Next Door Ghost

Mysterious Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Italics means thoughts :)

 

Oh Sehun threw himself on his bed, feeling refreshed even though he had been cleaning and unpacking for the whole day. He still couldn't believe that his parents allowed him to stay in Seoul for his senior year in high school. His dad was just moved to Busan for work, and he wanted to bring the whole family there. However, Sehun thought that it was too much, and it's his final year in high school for goodness sake. Of course, he wanted to spend it with best friends here.

And so, with all the begging and aegyos, his parents rented him a studio in a 4-story apartment near school. It's a small place, but it got everything he needed - kitchen, bathroom, and even a balcony.

Being a bright and cheerful person he was, Sehun already met and talked a bit to some people that lived in the building. Most of them were nice and friendly, especially that one guy who lived right above him. Was it Shumin? Or Siumin? Oh well...

He hadn't meet his next door neighbor though. Not many people knew about who lived there too, and they didn't even want to go near that unit. Some believed that no one actually lived there, but a ghost. Really? A ghost? How childish. There's no such thing.

Sehun sat up on his bed and decided to pay his next-door a visit to satisfy his curiosity. He stopped in front of the door and put on a friendly smile before pressing the bell. In a few seconds, he heard some noises and the door creaked open, revealing a small figure of a girl.

"Hi! I'm Oh Sehun, I just moved-" Sehun blabbered as soon as he saw the door moved, and pointed to his apartment. As soon as he directed his attention to the figure before him, his eyes widened in shock. He gaped and ran into his apartment, unable to say anything.

What he saw just now, he still couldn't believe it. She wore a dirty T-shirt and shorts with messy hair, covering her face. Sehun couldn't see her face clearly because she only opened her door slightly and it was dark inside her apartment. So he tried to convince himself that it wasn't ghost, but just a girl who barely awake on a Saturday afternoon. Maybe she just woke up and hasn't take a shower yet. Yeah that's the case since it's Saturday anyway. Stupid Oh Sehun and your wild imagination.

 

-Next Day-

Sunday. What a wonderful day. The sky was blue with small white clouds decorating it. The sun shone brightly and the weather was not too hot nor cold. Perfect for a jog outside. 

Sehun was very excited to run around to see more of his new neighborhood. He put on his running shoes and went out. When he was locking his door, the next door apartment clicked and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter