Hot Cafe Owner

Mysterious Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 5 when Sehun finished buying his school supplies. School started in 2 weeks, so he needed to finish his summer readings and homework. He hadn't done much this summer, thanks to his neighbor that kept occupying his mind and disrupting his focus whenever he's trying to do his work.

Sehun stopped by the cafe, two blocks away from home - where Siho went - hoping he could get some work done. It seemed like he was more productive there than at home, where his bed kept calling him for a cuddle.

He already became a regular and a good friend to the owner - Suho. The young owner was just barely 25 years old and his cafe business was successful, with such good atmosphere for people to hang out and students to study. The food was not bad either-  especially the desserts - with affordable price.

"Hey, Hyung. I'll get the regular," Sehun ordered, paid and took the window seat, away from the cashier and entrance door to avoid the noise. He took out his books from his backpack and began reading while taking some notes of the important stuffs. 

Two hours had passed and all of a sudden, a plate of sandwich appeared on his table. "Here, it's on the house," Suho sat across and folded his arms on the table.

"What's the occasion, hyung?" Sehun stopped writing and just stared at the sandwich.

"None, just seeing you working hard," Suho shrugged. "And a gift for bringing all those girls here," he cheekily grinned, raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Eyyy, can't help it to be born with this charming face that females like," Sehun slightly raised his chin and rubbed his jaw, smirking. 

"Yeah yeah, so much for modesty," Suho waved and rolled his eyes.

"Speaking of girls, I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend yet," Suho leaned back to the chair. "Don't tell me you go the other way?!" he gasped dramatically with a hand covering his mouth.

"Oh my, how do you know?" Sehun gasped with both palms on his cheeks.

"But seriously though, look at those girls looking at you. You don't find ANY of them attractive? Not even one?" Suho pointed with his chin to some girls sitting on nearby table, whispering and giggling while stealing glances at the two hot guys sitting near the window.

There's one. "Nope!" Sehun said after few seconds and took a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter