Ugly Amkaes and 'I'd Sleep With You'

Nct Chat O(≧∇≦)O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Btw, Amkae means the B word in Korean, okay?

Yuta, Taeyong, and 12 others have joined the chat.

Yuta: Oh my lord, Hansol is so darn lame. He's always texting us later.

Haechan: You can't blame him Yuta. Hansol works the night shift at MAX, and we always text at night! Why tho?

Doyoung: Well, at least he works at MAX, it's way better than working at Mcdonalds...

Taeyong: Doyoung, be nice. Also, Johnny says that he likes it when we text at night, for some odd reason.

Johnny: I was tryna eat my strawberry pudding, and was suddenly interested when Taeyong mentioned me. Well Haechan, I like it when we text at night since it gives me an idea of what Jisung and you could possibly be doing at night. You know what I mean. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Jisung: You mean sleep?

Yuta: Sleep with each other~~~~!!! \(^0^)/

Haechan: I should leave before this gets worse...(。•́︿•̀。)

Jaemin: Huh, lol, why would Jisung want to sleep with Haechan?

Winwin: Why would Jisung not want to sleep with Haechan? That'd be like, one of the best things on this planet.

Haechan: Omg, can we not talk about this? Mark, help me~~~ It's making me uncomfortable.

Mark: Guys, please calm down. Haechan is really getting uncomfortable, I can see it in the way he's sitting.

Jeno: Yeah, me too.

Jungwoo: Kids, where are you all?

Jeno: We aren't kids. Mark, Jisung, and I are at Haechan's house, practising for our next preformance. 

Mark: Yeah, and the moment you guys said the sleeping thing, Jisung and Haechan, who were sitting beside each other, moved far far away from each other.

Jeno: You guys are so rude, stop making my friends uncomfortable with each other.

Johnny: Haha, theres nothing like that feeling when you know your otps are close. I feel refreshened at the moment, like I took a shower. Jeno and Mark, would you like to make my day better by kissing now?

Mark: What the hell, no!

Jaemin: Gosh, Jeno and Mark don't wanna kiss each other, stop!

Doyoung: Stop Jaemin, just because you like Jeno doesn't mean you've got to stop Jeno from kissing Mark.

Jaemin: I don't like Jeno! Stop spreading fake rumors.

Kun: We aren't speading fake rumors, you told Mark and Haechan yourself!

Haechan: Can we please stop talking about this stuff? It's really making me upset.

Jeno: I don't even care anymore about who likes me! Just shut up about this stuff!

Jaemin: Well, I didn't expect Mark and Haechan to be such backstabers and tell all of you guys!

Yuta: They didn't tell us, we found out by the way you act around Jeno! Just stop! (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Johnny: Yeah! And Jisung doesn't like you Jaemin! You always make it seem like he likes you, when really, it's only Haechan for him!

Haechan: Guys, please stop.

Jaemin: Ofc Jisung likes me! Why would he like that ugly Haechan!

Taeyong: Don't call him ugly! You're the ugly one! ( •̀ω•́ )σ

Haechan: Can you guys just stop? Please?

Jisung: I swear, if any of you make Haechan cry, I'll make Jeno come after you with a knife!

Jaemin: Who cares if Haechan cries anyways. Jisung, you know you can always throw him away and come to me.

Haechan has exited the chat.

Taeyong: Did Haechan just leave the chat?

Jeno:  -And the room. Mark ran after him.

Jisung: You all should feel ashamed, you made Haechan upset. 

Johnny: I'm sorry. Please ask him to come back.

Yuta: Yeah, we should not have fought.

Jaemin: Whatever. I'm leaving!

Jaemin has exited the chat.

Jeno: Guys, Haechan and Mark are back. Please be kind now.

Jisung: Yeah, leave you amkae. And you'd better apologize! All of you.

Haechan has joined the chat.

Taeyong: Haechan, I'm so sorry!

Johnny: I'm sorry too. Jaemin should've not said that to you. 

Doyoung: Me too.

Yuta: I apologize Haechan.

Haechan: It's fine. I just needed a second to breath. I forigve you all. (:

Johnny: Oh Haechan, you're such a great person! We're sorry Jaemin is such a brat!

Haechan: I know. But Johnny, you shouldn't go around calling people a brat.

Ten: Haechan, you're so kind. He called you ugly and you didn't even call him ugly back.

Haechan: I don't prefer really talking about this.

Taeil: Now lets change the topic.

Jungwoo: Yeah.

Yuta: How about we play sleep, marry, kill!?

Mark: Sure.

Haechan: Yeah, I'm in.

Winwin: I wanna play!

Taeyong: I'll play!

Ten: Count me in!

Johnny: I'll just watch on the sidelines.

Jisung: Yeah, me too. Only to make none of you hurt Haechan's feelings again.

Doyoung: I'll watch too! And aww, Jisung, so adorable! You care about Haechan!

Jeno: Of course he cares. I care about Haechan too, so I'll watch.

Haechan: You guys are treating me like I'm a child.

Jeno: You aren't a child, but as the manly men between the four of us, it is our job to protect Mark and you.

Johnny: Why must I be so blessed with such beautiful otps. Jeno and Jisung, bless your soul.

Jaehyun: "Havana, ooh na-na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
All of my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)
Havana, ooh na-na (uh)"
God bless Camela Cabello.

Yuta: Who's heart is in Havana?

Johnny: Gosh, Yuta, Mark and Haechan's hearts are in Havana because theres something about Jeno and Jisung's manners. (ゝω・)ノ

Jisung: I think I have fine manners.

Taeyong: Yes, but I do remember when my grandmama came other she was quite displeased with your manners.

Jisung: That's only because she expected me to treat her like she was a queen. Just because I didn't kiss her hand she thinks I've got bad manners?

Jungwoo: True, I remember when I was over she started expecting me to propose to Taeyong soon or sth.

Yuta: What the heck? Taeyong and you are just friends tho.

Jeno: That's what I try explaining to people about Mark and I, we are just friends.

Johnny: Can we just get to the game of sleep, marry, kill? Jeno keeps telling really stupid lies and it's pissing me off.

Yuta: Okay, okay. So Winwin, choose between Johnny, Doyoung, and Renjun.

Winwin: Marry Johnny, Kill Renjun, and Sleep with Doyoung. 

Johnny: Thank you Winwin, you'd choose me to be your life long partner in shipping. (⌒▽⌒ゞ

Doyoung: You'd sleep with me? (・_・ヾ

Winwin: Shut up Doyoung, it's my turn. Okay. Mark, choose between Jeno, Hansol, and Lucas.

Mark: I knew I should have not trusted you people. But now that you asked, I'd kill Hansol, marry Lucas, and I guess sleep with Jeno 'cause he's the last one left.

Johnny: OHHHHHH! HE'D SLEEP WITH JENO!!! ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

Jisung: Can we stop over-reacting?

Ten: Well, Mark here should not have said Jeno if he didn't want Johnny to freak out. Come on, we all know Johnny.

Mark: But like, I didn't mean it that way...

Doyoung: The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter