Chapter 07

Because I Miss You Too (SEQUEL)

AHH!! Mianhae for not updating >< *bow*

------

"OPPA!!" A familiar high pitched voice yelled. I froze. Don't tell me... I turned around to see a woman in red dress running towards Chan Ho. Just like I suspected, its none other than Kim HyunA. Yes, she's here.

She hugged Chan Ho. I felt a spark of jealousy watching them. Chan Ho gladly accepted her hug. Infinite was uncomfortable as they exchanged glances to each other then towards me. With much effort, I forced myself to look away. My eyes were getting teary and I feel a lump on my throat. Myungsoo was the first to react.

"Come on guys! I'm starving!" He ushered everyone to an empty table, leaving the couple alone. However, I was still standing there, unable to do anything. Myungsoo pulled me to sit on the seat in between him and Woohyun.

"Is that really HyunA?" I could hear Dongwoo whispering to Hoya. Hoya elbowed Dongwoo then looked at me. Dongwoo immediately shut up. I sat on my seat quietly, not wanting to meet anyone's gaze.

Minutes later, Chan Ho and HyunA sat on the table. Infinite became stiff. I looked up. I could hear my heart broken into million pieces when I saw a lipstick mark on Chan Ho's cheeks. I shifted my gaze to HyunA. She smirked.

Chan Ho smiled brightly. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Hyu--" "HyunA. We know." Sungjong bitterly said. Chan Ho blinked in surprised at Sungjong hostility.

"How..." He looked from Infinite to HyunA. "We were all from the same school" HyunA quickly said before anyone else get the chance. Chan Ho bought it.

Suddenly I stood up. The chair screeched louder than I expected. Everyone stared at me. I felt my face burning in embarrassment. "I-I... need to go back to the office," I said sheepishly.

"But you haven't eat yet!" Woohyun tugged on my hand like a kid. I couldn't help but smile.

"I don't feel like eating anymore. I see you guys later," With that, I took my handbag and left the restaurant.

 

I sighed as I was walking back to the office. People were rushing past me to get tot their destination and I was the only one walking ever so slowly. Suddenly a man bumped onto me.

"Aish! Move it young woman!" The man grumbled and walked off. I blinked.

"You're still as clumsy as 2 years ago," I looked to my left to see HyunA standing there with her arms folded. Her killer high heels clicked loudly on the pavement as she walked towards me. I frowned.

"Not happy to see me?" I mentally rolled my eyes. "Oh, no! This is how I looked when I'm happy," I sarcastically remarked. Now, its HyunA turned to frown.

"Whatever. I'm here to tell you to stay away from my Chan Ho oppa!" HyunA pointed her dangerously sharp manicured nails. "Okay fine, whatever," I shrugged and walked off. HyunA suddenly grabbed my arms. Her nails dugged into my skin. I winced in pain.

"He woke up a year ago!" She blurted. I froze. There is only one person we have in common to talk about and that would be....

I looked at her, wide eyes. "Y-you mean Chan Ho is Sungyeol?!" "Took you long enough to find out. And I thought it was obvious!" Hyuna scoffed. "But let me warn you again! He belong with me and me ONLY. The name ~~~~ does not exist in his memory anymore!" HyunA laughed and walked away.

"How could this be...?" I said to myself as I continued my journey to the office. I shook the thought away.

-----

"~~~~!" Myungsoo burst into my office. I look up to see him holding a plastic on his right hand. I eyed the plastic hungrily as the aroma of that delicious food filled my nose. My stomach grumbled loudly.

Myungsoo giggled. "I knew you might be hungry so I bought you food," He held the plastic up in the air. He gave me the plastic bag. I immediately gobbled down the food. His eyes widened. "Slow down!" I stuck out my tongue and him and continued eating. Myungsoo shook his head.

 

"Oppa...." I said after i finished my meal. "Neh?" Myungsoo replied as he was cleaning up the mess on my table.

"I think... Chan Ho is Sungyeol.." Myungsoo stopped what he was doing and sighed heavily.

"~~~~.. We've been through this.." "I know! But what she hae said to me.." I looked down at my hand, upset. "She?! Who's she?" Myungsoo asked. "HyunA...."

"What? You're going to tattle tale on me again?" A voice suddenly said.

-------------

Finally I updated!! I feel so guilty :(

Too much homeworks and work to be done this year :(

And exam is around the corner....

-SIGH-

I'm so unlucky

WELL!!

I'm going to update 2 chapters today!

So wait for it!

:D

P.S Do you guys like the poster? :DDD