Chapter 08

Because I Miss You Too (SEQUEL)

"What? You're going to tattle tale on me again?" A voice suddenly said. Both Myungsoo and I looked up to see HyunA standing at the door with her arms folded and her face was frowning.

"I said nothing to you! How can Chan Ho be Sungyeol?! They are so.... different!" HyunA walked towards us. Unexpectedly, Myungsoo took HyunA's side. "She's right, ~~~~. There is no way Chan Ho could be Sungyeol!" I took a step back in surprise.
 HyunA smirked in victory.

"Y-You're taking her side? After all she have done to us?!" HyunA's folded arms dropped to her side after what I have said. "I know what she have done! But I have to agree on this one! Chan Ho is NOT Sungyeol! End of discussion!" Myungsoo raised his voice.

After years of living with Myungsoo, never once did he ever raised his voice at me. And now, he just did it and it for the woman who ruined the perfect relationship I once had with Sungyeol. I opened my to say something but nothing came out. I could see Myungsoo breathing was uneven. I shifted my gaze to HyunA. I could see she was enjoying the argument.

"Out," I said. "Gladly," HyunA was the first to answer. She walked out of the office with the sound of clicking from her heels echoing throught the corridor. Myungsoo didn't move from his spot. "I said get out!" "~~~~~..."

"OUT!!" I screamed, making Myungsoo flinched. He sighed and walked out of my office before closing the door quietly behind him. I dropped onto my seat. I massaged my temple while the other hand was clentched into a tight fist. How could you...? You believed her and didn't believe me.. I can't believe you..

 

Few hours later, the sound of doors opening could be heard. "~~~~?" Woohyun said. I looked up at him as he gave me a warm smile.

But I wasn't in the right mood to smile. "If Myungsoo sent you here, its better you leave now." I said coldly. Woohyun noticed that I didn't use the word 'oppa' when I said Myungsoo's name. He knew I was angry.

"He didn't send me here but he did told me what happened. I just came by to tell you that I believe you. After all that devil had done, I could never trust her!" Woohyun said. I softened.

I could feel water were starting to fill up my eyes. "Thank you, oppa..." I whispered. Woohyun smiled and held out his arms. "Come here." I gladly hugged him.

"Thank you for believing in me," I whispered. "I would always believe in you princess..." I smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder.

----

Myungsoo POV

I walked into my office glumly. What have I done? I quickly dialled up Woohyun's number.

"Hello? Hyung?" I asked. "Ah! Myungsoo-ah. What's up?"

"Hyung.... I've made ~~~~ mad.." "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Woohyun screamed.

"I kind of took HyunA's side in an argument just now and I kind of raised my voice at her..." I timidly explained.

"You shouldn't have done that. You knew well enough to believe what your own sister said rather than what the devil said" I sighed guiltily.

"I know... I don't know what came over me at that time." "I'm coming over to check on ~~~~~. If she's crying by the time I come, don't ever imagine of seeing the next daylight" I gulped. "N--neh..." I managed to choke out. He hang up.

I''m sorry, princess. I don't what came over me. I don't know why I took that woman's side. What have I done? I groaned and banged my head on the table. "What are you doing?" HyunA asked as she walked into the room.

I frowned. "What are you doing here?" "Can't I be here?"

"You don't belong here HyunA," I snapped. She smirked and walked towards me. She gazed at me before tracing her finger along my jawline. 

"You know... When I transferred to that school years ago..You were the one that caught my eyes..." She seductively said. I clenched my, disgusted.

"Your sweet words won't make me fall for you how Sungyeol foolishly fell for you." HyunA smirked yet again. "Playing hard to get eh? Two can play at that game." HyunA winked before walking out of my office.

------

2nd update!!

I will try to update as sson