finding what he should look for.

“Pass the paper everyone” Ms. Oh announced and he passed the paper hald empty. Daehwi looked at him and patted his shoulder, “you’ll do better next time”

“I hope so” Guanlin sighed and looked at Mirae who was done passing her paper and continued on reading her SAT book. “She’s crazy, I wonder what’s in her brain” Guanlin keep looking at Mirae.

“Lai Guanlin!” Someone called him and he looked up front. Ms. Oh hold his paper and he went up to get his paper. “Another C guanlin, work harder” Ms. Oh sighed. He bowed and looked at his paper and bring it to his seat. Daehwi looked at it for a while, “at least it’s flat C now”

“Not helping” Guanlin sighed.

“Sorry” Daehwi heard his name got called and walked to the front. Daehwi looked at his test paper and smiled. That moment, Guanlin know, he really needs a tutor.

The class at the academy is finally done and it’s time for them to go. Guanlin put all of his books on his bag and prepare to go home. “Don’t you think she supposed to approach me for the tutor thing?” Guanlin whispered.

“Yo” A voice called Guanlin and he jumped. He looked at the source of the voice and saw Mirae looking at him. Guanlin jumped a little bit and looked at her without saying any words.

“I-I”

“Let me see your quiz paper” Mirae demanded his test paper immediately. Guanlin took his paper from his bag and hand it over to Mirae. “Ah..” She looked at him, “look again, okay? Finish it yourself, try to find the mistake, and if you have something in mind, you tell me.” Mirae took a pen from her pocket and write a number and username on Guanlin’s paper, “that’s my number, you can text me or even picture your problem and send it to my kakaotalk”

“I see” Guanlin looked really scared, “t-thanks”

“yup” Mirae looked at her watch and left after. Guanlin and Daehwi looked at each other and frowned.

“That’s nice” Daehwi looked at Guanlin and smiled, “at least she’s teaching you something”

“What?” Guanlin looked confused, “as I remember, she’s only here for less than 3 minutes, or did I miss something?” he asked.

“Well, she’s teaching you to look for your own mistake” Daehwi giggled and Guanlin could only look at him shocked.

 

***

 

Mirae looked at Guanlin’s paper and immediately left since she need to go to work at the cafe immediately. The cafe was not that far, but she’s kinda late that day. She looked at his paper and saw that he actually understand the basic and Guanlin abseloutly could count, but he’s just very wreckless on counting and missed on some formula, so she gave him her number and told him to text her if she don’t understand anything.

She ran out right after she gave him her number. She ran out and looked at Wanna One’s van waiting in front of her. She couldn’t care less, she could not see anything anyway. She walked really fast and all of the sudden, heard someone called her name.

“Mirae-ssi!”

She turned around. She heard that voice before. She looked at the person who called her was standing in front of the van she saw before. “Yes?” She asked him.

“How are you?” He looked at Mirae with a smile on his face.

“Bae Jinyoung sunbaenim” She politely called him, “we know we’re not that close”

“I know, but I would love to be close with you, you seem so smart” Jinyoung laughed and smiled, “are you going home?”

“No” Mirae looked at him. She softened a little bit. Jinyoung looked so sincere. “I have work”

“You have work? But it’s late” Jinyoung frowned.

“Well, you also work late sometimes,” Mirae laughed bitterly, “I have my shift at cafe nearby until 10 PM, I’ll be fine don’t worry”

“O-Okay” Jinyoung smiled at her. She looked at his smile and her problems felt like it got lifted up, his smiles healed her somehow. Jinyoung looked around and saw Guanlin and Daehwi walking out from the academy and looked back at Mirae, “Mirae-ssi, take care!”

“Thanks” Mirae smiled and walked away. She ran faster than before. It was nice to see someone could smile at you and worry about you. She’s been very strong this whole time that people didn’t even care anymore. It feels good to know that someone still can worry for her and care.

She smiled recalling Jinyoung’s smile and ran until she arrived at the cafe.

 

***

Jisung looked at Guanlin and Daehwi and smiled at them. They were just done with their show that night and they’re ready to go home. The rest of the members are alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter