Chapter 06

Because I Miss You Too (SEQUEL)

Myungsoo POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I sat up and yawn before glancing at the clock on the table beside my bed. 07:00AM. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and get out from bed. I did a bit of stretching before walking down to the kitchen where the smell came from.

My eyes widened when I saw ~~~~ was cooking. "Oppa, go wash up while I prepare breakfast," She said without looking up. I scratched my head and walked  to my bathroom to shower.

Minutes later, I walked back down to the kitchen. Breakfast were already on the dining table. I smiled and sat down. "Eat up oppa," ~~~~ said while walking in with another plate full of pancakes. "~~~~, you don't have to cook all these. We could just eat outside," I said. She shook her head.

"I want to cook, oppa. Its okay." She smiled. Suddenly the doorbell rang. "That must be the other oppas" ~~~~ said while getting up. I immediately sat up and said "I'll get it. You sit down and eat the foods."

She smiled and sat back down while I walked to the door and open it. They boys piled into the house and straight in to the kitchen without bothering to greet the house owner. "YAH!! Don't you know its rude not to greet the house owner?!" I yelled. They boys froze. ~~~~ giggled. "Good morning hyung/ Myungsoo" They all murmured. 

I raised and eyebrow and pointed to ~~~~. "Good morning, princess!!" They chorused. "Good morning oppa! Eat up!" ~~~~ cheerfully said. The boys immediately gobbled up their food. I shook my head.

After breakfast, one by one the boys left for work until ~~~~ and I were left. "~~~~, you don't have to go to work today. Just rest at home, okay?" I said but ~~~~  shook her head.

"I'm going to work. I mustn't always run away from my problems right?" She smiled sadly and walked in to her bedroom to change. I sighed. I hope everything will be fine.

-----

Both ~~~~ and I walked into my office together. She sat on the sofa and sighed while I sat on my chair. I stared at all the paper works I need to go through. I groaned and banged my head on the table. ~~~~ giggled. I smiled at her, happy that I could make her laugh.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in," I said not looking away from ~~~~ who were playing with her phone. "Sir, Miss, the representative from our sister company is here to meet you," My assistant said. I look at her and nodded. "Let him in."

Seconds later, a familiar voice were heard. "We meet again," The voice said. My eyes widened when I saw the owner of the voice. In the corner of my eyes, I saw ~~~~ drop her phone. "C-Chan Ho shi" I said.

I stood up and offered a handshake. "Its nice to see you again," I said while shaking our hands. I told him to sit down and I turn my attention to ~~~~. " Aren't you going to greet the guest?" I asked. She was still staring at Chan Ho.

"I'm going back to my office," She said. She gathered her things and dashed out of my office. I sighed and shook my head. "I apologize again on behalf of my sister" I said. Chan Ho smiled. "Its okay."

I told him to sit on the sofa. "So, may know why you're here?" I asked as I took a seat on the single sofa beside Chan Ho. "Right, both of our company will be working very closely for the project. I'm sure you heard about the project right?" I nodded. "So, I decided drop by for a visit," He explained.

"That means ~~~~~ and him will meet often," I mumbled.

"Pardon?" I shook my head "Nothing!"

"Do you happen to know anyone that goes by the name Lee Sungyeol?" I asked carefully. "Who is that?" Chan Ho asked confusedly. "Ah.. Never mind."

I thought he might be the brother of Sungyeol hyung.. Guess not... Where could he now... I snapped out of my daze when Chan Ho called my name. "Myungsoo shi?" He waved his hand in front of my house. "Huh? Did you say something?" I asked.

"I asked you if you and your sister want to have lunch with me," He repeated his question. "Sure. Why not. But I have to ask ~~~~~ first," He nodded. "By the way, drop the formality. Just call me Myungsoo," I said while standing up. He nodded his head again.

I walked towards ~~~~'s office. Without even knocking the door, I entered the office. ~~~~~ look up from the papers she was going through. "Princess, do you want to eat lunch with us?" I asked. "Do you know its rude to just burst into a room without knocking?" She asked. I could hear Chan Ho trying to stifle his laughter.

"Aish! Fine," I knocked on her table. "There. I knocked. Happy?" Without even giving her a chance to reply, I asked her. "So, do you want to eat lunch with us?" I asked again. "I'm eating lunch with Infinite oppas." I raised an eyebrow. " What about Teen Top?" I asked. "Didn't you know? They left for America this morning for business right after breakfast at home," She replied.

"I didn't know they were leaving....." I said. "Thats because you were so busy with your work to notice stuff," She retorted. I rolled my eyes."Well in that case, we will join you for lunch." I said and left the office. Chan Ho stayed at his spot not knowing what to do. ~~~~ stared at him. "Umm.... Well, see you later!" Chan Ho quickly ran out of the office.

------

Lunch finally came. I went to the lobby with Chan Ho, where Infinite and ~~~~~ were waiting. When both of us were approaching the noisy group, they gasped. "SUNGYEOL HYUNG!!!" Sungjong squealed and gave Chan Ho a big hug. Chan Ho stood there uncomfortable. The rest of Infinite minus Myungsoo were staring at him.

"I'm sorry.., But I'm not Sungyeol," Chan Ho lightly pushed Sungjong away. " I'll explain later. Can we go eat now? I'm hungry!" I whined. Infinite were dazed but ,nodded their head anyway. "Myungsoo, you didn't tell me there is another girl in your group. She's cute!" Chan Ho said to me. Infinite burst into laughter. Even ~~~~ giggled. "I AM NOT A GIRL!!" Sungjong whined.

Chan Ho's eyes widened and his face turned red in embarrassment. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!! I have failed as man!" He covered his face with his hand. "Its okay dude. Even I was like that when I first met him," Dongwoo patted Chan Ho's shoulder.

"Lets just go for lunch," Sunggyu said. On the way to the restaurant, Sungjong pouted. ~~~~~ tried to cheer him up. Finally she turned to Sunggyu for help. "Oppa! Help me!! Sungjong oppa won't talk to me," She whined to Sunggyu. He sighed and walked to Sungjong. "Whats wrong with you?" Sunggyu asked Sungjong.

Sungjong looked at him and whined. "HYUUUUNG~~~!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE CALLED ME A GIRL!!!" Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "I already said I was sorry!!" Chan Ho yelled from behind. "Shut up you giraffe!" Sungjong snapped. "YAH! I'm still older than you! Five me some respect!" Chan Ho yelled again.

"Keep quiet both of you! People are already looking!" Sunggyu shouted. "Mianhae.." Both of them mumbled. ~~~~~, on the other hand, was dazed. What Sungjong said reminded her of him. I looked at her sadly. I knew she was thinking about Sungyeol. Giraffe..... A name Sungjong used to call Sungyeol... I sighed and patted ~~~~~'s shoulder, snapping her out of her daze.

I smiled down at her and lightly pulled her to walked faster. She smiled and walked towards the maknae. Babo ~~~~~.....