Summer Is Almost Over

Mysterious Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We used to date."

As soon as Sehun heard it, he choked on his latte and spluttered. He tried to stop coughing by hitting his chest, but it didn't seem to work. Siho whacked Suho's head before she patted Sehun's back to help him. "Look how shocked you made the poor kid, ahjussi," she frowned and gave Sehun water.

"And besides, who would want to date a erted old man like you," she looked at Suho for a bit with disgusted face and leaned back with folded arms.

Suho tried to stifle his laughter while rubbing his head where he got hit. "You okay there, bud?" He asked Sehun. "Man, you should've seen your face! And what's with the question? Did you forget that I just went on a date yesterday? Besides, I like cute girly girls like you said, no offense," he turned to Siho briefly, raising his hand and Siho just murmured "None taken."

Sehun frowned at the comment. "Why? I think Siho noona is cute," he said, finally finding his voice after those horrible coughs. Suho broke into laughter once more and wiped a tear from his eye. "Did you hear that, Hoho? He thinks you're cute! Eyyy, seems like someone just got an admirer." He elbowed the girl teasingly.

The admirer just cleared his throat awkwardly and kept his head down, didn't dare to look up. "Well, thanks for the compliment, but we better go," Siho stood up and cleaned up her mess. When she saw Suho didn't get up, she pulled him by his ear until he stood up. "Ah! Okay okay. Geez woman," he cursed silently.

"Come on, let's not disturb him any longer. Good luck," Siho ruffled Sehun's hair lightly before walking away with Suho following behind.

The second Siho's hand touch Sehun's head, he felt a sudden hot burst in his chest and his cheeks were getting hot. He fanned himself, exhaling before putting his iced latte on his cheeks to cool him down. Get a grip, Oh Sehun!

 

The last couple days of summer went by quickly for Sehun, especially with all those assignments. He hadn't talk much to Siho since that day in the cafe. They often passed by each other in the cafe, with Siho buying coffee and went straight out, giving him the chance to exchange greetings and that was it. She seemed to be extremely busy outside, which was surprising since Sehun thought she would be cooped in her apartment, painting.

All of Sehun's school work was finally finished on Tuesday afternoon. He stretched and leaned back to his chair, yawning. He stood up and stretched more before he walked to the coffee bar where Suho was. "Busy day, hyung?" Sehun rested his chin on his folded arms on the counter.

"A bit. How many times have you yawn in the past hour?" Suho glanced while putting whipped cream on top of the drink he's making.

"More than 10 times for sure," he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Do you still have more homework left? Number 81!" Suho hollered, putting the finished drink next to Sehun.

"Thank God, no. I'm done

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter