VII

Tutor 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello! This is the continuation of the last chapter! This chapter and the previous one is actually written in one chapter but I decided to split it so it won't be too long LOL. I hope you guys enjoy this one! 2 (or 3) chapters to the end of the story and I'm so excitedddd for both of them XD I hope you like this! XOXO!

 

Mirae looked at herself through the mirror and smiled. she put some liptint on her lips and looked over again. she looked pretty good. “I’m ready” she looked at Yoreum and she smiled.

“Have fun okay? but don’t have too much fun! You still have to work later until 10” Yoreum reminded her and she nodded.

“Of course” Mirae laughed. They walked out from the school toilet and went to the front gate of the school. She looked around and looked at her phone.

Lai Guanlin: I’ll pick you up from the taxi okay? I will not go down anymore

Ha Mi Rae: Okay (y)

Lai Guanlin: I’m scared of your friends they look scary

Ha Mi Rae: They are

Ha Mi Rae: don’t worry, I’m already at the front gate

Lai Guanlin: okay, I’m near

“He said he’s near” Mirae mumbled and Yoreum nodded, “but Yoreum-ah”

“Yeah?” She looked at her bestfriend.

“Who do you like the most in Wanna one?” Mirae asked her and she laughed, “come on just tell me!” Mirae pushed her.

“I like Park Jihoon” Yoreum blushed.

“Oooh interesting” Mirae laughed.

“Yeah my mom said we’re somehow related since I’m Park Yoreum as well, but I don’t believe her” Yoreum told Mirae her story and Mirae just nodded. Mirae and Yoreum looked at the taxi that passed by. After a while, a taxi approach the gate and went a bit slower. “That must be him” Yoreum mumbled.

“Bye Yoreum-ah! See you tomorrow!” Mirae waved at her and went inside of the taxi after seeing Guanlin inside. He greeted her after she sat properly inside of the taxi and smiled at her, “ready to go?” He smiled.

“where are we going?” Mirae frowned and he grinned.

“I want to eat, you must be hungry right? It must be a long day for you” Guanlin smiled and looked at the road, “so what do you like? Steak? Burgers? Pasta? You choose!”

Mirae smileda and laughed at him. He cares about her so much that it made her smile. She looked outside and looked back at him after, “can we have chicken?”

“Of course!” Guanlin laughed.

“Wait!” Mirae stopped him, “but will you eat?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I?” Guanlin frowned.

“Well, you have schedule tomorrow,” Mirae looked confused.

“I have training tonight, I can handle that later” Guanlin smiled, “that would be my problem, and another problem I have is I need to make you happy, but that’s an easy one, I’ll feed you and make you happy today”

“Smooth” Mirae laughed. At this point, she knew that the date is actually real. What Guanlin didn’t know was only the fact that Mirae also liked her, and at this point, Mirae could already see that from him.

 

 

She has no other option aside to be happy.

 

***

 

Guanlin got a chicken in front of him and eat again. It’s his fourth chicken and he kept eating with Mirae. They have ben staying at the chicken restaurant for over 2 hours and they have extra one hour before their academy started. Mirae looked at Guanlin who was busy eating chicken and laughed, “what?” Guanlin asked her.

“You look so funny when you eat chicken,” Mirae laughed.

“Hey I’m adorable when I’m with chicken” Guanlin replied, “and you, when will you stop eating?”

“I still have a last piece here, but I’m actually full,”

“You need to finish that” Guanlin laughed, “so, Mirae?”

“Hmm?”

“You plan to go abroad for education right?” Guanlin asked and she nodded.

“Yeah, I already look for some university and I also look for scholarship, so I can use my money for my living cost in the future”

“Smart” Guanlin nodded and she smiled.

“What about you?” Mirae looked at him, “after Wanna one?”

“Well, after Wanna One, of course I will debut with Seonho and the others,” Guanlin told her his plan, “and I will stay here, and maybe going back and forth to Taiwan”

“Not bad, everyone has its own dreams so I will not judge” Mirae replied and ate her chicken again. “Oh, Guanlin?”

“Hmm?”

“How’s Jinyoung oppa? It’s been a while since last time we met” Mirae giggled.

“are we seriously talking about him right now? Can’t we just talk about us?” Guanlin looked at her and quiet her down.

 

 

Now Mirae is confused on how to answer him back.

 

“What about us?” Mirae slowly dropped a question to Guanlin.

“Do you never think of me as someone who might like you?” Guanlin looked at her and made her even more nervous. She had no idea on how to answer that.

“Well, I don’t know” Mirae looked at him, “Why are we talking about this?” Mirae asked him.

“Because I’m jealous of Jinyoung hyung, he got all of your attention and you never pay attention of me” Guanlin told her everything, “just don’t think of him anymore”

“Eh? Okay” Mirae nodded and ate her chicken back. Guanlin knew he’s to harsh on her and made her scared.

“I’m sorry” Guanlin looked at her, “I over react a while ago, sorry”

“No it’s okay” Mirae smiled, “I’m glad we do this, I want to know you more and it’s actually good, it’s a very fun day”. Mirae sipped a drink from her cup and smiled at Guanlin, “and I really hope you will do well later”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter