Bestfriend

9 as my Moms?

As Hana was out of the house, Seohyun and Tiffany was left in the living room alone with nothing to do. They can't just go out, since they didn't know where to go. They didn't want to watch TV because there's no Korean sub in the local shows, they both don't like playing a lot so, scratch that Idea.

"Oh, you two are up early." A sleepy Taeyeon yawned and sat in the sofa beside Tiffany. Seohyun is on the far left side, silently reading a book. "Yeah. Someone has to look after Hana." Tiffany said scrolling down on her phone. "Speaking of Hana, Where is she?" Taeyeon glanced sideways hoping she would see Their daughter. "She's off to school already" Seohyun answered without tearing her eyes away from the book. Taeyeon pouted. "I wasn't even able to say Good morning to her" she mumbled.

A little later, They heard Steps from the second floor. It seems like someone is going down. "Morning" a sleepy Hyoyeon stretched her arms and sat beside Seohyun. "Reading early huh?" She whispered to the Maknae. "Of course. Good morning too" Seohyun smiled at Hyoyeon and went back to reading.

"I'm hungry" they heard sooyoung said. They all look at her. Jessica and Yoona is behind her. "Oh, for the first time in forever, Jessica wasn't the last one to wake up" Tiffany whistled. "Shut up. Sooyoung won't stop bugging me because she's hungry" she crossed her arms and glared at Sooyoung. "Hey, I didn't complained last night when you won't stop rumbling about how Hana can speak Korean." Sooyoung, not even bothered by the icy glare, backfired. Jessica scoffed. "What's the commotion here about?" Sunny asked from the stairs. She has been there for a while now. "Oh, sunny. You're awake? I didn't notice you" Yoona teased. It is actually true that no one noticed her. "Yah! Mean! " She shouted as she sat between Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. She looked around. "Where's Hana?" She asked. "School" Tiffany's short answer. "Ah, that's right, she has school" Jessica said.
"Did someone drove her off?" Sooyoung asked. Seohyun and tiffany exchanged glances. "Did none of you drove her to school?" Taeyeon asked the two. They shook her head. "Yah, why did you think they gave us the van?" Hyoyeon said. "Aish! Wake me up next time so I can drive her to school" Sooyoung said which earned a shock face from everyone. "I-i think I'll drive her to school tomorrow" Seohyun finally tore her eyes away from the book. "Yeah. I think so" Tiffany agreed. "Yah!" Sooyoung pouted.

"Hate to interrupt but I think we should eat. I'm hungry" Yoona said. "You go eat. We already ate." Tiffany said scrolling down the phone once again. Sooyoung and Yoona, without second thoughts went to the kitchen.

As the two went back on the living room, they brought plates and whatsoever deciding to eat there. "This taste good. Especially the egg. I've never ate it like this" Sooyoung exclaimed. "Really?" Tiffany asked, her eyes shining. "Really. This is new, yet so good. Who cooked?" Jessica asked. She love the taste. It's simple, new, yet Delicious. "I did. Hana thought me how to make it" Tiffany proudly said with her eyesmile. After hearing it, Jessica coughed. The other members stopped chewing and look at their food. "Stop fooling tiffany, im asking a serious question" Jessica said after she drank the water. "Seohyun, tell them" Tiffany said, a little disappointed. "Tiffany unnie did" Seohyun is still reading but told them. The members checked the egg. It's not burnt and not salty. "Waaaaa. I do believe in miracles now." Sooyoung's eyes were wide as she made sure the egg is ok. Tiffany scoffed

"So, what are we going to say to Hana later, regarding her, fooling us" Taeyeon asked as they've already moved on from the Tiffany-cooked-well issue. "First, confront her. Then second, tell her not to call us unnies" Tiffany said. "She still calls us Unnie. Even this morning" Seohyun sighed. "Should she call us Eommas?" Sunny asked. "Yeah, unless you want to be called aunt" Sooyoung teased which gained a 'Yah' from Sunny. "By the way, is Yuri still sleeping?" Taeyeon asked Yoona since she is her roommate. "Yeah. She's tired" Yoona answered. "Guys! I have a fabulous idea" They all look at Hyoyeon. They gave her a questioning look "What?" They asked in unison and Hyoyeon smirked.

On the other hand, Hana was silently coloring when she stiffened her body from what she suddenly heard. "Girl, wala na palang audition. Nag try ako kahapon kaso meron na daw pala." (Girl, The audition is already close. They already has one) Came her two classmates' voice from behind her. The same students who were talking about hello baby yesterday. "Talaga? Ano ba yan. Sayang naman." (Really? What a waste) 

Hana sighed. She doesn't want people to bug her, so until the show is aired, she will not tell anyone about her. After a few minutes, her teacher came. And the day started that way.

Before she knew it, the bell rang indicating that it's time for her to go to work. Her body is tired but she has no choice, she doesn't want to depend on someone else's money. 

Going out, she saw a familiar Van not far away from the school gate. It is the van she rode with Soshi yesterday. But she's not sure. Maybe its just the same as the one they owned. So she walked the opposite rode, heading to the café she worked for. But to her surprise, the Van stopped at her side. The window slightly opened showing a Hyoyeon inside. She signaled her to come in and the door opened. She climbed inside without any questions. 

"Yah! Are you running away from us?" Hyoyeon scolded speaking in Korean. "Huh? Ani~~ I didn't know it was you" She defended which is true. "Then why are you going this way? Home is that way" Hyoyeon pointed at the road to her-slash-Their house. Is she going to tell them? Or maybe she shouldn't. She chose the latter. "I have to go somewhere. I'm going to do a project with a friend" she lied. "Ah is that so? Should we drop you off?" Taeyeon offered. She didn't notice it but Taeyeon is the one driving. She shook her head. "I'll just walk. It's near actually." She said. "Anyways, why are you two here?" hana asked not giving them time to insist on driving her. Then Hyoyeon's eyes widened and smiled brightly. "We're going to prank Yuri" she smirked and Taeyeon chuckled. She's looking at them. "Jinjja? What prank?" She tilted her head. "You know, Yuri didn't know that you speak Korean right? She was asleep last night when you went to bed" Taeyeon said. "Let's not tell Yuri this. Converse in English with her. It'll probably be funny. " Hyoyeon laughed at her excitement and Taeyeon  too. Yuri's English is just Hilarious that even them can't stop laughing upon hearing it. Just thinking about Yuri's English is making them laugh.

"Don't be out too late. We'll need to talk" Taeyeon looked at her strictly. They all agreed on what to do to Yuri. 
Hana nodded and went out of the Van heading off to work. It'll be a long day for her.

"May I take your order ma'am?" She asked a highschool girl. "The usual Hana. And please don't call me Ma'am" The girl rolled her eyes. She's the daughter of the owner of the café and a close friend of Hana. "Sorry Kate, nakasanayan lang" (sorry kate, just a habit) she giggled and left. Her work day is like this.  Taking orders, being a waitress and cleaning. 

"Say Hana, are you still not going to stop working? I mean, you're getting enough from you brother. Why still work?" Kate asked. Hana rolled her eyes at the question. She's on a break so she joined Kate on her table. "We talked about this for many times Kate. You know the answer to your question. You know I don't want to rely on others." She said. 

Knowing she wouldn't win, Kate sighed. There's no use arguing with the girl when it comes to her life. She knows what to do and how to stand alone. One of the many reasons why Kate adored Hana so much. "Fine. But if you ever get tired, just tell us. You know they'll give you what you want" by 'they', she meant, her parents. "And speaking of them, dad wants you to eat dinner with us. Mom is missing you so much. You know you're her second daughter next to me" Kate took a sip from her drink after speaking. Hana, if you're wondering, is very close to Kate's Family. She treated Kate's parents as hers, and They treated her like they're child. More than a close friend, Hana is  the sister that Kate never had. 

Hana contemplated on what to say. She has to refuse the dinner since she knows there are 9 girls waiting for her arrival. She has to be home. She doesn't know whether to tell Kate the truth or not. But Kate can read Hana well. Right now, she knows Hana was debating with herself on telling her something. "Spill it" Kate crossed her arms and leaned back crossing her legs as well. Hana knew she has no choice. She has to tell her, although she'll find out eventually.

"What?! Are you for real?! The SNS--- @#%#-#)@)@)" She covered Kate's mouth before they attract attention. Kate has been trying to control her outburst but after hearing everything, she just had to do it. "Shush Kate! You're going to attract attention. Remember, this is supposed to be a secret until it aired" she reminded. Kate stopped talking, glared at Hana, before nodding. Hana removed her hand from Kate's mouth. "I don't believe you. Give me a proof. Show me a proof" she demanded. Hana sighed, thinking what to do. She narrowed her eyes at Kate. She's not actually a big fan of Snsd, although Kate knew them. She won't scare the girls because she's not a crazy fan, and Hana is sure that Kate won't Create trouble. "You can see for yourself. Want to walk me home?" She asked. Kate's eyes lit up. She may not be a fan, but they're Girls generation anyways. The Girls Generation. "Then let's go now" Kate stood up fixing her uniform. It's different from her, since she's on a public school while Kate is studying at a prestigious school, since they are rich. "Wait! I'll change back to my school uniform first. They don't know i work." Kate's eyes widened but even before she was able to react, hana already walked out of her sight.

"Why didn't you tell them you're working?" Kate glanced at Hana. They're walking side by side, heading to Hana's house. "Pareho nating alam na papatigilin nila ako (we both know they'll ask me to stop)" Hana sighed. She likes to practice her Filipino, while Kate is comfortable in speaking English. Kate rolled her eyes. She's not going to argue with Hana anymore.

Loud voices were heard inside. Kate frowned seeing Cameras in the gate. 'Sooner or later, this friend of mine will be famous.' She thought and pouted. She didn't expect this to happen. Hana is a shy girl, and she didn't even like Cameras. Although she knows how talented Hana is, Hana doesn't use those talent she has anymore. And Kate knows why. She still felt a bit of pain in her heart knowing that her Best friend had gone through those.
"Ayos ka lang? Ang tahimik mo (are you ok? You're suddenly quiet)" Kate snapped out of her thoughts upon hearing Hana. She flashed a smile letting her know she's fine

Hana Pushed the Doorbell. They heard loud Footsteps, running towards them. Hana silently giggled. It's been so long since someone was so eager to see me. The door opened revealing a Taeyeon with loud smile. "Hey, don't forget the plan ok?" She whispered, reminding her of their prank to Yuri. She chuckled and nodded. 

Kate was wide-eyed, looking at the goddess in front of her. Although she was also shocked at how Korean sounds from Hana's . She haven't heard her converse with that language before. She only heard a few phrase and Words. But she's mostly star strucked at Taeyeon. She may not be a big fan but she likes them. She listen to their songs and such. Although she was curious as to what Taeyeon said to Hana.

Suddenly, she felt nervous when Taeyeon's eyes landed on her. The Older girl studied her with head tilt on the sides. Curious who Hana brought. "Oh! Sorry, I brought my  bestfriend with me" Hana said forgetting that Kate was beside her. She was thinking of how the prank will go. "I hope that's ok" Taeyeon smiled at Hana then to Kate. "Of course. Come in."  Hana paused. "We'll follow. I'll just tell her something" with that, Taeyeon nodded and went inside. Hana decided to enlighten Kate about what will happen. She doesn't want Kate to be confused as to why she's speaking English and not Korean. 

"Guys, Hana brought a friend. Behave well ok?" Taeyeon announced to the girls who were Lazing in the living room. "Really? She brought someone? We don't have food, we should at least offer her some" Tiffany worriedly looked around. They didn't had dinner yet. They're planning on ordering when Hana get home, since they don't know how to order or what to cook. They don't know the Market yet or any other places. They're relying on Hana at the moment. Everyone's suddenly panicked, talking at the same time. Things such as "what shall we do?" "What to do?" "We don't have food" and etcetera etcetera were all heard at once.

 


Kate laughed hearing what they're about to do. It would be funny seeing someone struggled speaking in English. She nodded and Hana proceeded on going inside. Kate inhaled deeply, feeling more nervous. She met one goddess and there are 8 more waiting for her to be seen. 

They heard noises as they made way into the living room. It is something new to Kate since it is always quiet here when she visits. 

9 pairs of Eyes welcomed them as they reach the living room. "Hana, welcome home" Tiffany greeted in English first so everyone would be reminded not to speak in Korean.  Everyone flashed her a smile and Taeyeon stood to help her with her things. "Thankyou" She said and let Taeyeon help her. "You have someone with you?" Jessica asked the obvious and looked at the girl beside their daughter. Hana heard Kate gulped. She can't blame her. Jessica is scary. "Will uh, you prease  introduce" Yuri tried forming a sentence, asking Hana to introduce Kate to them. Everyone's trying to stop themselves from laughing. "Oh, Right" She proceeded on introducing the nine, one by one. Kate bowed to them as they were being introduced, since she often see Koreans bow to show politeness. "And this is Kate, my Bestfriend" she the introduced Kate to the girls. "I-im very honored to meet you." Kate once again bowed. The nine girls smiled at her.

After a few minutes, everyone was caught up on talking with the two youngsters. They found it really useful to talk to Kate since she knew a lot about Hana.  

"What else is there to know about Hana?" Sooyoung asked, enjoying what they're talking about. "Oh! I got one! Hahahaha!" Kate burst out laughing. Hana is already embarrassed as they were talking about her embarrassing moments. "She's hiding her photo albums behind her bed. One of the albums is full of her baby pictures" with that said, Tiffany and Hyoyeon ran upstairs as fast as they can. "W-wait! D-don't--" she was about to ran after the two but Jessica pulled her back down, laughing. "Stay here" she said. "B-buuut~~" she pouted but no use to Jessica. Aegyos doesn't work on her. Hana  glared at Kate which was returned by a smirk. "You should really see it. It is funny!" Kate again burst out laughing. "Why is the two taking rong (long)? They uh-- wharever!" Yoona rolled her eyes deciding not to speak anymore. She really hates it when they planned the prank. She has to speak English along with the others and she is not good with it.

Laughters boomed at the stairs. There, the two were already looking at a photo album while heading to them. "Oh my gosh! This is cute!" Tiffany said. The two sat down on the floor, in front of the others. "Yah! Let me see!" Yoona shouted. "Ani! Let me see first" Sooyoung said shoving the other shikshin. "H-hey! Stop it." Hana said trying to stop them. Everyone now was around Tiffany who was holding the photo album. "Oh! Look, you uh, wearing bathing sh-shuit? B-bathing in the " Yuri said making the others look at her. It is funny, but she also said instead of Beach and instead of Suit. "What?" She asked looking at her colleagues blinking rapidly. 

Everyone's eyes widened. "Yah Yuri-ah! You just cursed in English did you just realize that?!" Tiffany scolded. "We have kids here! And I'm sure PD-nim will scold us!" Jessica followed, but Yuri was still confused. 

"I-i did? I cursed?" She asked, pointing herself. And just then, Hana burst out laughing. Kate, even though she doesn't understand the rest, still laughed, obvious that Yuri wasn't aware of what she said. The others then followed, laughing. "Ommoooo~~ Yuri Unnie! If this aired, I swear it will be a big talk!" Hana blurted in Korean, between laughters. Then Yuri snapped her head to Hana. "Wait... You speak Korean?!" She widened her eyes. "This prank is a bad Idea" Taeyeon shook her head

///


"How come no one told me! I used my little English back there" Yuri was still whining at them. "Oh come on Yul, your 'Engrish' is messed up" Sooyoung said, making quotation marks in the air. "I did great! I practiced my English before going here" The black pearl defended. "Practice harder" Hyoyeon teased. "YAH!" Yuri then went to chase Hyoyeon and sooyoung.

"I'm hungry" Yoona muttered. "Sorry Kate. We weren't able to prepare anything. We were waiting for Hana" Tiffany smiled apologetically to Kate. "Oh no! It's fine" Kate's eyes twinkled. "I actually want to invite you to my house. Hana was supposed to eat dinner with my family since mom and dad were inviting her. I guess, the more, the merrier." 

One thing's for sure. Not all of the girls may understand English, but upon hearing this, they all stopped what they're doing and Their eyes Twinkled. "Dinner!" Was the same thought they shared at the minute.