Chapter 02

Because I Miss You Too (SEQUEL)

I stood infront of the mirror and stared at myself. I have grown thinner I must say. Its been a long time since I last look at myself in the mirror. I've just realized that I have lose weight. I sighed.

"~~~~??" Woohyun oppa came in. I look at him and smiled. I gestured him over while I continued staring at myself.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I smiled and shrugged.

A small smile lingered on my face when I saw our reflection. Anyone who sees us together would think that we are dating. I look at his face through the mirror and gasped. There, behind me, stood Lee Sungyeol. I quickly step away from him in horror.I look back at him. His face was back to Woohyun oppa. His eyebrow were pinched together in worry.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and smiled lightly. I walked towards my bed and grab my bag. I look at Woohyun oppa, telling him that we could go already. He smiled and took my hand. He pulled me out of the house.

"Be back by 10 and Woohyun hyung! Don't do anything to my baby sister!" Myungsoo oppa shouted from the door. I look back and nodded.

"No promises!" Woohyun oppa shouted back. "Yah!!" Myungsoo shouted.

I giggled at their childishness. I shook my head. Woohyun oppa smiled down at me and put an arm around my neck. I didn't push his hand away, instead, I just let him. I tugged his shirt and blinked up at him with my bambi eyes. He looked down at me and softened.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "To relive our high school days," He grinned.

My face dropped instantly. High school days? That means.... Everything would remind me of him. Woohyun oppa saw my reaction and quickly added:

"Its okay if you don't want to. We can always do other things" I shook my head. "Nevermind oppa. We just follow your plan," I smiled, assuring him.

He nodded and took me to same street I went last night. He pulled me to the nearest cafe. I look around the cafe. Nothing changed... Thought I've been to the street tons of time, never once did I go into this cafe again. Woohyun oppa and I walked to the seat where we used to always sit.

"Remember how we use to come here every day after school?" Woohyun oppa asked. I nodded. How could I forget? Those were one of the sweet memories I shared with him. "The usuals?" He asked. I nodded again. He still remember my favourite.

He walked to the counter and ordered. I, meanwhile, was looking out of the window. I gazed at the bus stop across the street. Random flashback of me and him came into my mind. I sighed. I miss him too much.

"~~~~?" Woohyun oppa called my name. I snapped back into reality and looked at him. "Huh?" I blinked up at him.

"You're day- dreaming again" He said. "Sorry." I looked out of the window again. "Nevermind. Just drink your Americano" He pushed my cup towards me. I smiled and drank the coffee.

I look out of the window yet again, staring at the people who passed by. Suddenly my eyes widened. In the middle of the crowd, I caught a glimpse of  him. Could it be him? He sure do look like him. I continued looking, in case I see him again. Yet again, I saw his face. I quickly ran out of the cafe, surprising  Woohyun oppa.

"Princess! Where are you going?!" He ran after me. I ran toward the direction where I saw him.

I looked around, hoping that its really him. I swear I saw him. Where is he?! I ran here and there frantically finding him. Suddenly I was pulled back. I look back to see Woohyun oppa. I tried to pull back my hand but of course, to no avail.

"What are you doing?!" He asked firmly. I looked into his eyes. It was full of worries. I softened. "I...I... nothing. I'm just seeing things" I sighed.

"Don't ever run away like that arasso?! I was so worried!" Woohyun oppa pulled me into a hug. I nodded on his chest. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"Come on, lets go to our next stop." He took my hand and pulled me to his car. He opened the door for me and I went in.

Woohyun drove off as soon as he got in. "So, where are we going next?" I asked.

-------

Yeahh!! I'm going stop here. Yeah it short :( But I  promise that I will update longer chapter in the future.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you want to ^.~

Bye!! :DD