SNSD

9 as my Moms?

Third person's P.O.V

"What? Filming for Hello Baby S2?" Jessica asked. "Yes. I think, It is best for you to have another variety show while promoting your album" SM said. "But, didn't we just finish Channel Soshi?" Sunny asked. "That's right." Yuri agreed. "It's still best to do so" SM said. 
         "I guess that's alright. I enjoyed kyungsan the last time. I wonder how he is now" Yoona said. "I didn't enjoy that much though" Tiffany blurted looking scared. "I will just ruin my image" she sighed. "You won't now" Our manager assured. "What do you mean?" Tiffany asked. 
    "There's a twist now of course, because it's season 2" SM said. "What twist?" Taeyon asked. "It's not actually a baby you'll take care of" Manager said. "It's a teenager" He smiled. 
      "Are we going to be alright with that?" Hyoyeon asked worrying. "That would be a little hard." She scratched her head. "No, that would be great. Since she or he is young, and I'm young, we might get along." Seohyun said.  "There's another twist." SM said again. "Oh twist again?" Sooyoung asked. "I think you'll enjoy this" Manager said. "You will give us free food?" Sooyoung and yoona asked the same time. "Well, No. You have to spend for yourselves like before. But that's not what I'm about to tell you" Sm said. "No? Then what?" Tiffany asked. Everyone waited for the next statement, making the atmosphere intense. "It would be in the Philippines." SM said, leaving the girl's shocked

/ / /

"Everything should be free. I mean, where do we get money? Are we going to work there?" sunny said. They are now riding their van while their manager drives. Everyone was silent, thinking about it. They couldn't actually declined it because it's what the CEO wants. "Can we do it? It's even scarier than taking care of babies" Tiffany said. "Unnie, babies are not scary" Hyoyeon said. "They still are to me" Tiffany said. 
   "Why? Don't you like it?" Manager asked them. "It's not that. We're just worried. You know? It's overseas." Hyoyeon said. "Yeah, Think of it. There's culture shock, we have to blend in, we are not familiar with anything. We're New there." Jessica complained almost bursting out. "Woah, unnie, chill" Yoona Said, trying to calm Jessica. "Just think of it as a one year vacation." Manager finally said. "What?! A Year?!" Everyone shouted. "You'll continue promotions in Philippines. Isn't that exciting?" Manager said. "Exciting my " Jessica whispered then rolled her eyes.

/ / /

It has been a month since the announcement of Hello Baby s2.
The girls are finally in the airport. They finally got over everything. Actually, they are very excited now. They saw the picture of the kid they'll live with for a year. She's actually cute. Everyone, most of all yoona and seohyun wanted to meet her. 
    
    There are cameras around them while they walk. It is said that episode one will be consisted of the girl's going to the Philippines, meeting their daughter and their first night together. Excitement filled them, although they are also nervous. Especially Fanny. She is not good with kids. 

"Do you think we'll be fine?" Tiffany ask as she sat down beside Taeyon. "Stop worrying so much. She's not a baby. I think it'll be easy to handle her." Taeyon smiled. "But there are other things to be worried about. Language for instance, what if she can't speak English? Given that she's a Filipino and she can't speak Korean. How are we supposed to communicate?!" Tiffany burst out causing the others to look at their direction. "Unnie, if she can't speak English or Korean, don't you think the program will do something about it?" Sunny said from behind them. "But-" Seohyun, from their left side cut her off. "Unnie," she said, her voice calm. "stop over thinking about everything. If one of us can do it, then we'll be fine. If one is having a hard time, then others will help. We're all in this together" Seohyun's Warm smile assured her. "That's right" Yuri said from somewhere in the back. For a second, tiffany seemed to calm down. Her members assured her that everything is fine. "Thankyou guys. I'm sorry I'm too anxious about this." She leaned back and sighed. "Nah, we'll be fine. Even Jessica unnie is calm right now" Yoona said. "Right Jessi unnie?!" She shouted from somewhere making sure Jessica will hear her. "She's asleep yoona!" Hyoyeon was the one who shouted back since she is beside Jessica.  "What? We haven't been here for more than 15 minutes." Sooyoung said. Except the four of them, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, And Taeyon, The other members are having solo seat. "Does that mean she's not calm but she's just sleeping?" Yoona said. "I don't know anymore" Tiffany shook her head. 
         After a few more minutes, their plane already departed. Others were chit-chatting,  were playing with the camera and others are sleeping. Hyoyeon especially, She has a moving sickness.

Hoping for the best, they travel forgetting all their worries for a while.