V

Tutor 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I just love you guys so much! And happy birthday to our Guanlin! it's his 17th birthday today and I wish him nothing but the best! He's doing amazing on stage and I believe that he deserve so much love from his fans! Happy birthday Lai Guanlin!!

 

Guanlin and Mirae walked out from the haunted house after several minutes. He looked at Mirae who was walking next to him and still trembling a little bit. Guanlin thought she would be brave enough to go inside, turns out, she got scared the whole ride and got to hold Guanlin’s hand really hard. Guanlin thank God that his hand is not fractured at all because she held his hands really tight as if she’s in pain.

Guanlin checked on her and stopped in front of her, and she hit him because not paying attention on what’s in front of her. “Ouch, Mian” she looked down and not even looking at Guanlin.

“I told you I will protect you right? Why are you so scared like that?” Guanlin played with his hands; trying to make sure that all of his bones are fine.

“You know that the ghost also attack from the back right?” Mirae asked him, “I’m really scared a while ago”

“But if you don’t want, we can just not go inside” Guanlin looked at her and hold her hand, “I don’t want you to be scared like this”. Guanlin now sounded like a guy scolding his girlfriend and Mirae could only looked down. She looked at him and glared; and it scared Guanlin a little bit. He had no idea what her next action would be.

“Well I’m sorry I’m too busy. Last time I went to amusement park is when I was 10” Mirae somehow scolded him back, “you know what? I’ll just go with Jinyoung oppa and Jihoon-ssi, they probably won’t scold me like you did”. Guanlin saw Mirae walking towards Jihoon and Jinyoung who were standing next to each other. Guanlin looked at her walking away and sighed.

“Can’t you just tell her that you like her? is it that hard?”

Guanlin heard a voice coming from a person next to him and he saw Daehwi there. Daehwi looked at him and laughed, “come on, it’s obvious for me”

“How do you know? I don’t think I like her” Guanlin denied again. He tried to keep it for himself, but he knew that someone must have been able to see it, even before he found it out by himself.

“Well, you won’t be angry that they’re texting each other like few nights ago if you don’t like her” Daehwi answered, “I mean, from there I know that you are annoyed of their relationship, even though they’re just friends to each other”

Guanlin looked at Daehwi. Daehwi is really sensitive and spend his time with him the most since they went to academy together, so it’s not weird if he found out. “Why is Jinyoung hyung so close with her anyway” Guanlin sulked. He didn’t even denied his feelings to Daehwi anymore.

“HAHA! See? I knew it!” Daehwi laughed, “I don’t know, I think they just understand each other, and he doesn’t really scold you like how you scold her a while ago” Daehwi gave his opinion, “no one likes to be scolded you know that”

“Yeah” Guanlin nodded. She looked at Jihoon, Jinyoung and Mirae who looked like they’re having fun, and Guanlin started to wonder what are they talking about.

 

***

Jihoon looked at Mirae who was running towards him and Jinyoung. She looked back and looked at Jihoon and Jinyoung after, “hey guys!” she greeted them.

“Where’s Guanlin?”

“I don’t know I don’t care” she replied really fast. She looked back and saw Guanlin talking to Daehwi, “he’s with Daehwi”

“Did you guys fight?” Jinyoung looked at her.

“He scold me for being a baby inside of haunted house” Mirae exploded a little bit. Jinyoung and Jihoon laughed. ‘these two tho’ Jinyoung laughed inside.

“Well, he shouldn’t scold you,” Jihoon was being on Mirae’s side.

“I know right? Especially because before we enter, he said he will protect me” Mirae complained even more. Jinyoung and Jihoon looked at each other and looked at her.

“He said that?” Jinyoung made sure heheard it right. That Gunalin told Mirae that he would protect her. Mirae answered Jinyoung with a nod.

“Wow” Jihoon looked at Jinyoung; Jinyoung understand clearly what that means. It’s undeniable now that the maknae is actually in love with his tutor.

“Well, I think it’s he’s fault, if you don’t want to see him now, you can stick with us” Jihoon smiled at her and she nodded.

“See? You guys are really nice!” Mirae smiled brightly. That smile was captured by Jisung who was walking in front of them. He looked back and saw her smile, and he stopped walking.

“Whoa Mirae-ya, smile more please, we love to see you smile rather than being cold like the first time we met you” Jisung praised her and she laughed, “see? You look really pretty!”

 “You’re exaggerating right now,” Mirae smiled and looked away, “What should we play next?”

“I want to play kids game” Jinyoung looked at Mirae, “are you coming?”

“Sounds fun” Mirae nodded and Jinyoung smiled. He needed to steal her, he needed to know how she feels about Guanlin before she got busy with her stuff again because face it, it’s easier to know about someone’s feeling when they’re not focusing on so many things and when they’re on a good mood.

“Ooh it’s Jinyoung Mirae moment again” Jisung teased them.

“Hyuung!” Jinyoung whined and Jisung laughed.

“Okay okay, you guys can go, we’ll be roaming around and you’ll find us later okay?” Jisung smiled and Jinyoung nodded. He held Mirae’s hand and dragged her to the kids place. Mirae looked at Jinyoung’s hand who kept holding her and she laughed, “oppa, are you okay?” She asked.

“Y-yeah, I just need to talk to you” Jinyoung smiled and let go of her hand, “Mirae-ya, listen”

“Yes?” Mirae looked around and tried to find a game she wants to play.

“I just want to know if Guanlin really said that he will protect me” Jinyoung looked at her and she looked at him.

“Yeah, he said that,” Mirae mumbled, “and he’s so fake. I still feel scared. I trust him you know”

“You trust him?” Jinyoung got even more shocked. He knew very clear that Mirae doesn’t really trust people except her bestfriend and him. Even trusting Jinyoung, it took a lot of time for her to trust him.

“Yeah I do,” Mirae looked at Jinyoung and frowned, “why are you asking me this?”

“Are you sure you have no feelings towards him?” Jinyoung stopped and asked her. Mirae stopped few steps after him and stand up in front of him.

“Why are you asking me this all the time?” Mirae looked at Jinyoung and frowned, “I told you I have no feelings towards him”

“Your action says otherwise” Jinyoung looked at her and walked towards her. He looked around and made sure no one is paying attention to their conversation. It was pretty weird the fact that no one is actually following them or recognizing them, but at the same time, he’s glad. It would be hard to enjoy the amusement park if many people follows them. Jinyoung decided to brought Mirae to Aeronauts Baloon ride and dragged her to ride it with him. Mirae and Jinyoung set off after a while.

“Seriously, you need to tell me, it’s me Mirae” Jinyoung looked at her, “you can trust me”

“I told you everything” Mirae lowered her voice it scares Jinyoung. He knew she’s mad already.

“What if I said that I think he likes you too?” Jinyoung looked at her. Mirae widened her eyes and Jinyoung smiled, “now you’re thinking” Jinyoung mumbled.

“I know he doesn’t like me, he thinks I’m annoying and I understand since I’m his tutor” Mirae explained, “there’s no way he likes me”

“But you want him to like you right?”

“Of course!” Mirae answered fast.

Now Jinyoung widened his eyes.

“I mean, not in that kind of way, but-“ Mirae stopped. It seemed like she has no idea on what she should say next, “Ugh I hate you Bae Jinyoung”

“I know you do” Jinyoung laughed, “so? Ready to confess?”

“It’s just... I don’t think he likes me,” Mirae sighed, “he’s not enjoying my tutor, and he hates it when I’m around, and he hates me being close to you and the others”

“Well you’re his tutor, who’s enjoying tutor time?” Jinyoung tried to make Mirae understand.

“I enjoy my tutoring time at academy” Mirae answered

“You’re good at studying, of course you do” Jinyoung replied, “Guanlin has a hard time on understanding, and he doesn’t really like the subject, and you expect him to enjoy his time getting scold by you because he use the wrong formula?”

“Well..” Mirae put Jinyoung’s thought to her mind. He’s not wrong, but she’ still think that Guanlin doesn’t like her. “Well what do you want me to do?” she asked.

“I don’t know, be a little bit nicer to him?” Jinyoung gave her a suggestion, “I just think that you shouldn’t fight with him that much,” Jinyoung looked at the end of the ride is near and looked down. He could see Seungwoo, Jisung, Guanlin and Jihoon were waiting for them downstairs. He looked at Guanlin and he doesn’t look happy. “Just, think about it” Jinyoung looked at Mirae and smiled.

“I will” Mirae smiled. they both got down from the ride and went down to see the rest of Wanna One member.

“Ooh did you guys have a nice date?” Seongwoo laughed.

“Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter