VI

Tutor 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
We're almost thereee XD So excited! I hope you will enjoy this one! And actually... I divide this chapter into 2 so I might update again after 24 hours or 48 hours? XD enjoy!

 

“What is wrong with you?” Mirae looked at Guanlin and wondered, “you know the formula, but you keep making mistake here calculating the number!” Mirae looked at the paper. She had a little bit difficulties these days since Guanlin’s grade fell again and it got even worse. He usually only got B- or C-, but this time, he went to the impossible. He got himself a D and even F. “Guanlin-ah, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I think” Guanlin looked at his paper and looked at Mirae.

“Do you have something in your mind you want to tell me?” Mirae asked her.

“Not really” Guanlin looked at her, “why?”

“I don’t think you put yourself fully in this” Mirae sighed. She closed her book and Guanlin’s book, “are you okay? This is the fourth time you got a D, and on other test you even got an F”

“I’m sorry” Guanlin sighed, “am I that bad?”

“You are not actually, you just miscalculate so many stuff,” Mirae sighed, “are you stressed? Is there anything that I can do to help?”

“Well,not really, I guess I just have too much work” Guanlin sighed. He looked at Mirae and held his hands, “Mirae-ya”

“Hm?” Mirae looked at her hands that were joined and held by Guanlin, “what are you doing?”

“You want to help me?” Guanlin looked at her and she nodded, “I think I have an idea”

“What idea you have on your mind?” She asked. She’s really worried and she would love to do anything to make him happy again.

“Have a date with me”

“What?”

“Yeah, go on one date with me,” Guanlin smiled and looked at her. Mirae could only look at him confused. ‘Is he even serious right now?’ she thought.

“You’re not joking?” Mirae asked and Guanlin shook his head.

“Why would I? We will just go out and eat and stuff, no serious stuff”

“No serious stuff?” Mirae got even more confused. A ‘date’ term itself is serious. But he probably said that since he doesn’t really understand what he’s saying. He’s speaking in Korean and he’s not really fluent in it.

“Yeah” Guanlin smiled, “next Wednesday I don’t have schedule so we can go, and while we’re going out, I guess we can solve some problem here”

“Okay” Mirae smiled and nodded accepting the invitation. She’s overwhelmed. It’s her first ‘date’ with him and there will be only 2 of them. ‘would that be awkward?’ she thought.

“Okay, I’ll pick you up after your class, and don’t tell anyone, even Jinyoung hyung” Guanlin smiled. he put his book on his bag and stand up, “see you on Wednesday”

“N-ne” She smiled and saw Guanlin walking away from her. until Guanlin disappeared, she froze and after he left, she got all of her sense back.

 

“Did that just happened?” She mumbled in shock.

 

***

 

Guanlin looked at Mirae secretly right after he left. He could see her face being really confused and he’s even more confused. He still could not believe that he asked her out on a date. ‘Holy crap what should I do? Where should we go? What should I wear?’ he asked himself.

But somehow, he’s a little bit proud of himself that he has courage to ask her out.

He waited outside of the school and waited for Wanna One’s van to arrive since they’re taking him to cube building. He looked around and saw Jinyoung, somehow also waiting outside of the gate. He decided to approach him. “Hyung” he greeted him.

“Oh? Guanlin” Jinyoung looked shock, “what are you doing here? I thought you still have tutoring with Mirae?”

“No we finished early, I need to rest” Guanlin answered, “what are you doing here? Who are you waiting for?”

Jinyoung looked quiet and Guanlin frowned. It’s weird how Jinyoung did not reply his question right after he asked. ‘what’s on his mind?’ he wondered.

“I’m waiting for my cousin” Jinyoung replied shortly after a while.

“Bae Inna?” Guanlin looked around and Jinyoung nodded. They both were looking at the street and looked for the person Jinyoung was looking for. Bunch of girls walked in front of them while admiring the 2 handsome faces from Wanna One, but they’re still looking at the road.

“Oh hyung, our van is here, I need to go now” Guanlin looked at Jinyoung and he nodded.

“Have fun” Jinyoung smiled and Guanlin nodded. He looked at the street again and spotted Bae Inna walking towards the gate and he pointed at her. “Hyung, that’s Bae Inna”

“Oh yeah” Jinyoung froze and Inna approached them.

“Jinyoung-ah, and oh! Hello Guanlin-ssi” Inna greeted the 2 boys in front of her.

“Hello noona,” Guanlin greeted her politely, “Jinyoung hyung said he’s waiting for you”

“You are?” Inna frowned, “but we’re classmate, you can just wait for me in class” Inna looked at Jinyoung and he looked like he’s still looking for someone.

“Uh, yeah Inna” Jinyoung smiled and looked at her awkwardly, “I promise that I will see you here yesterday”

“No you were not” Inna frowned, “what is going on?”

“What is going on is you’re losing your memory” Jinyoung laughed awkwardly, “Guanlin, don’t make the car wait, you should go”

“Okay hyung” Guanlin looked at him susp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter