Chapter 04

Because I Miss You Too (SEQUEL)

I'm going to stop using oppa at the end of every name( I didn't even know why I do that xD) unless the person is talking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the office with Myungsoo beside me. Everyone immediately stood up and bowed upon our arrival. I smiled and bowed back.

"Welcome back Sir L and Miss ~~~~~," Myungsoo's assistant greeted us. Myungsoo just nodded while I smiled and bowed. I walked into Myungsoo's office.

"Aigoo! You're the boss's daughter and yet you bowed to them" Myungsoo said as soon as he closed the door behind him. "Its called manners, oppa" I took a seat on the sofa while he sat on his chair. "Look how many papers I have to go through because of you!" Myungsoo whined as he pointed to a neatly stack of papers. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to my office now," I stood up and walked out. Myungsoo shook his head and began going through the papers.

I walked into my office and sat down on my chair. Suddenly there was knock on the door. "Come in," I said, uninterested. I occupied myself by looking at my nails.

"Miss ~~~~" My assiatant, Ji Hye, said. I looked up and smiled. "Neh unnie?" I asked. "Your father wants to see you," She said. I gasped silently. Father wants to see me? I nodded and kept a straight face. "I'll be there in a minute" I told her. She nodded and walked out.

What does he want from me? I made my way to his office. I took a deep breathe before knocking on his door. "Come in," A deep voice said. I opened the door and walked in while looking at the floor, not wanting to meet eyes with him.

"~~~~~-ah, how have you been?" He asked. "I thought you would be back next month" I walked over to the chair opposites his. He chuckled at my comment. "I decided to come back early when I found out you're working here," I kept quiet. "Sit down," He said.

"I rather stand, thank you" I replied coldly. He sighed. "~~~~~-ah, its been 2 years already. Aren't you going to forgive your father?" He asked. "Is that what you want to talk to me about? If it is, you're just wasting my time. I have a lot of work to do," I said, still not making eye contact. "~~~~-ah.." Father pleaded. I looked away, not wanting him to see me cry.

"I'll be going now," I said and ran out. I ran out of the building, not caring where I'm going. I stopped when I found myself at the same street again. I sighed. My tears were already dry and my face were a mess but I didn't care. I walked along the street, looking at the familiar shops and the familiar scent. I stopped in front of one particular gift shop. I stared at the peroro plushie. A small smile was plastered on my face.

In the corner of my eyes, someone caught my eyes. I snapped toward that direction only to see unfamiliar faces. I shook my head thinking that I was only imagining things. I thought I saw him....

I walked into the gift shop and walked around. Random memories of him came into my mind. Tears were threathening to fall out. I blinked it away. Suddenly his face appeared in front of the shop. My eyes widened. I ran out of the shop. I looked around to find him. "Sungyeol-ah! Oppa!!" I called.

Passer-by looked at me weirdly but did I care? No. I continued calling his name, hoping he would turn up. I didn't even feel embarrassed. I'm not crazy. I saw him. I saw his face. I yelled and screamed. No one was there to help me. I want him. I want him back. I miss him so much. If only he knew. If only I stopped him from leaving me. If only....

"MIss, are you okay?" Someone asked. I looked up and gasped.

--------------------------

Myungsoo POV

I saw everything. I saw her ran out, I heard the conversation between her and appa. I sighed. She shouldn't have done that. But its not her fault. Its partly appa's fault. He should have known better that ~~~~ doesn't lie. He should have believed what ~~~~ said about Auntie. He shouldn't have taken Auntie's side.

Still, ~~~~ should forgive him. Its already 2 years. I followed her to the street. How many time has she came here? I lost count. She still couldn't get over him. I know but I pretended not to. I know she doen't want me to be involve in her problems. She walked along the street not noticing me following him. She walked into the girft shop.

The gift shop. The place where she and Sungyeol hyung used to go everytime. I waited outside. I didn't want her to find out that I have been following her. Suddenly she ran out. She started crying and calling Sungyeol's name. I creased my eyebrows. I was about to go to her when someone beat me to it. Seeing the person's face made me gasped.

That was the first time I saw his face after 2 years. Its him. My best friend and he's back. I glued to my spot. I was too shock to do anything.

----------------------

Sorry guys! Just a short update since I'm secretly using my sister's laptop to write this. My computer isn't working TT_TT

Anyways, do support my new fanfic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139776/just-another-back-up-dancer-infinite-woohyun-you