열넷

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I just love this story so much that I’m updating it soon lmao enjoy!!

 

Joohyun knows she shouldn't be jealous but she just can't help it. Especially when it's that Nayeon girl who's chatting with Seulgi again. And Joohyun didn't like that, because Seulgi is her girlfriend, and she's not for sharing.

 

"Seulgi.." Joohyun tugs at Seulgi's school uniform, hoping to get her attention but to no avail. She just received a "give me a moment Joohyun." from Seulgi. She huffed sadly, and held onto Seulgi's hand quietly. The two were laughing so happily and Joohyun obviously felt left out. Perhaps Joy noticed, because the taller girl motioned for Joohyun to sit closer to her instead. "Baechu, you upset?" She whispered.

 

Joohyun nodded, her sad eyes still gazing over at Seulgi and Nayeon. "Jealous?" Joy gave her a sad smile when she nodded again. "Joy, why is Seulgi talking so much to Nayeon? I- I'm supposed to be her girlfriend." Joohyun pouted with her arms crossed. She looked adorable even when she was angry. 

 

"Because Nayeon's heading back to New Zealand today.. Maybe Seulgi just wants to catch up with her before she leaves?" Joy suggests, and that makes Joohyun less upset. "Oh... but I don't like it when Seulgi talks to her." That makes Joy chuckle and shake her head. "Wow Joohyun I didn't know you were the possessive type." 

 

Joohyun didn't reply to that. She probably didn't even hear Joy talking to her, because she was too engrossed at trying to give Nayeon her angry look. It didn't really work though. Halfway through their conversation, Nayeon nudges Seulgi and motions to Joohyun. She mumbles a soft "Your girlfriend's giving me the look again." 

 

Seulgi almost laughs at how adorable Joohyun looked. She decided it was time to give her girlfriend some attention she desperately needed. "Joohyun-ah do you want to go for a walk with me?" Seulgi asks and Joohyun nodded, her expression still carried a tinge of sadness. Seulgi got up from her seat and extended her hand to let Joohyun hold it. Hand in hand, they left the noisy school cafeteria. 

 

-

 

"Are you going to tell me why you were angry?" Seulgi teased, taking a glance over at Joohyun who was still pouting. She really wanted to kiss her there and then but she didn't want to get scolded from the teachers in case they passed by. They have been walking around the school garden for five minutes and Joohyun still wouldn't talk to her. "Hyun-ah.. please talk to me?" 

 

"You didn't pay attention to me. Y- You only talked to Nayeon.." Seulgi noticed how Joohyun was looking at the floor and not anywhere else. She really looked upset. It's been a month of them dating and Joohyun got extremely clingy to Seulgi. Not that Seulgi was complaining but she admitted that sometimes it was difficult. 

 

Nayeon was heading back to New Zealand the next day and Seulgi just wanted to catch up with her childhood friend for the last time before she left. She did feel slightly guilty for not paying attention to Joohyun though. "Is someone jealous?" Seulgi smiled a little, using her finger to poke her girlfriend's cheek lightly. 

 

When Joohyun didn't look up from the floor or have any reaction, Seulgi's smile faltered. She heard a sniffle come from Joohyun and immediately got worried. "Hyun?" Seulgi cupped the shorter girl's face and caressed her cheeks with her thumb. Joohyun started crying all of a sudden, tears streaming down her cheeks one after another. "Why are you crying, princess.."

 

The girl only wailed harder and Seulgi quickly pulled her into a hug. "Shh... Joohyun it's alright.. tell me what happened?" She rubbed Joohyun's back. 

 

"S- Seulgi..." Her heart broke at how sad Joohyun's voice sounded. "S- sorry.." Joohyun's shaky voice cracked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter