In Trance

Mysterious Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was so excited when his hyung invited him to go on a last-minute trip. He got nothing else to do before his last year of college started next week. He was planning to just stay home and watched whatever dramas that popped up when he searched "kdrama with no romance". Cursed his single life.

But now, beach here he comes! Who doesn't love the sea and all the girls with bikinis getting a tan? He's definitely going to use this opportunity to get a girlfriend - or at least talk to a girl.

Suho once asked him about Sihoho, but nah.. She's too quiet and composed for a happy virus like him. He needed someone who could spend time with him doing immature things and didn't mind PDA.

Besides, I think she's interested in Suho hyung. He tapped his chin at the thought and brushed it away. He rummaged his bag and changed to his green print swim trunk and white tank. Satisfied with his outfit, he walked out of his room that he shared with Baekhyun and Suho with a happy hum.

"Let's go out peeps! Let's ride the jet ski! Or banana boat! Or or go kayaking!"

He found some people were lazing around the living room and kitchen area as no one answered him. "Come on! What's the point of coming out if you end up staying indoors."

He stomped like a little kid and tried to pull Suho up to his feet. Baekhyun kept his eyes closed while lying on his girlfriend's lap as he mumbled, "Shut up. Five more minutes."

Hyemi followed Chanyeol with her gaze as he jumped from one person to another, trying to get them up. Feeling bad toward him, she nudged her sleepy boyfriend "Hyun, banana boat sounds fun." Baekhyun softened when he looked at her twinkling eyes and got up.

"Now you get up?" Chanyeol made a face, receiving a smack from the boyfriend. Everyone finally changed to their beach gear before their ears bled from Baekhyun's nagging and Chanyeol's whining. It was almost noon so they decided to have lunch first before doing whatever activities the beach offered. The group was about to leave the house when they realized that they're missing a person.

"Where is Siho noona?" Sehun looked around the room, but couldn't see the girl anywhere. Hyemi went into the bedroom she shared with Siho to check. "She's not here."

Suho raised his arms up to stretch while walking to the glass door. "She probably wandered off somewhere quiet to sleep the day away," he yawned. "Let's just go." He slid the doors open and Sehun slipped out next to him in a hurry. He turned around facing the group and started to walk backward while putting his cap on. "I'll find her. Just to make sure she's okay. Where is the quiet area ag-”

Before he could finish his sentence, something bumped to his back. Something wet. Sehun blinked at the contact his arm made to whatever it was. He took a step forward and turned. There stood the girl he’s looking for. “Where have you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter