Fanfictions And Hair Codes

Nct Chat O(≧∇≦)O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haechan, Chenle, and 4 others have entered the chat.

Haechan: I'm sorry but I have no idea why you'd break up with Jungwoo just to be with Doyoung.

Chenle: Yeah because I totally think Jungwoo is better, honestly Doyoung is a jerk.

Ten: And what did he ever do to you?

Chenle: So much I can't even begin to explain it. He told me that I should rethink my haircut. Like why? He's the one with an ugly head. How come you even like him Jaehyun?

Doyoung: Because I can be way better than you think I am when it comes to Jaehyun. Like it's all a secret and I'll never tell.

Chenle: Whatever, I'm against Dojae, hardcore.

Haechan: Dojae?!?

Chenle: Yes because any girl who cooks for me on sulky nights in a woman who deserves a better man, no offense to Jungwoo; his Victoria Secret will ruin him. 

Ten: Sulky nights?

Haechan: You know those nights when you realize that your boyfriend will forever be a lost child in this world and you have to take care of him for life if you agree to keep dating him? Then you need a shoulder to lean on and you think Jaehyun is a darn right good option because he just is and makes you amazing food. I on the other hand hate Doyoung because he takes random pictures of me. It's not cool.

Ten: Why? You think Jisung might get jealous and you actually sound like a love expert thinking that you're in a relationship, reality check Haechan, confess already!!!! I mean every exclamation mark.

Chenle: You guys shut up no one needs your ill humor when I'm talking about how much of a jerk Doyoung is. Can we please talk about the stupid pictures he's taken of me?

Doyoung: I only ever take stupid pictures of you. My real interests are hidden, no one will know. Anyway Chenle you really need a haircut. Please get one now.

Johnny: Winwin and I are trying to eat chocolate pudding but you guys are all meaningless. This chat is nothing without Jichan and Jerk. Ten; kudos to you for mentioning Jisung. I'm intrigued. What kind of pictures are these Kim Doyoung, might I ask? (○゜ε^○)

Haechan: Someone please kill them all. Why do I have such gross hyungs? How can you go on without saying something ual about me for days when as soon as you're in this chat, that's all you guys care about.

Yuta: You're exxagerating, we care about our ships and if we have to get ual we will. I've even started planning fanfictions. Anyone want to hear?

Haechan: No! Where'd you even come from?

Yuta: Johnny's right, we need more Jerk and Jichan. My relationship with boring old Hansol is rarely ever interesting.

Taeil has entered the chat.

Taeil: That loser, lol. Yuta just called him old. Takes him forever to find this chat even when he's getting notifications for it. All the time.

Haechan: You're older. Like a grandpa to me.

Taeil: I am not!

Haechan: You know he's old when he says he isn't and makes random weird sounds when he's drunk.

Taeil: That's it, I don't even care anymore! I'm making Jisung drunk, try stopping me losers!

Haechan: What?!?

Ten: Breaking News! Moon Taeil had just run out of his house wailing. We've caught him on satelite and he seems to have run into a grocery store, grabbed a box of orange juice and headed to his friend's house. Will he stay true to his words of making Park Jisung drunk over orange juice? We all know he can be charged of being drunk while making another person drunk. This is force, but will Moon Taeil do this and will his friend Park Jisung obligue and become drunk?

Yuta: He will. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter