He Likes Her

Mysterious Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a satisfying lunch, the group leisurely strolled back to the beach house to take their things before heading down to the beach. It took a while to find an empty space on the shore that was big enough for 8 people. They walked down to the other side of the beach where it wasn't as crowded and settled down. The area was pretty good, with a bit of grass patch and shade from a palm tree. No kids were around since it was far from where the water sports rental was.

Feeling so tired and trying to achieve her original goal, Siho immediately took the spot right under the palm tree. She opened her folded beach lounge, laid down her towel over it, and sat down. Satisfied with her shaded area, she put on her earphones and put her cap over her face.

“Aigoo, our Sihoho is that tired, huh?” Suho sat down on her edge of her chair pushing her legs aside. Irritated, she kicked his side and mumbled, go away, without opening her eyes. Suho stumbled off to the sand and made a face.

“Yah! Just leave her alone. What is wrong with you?” Baekhyun scolded him while helping Hyemi setting up the big mat to reserve the whole area. Kai and Sehun were about to sit down when Chanyeol grabbed them from behind.

“What do you think you’re doing? Let’s go play!” Chanyeol dragged them toward the rental booth. Sehun struggled for a bit and escaped from his grip. He tried to protest, wanting to stay behind, but failed.

“Siho-ssi is here so it’s fine. And I don’t have any valuables with me. I’m sure the others don’t bring any too,” Xiumin patted his shoulder.

Suho stopped on his tracks and turned around. He asked Siho if she’s sure okay to be left alone, and received a hand wave from her, telling him to leave. “Put on some sunscreen at least. Are you really a girl?” he went back to his bag to grab his sunscreen and threw it at her lap. He then ran off before she replied. “Woo! Let’s have fun like Sihoho!”

“That’s one way to have fun on the beach, I guess,” Xiumin scratched the back of his head, looking back to the girl.

The time passed by so fast when you’re having so much fun on the beach. The boys rented jet skis and raced toward the nearest island across the shore. The winner would get a wish that could be granted from anyone. With all the fun they’re having, no one remembered about the sleeping girl on the other side of the beach. Except one.

“That was fun! What should we do next?” Chanyeol shook his damp head.

“I think they have volleyball set for rent,” Suho referred to the rental booth. “Should we rent one and go back to our spot? It’s been like.. almost 3 hours since we left Sihoho alone,” he gaped at his watch.

The others stopped on their tracks and stared at Suho. Oh.. Right. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter