하나

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: I have personally never met or dealt with an autistic person, but I did do some research about how they act and stuff- I hope that's enough(?) please do forgive me for parts where are not accurate or if my lack of knowledge offended you!!

 

"Hi, I'm Yeri. What's your name?" A girl interrupted her from her reading. "Seulgi." She smiles, hoping it didn't looked forced because honestly, Seulgi just wanted to spend her free time away from the other students. They were too loud and noisy. 

"You're sitting beside me in Math you know." She takes a seat next to Seulgi. "You are?" Seulgi frowns. Yeri wasn't sitting beside her in math class, not that she remembered. "Jesus Christ what have you been doing in class? Daydreaming?" She laughs, trying to lighten up the mood. Seulgi seemed so rigid that it put Yeri off. At least Seulgi laughs back. "Sorry, I just miss home. My family used to stay in Japan. My dad's job."

Yeri nodded. "So you can speak Japanese?" 

"A little. My family's been moving around a lot so I've only stayed in Japan for about two years." The girl says, tilting her head back to her book and started reading again. "You're no fun Seulgi.. stop reading already. It's your first day here!" 

Seulgi only shrugged. Besides, she was a socially awkward person and making friends wasn't something on her mind. The thought of getting to know other strangers and talk with them made Seulgi shiver. "No thanks, I'm good." Yeri whines and tries to annoy Seulgi by shaking her hand continuously; it worked. "What do you want Yeri?" She rolled her eyes. How hyper could this kid get?

"Tell me more about yourself." She pauses for a while. "Like.. are you single? When's your birthday? Do you have siblings? What colored underwear are you wearing today?" Yeri wiggles her eyebrows. 

"To answer all of your questions, yes, February 10, an elder brother, and I'm not telling you ert." Seulgi reaches over and flicks Yeri on her forehead. She groans in complete misery, doing a turn and falling onto the ground with her hand at the place where Seulgi hit her. "Stop faking it, idiot. I didn't even hit you that hard." She laughs. This girl was so weird, but she liked it. 

-

Sadly, she and Yeri didn't have the same Biology class together so she took another route to her classroom. There were a bunch of students crowding in the middle of the hallway, completely blocking people from walking. Seulgi rolled her eyes, and thinking to herself 'what the hell is going on?'. 

She went on her tiptoes and frowned when she saw a girl being pushed around by some boys. "Poor baby Joohyun doesn't have friends.. boo hoo I'm going to cry to my mommy now." One of them laughed, high fiving another boy. Nobody bothered to help her, and some students even started walking to their classes when the bell rang. "Stop moving you freak. Can't you keep still?" He shoved her to the floor. "Open up your ears and listen. You have ears for a ing reason." The girl kept rocking back and forth while fidgeting with her hands, and from what Seulgi saw, she didn't even seem like she was listening to them. "Ya.. Bae Joohyun.." They kicked her a few times and that's when Seulgi couldn't just sit back and watch. 

If the other students weren't going to help her, then Seulgi was. "What are you guys doing!" That got their attention. 

"Who the hell are you?" One of them walks up to her. "Oh right, you're the transfer student. Mind your own business next time." He spat, before turning back to the girl and shoving her one last time then taking his leave. His friends followed behind him, and soon everyone else who was watching also dispersed, probably going to class. 

Once they were gone, Seulgi walked a little closer to the girl who had her head tilted down, her hair covering her face. "Are you okay?" But without even muttering a word, the girl got up from the floor and ran down the hallway. Seulgi frowned. "You're welcome." She rolled her eyes and said sarcastically. This was why Seulgi didn't like to interact with other people. Some were just rude. To think that I helped her, Seulgi thought to herself. She quickly made her way to her Biology class. 

As if her day wasn't bad enough already, the teacher made her stand outside the classroom for the whole lesson and gave her two extra assignments to complete for being late to his class. Just great. Seulgi cursed and swore mentally at the girl she helped earlier. This was all her fault, and just thinking about how she didn't even say a simple thank you to her made Seulgi even more angry. 

-

That day while walking to the bus stop after school, Yeri introduced a few friends to Seulgi. "Hey Seul, this is Wendy and Joy. I was thinking w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter