First Night

9 as my Moms?

"Are you all ready now?" Hana asked as she went down after changing clothes. It took her a while because she first took a shower. Everyone looked at her and nodded. "Then let's go" she went straight to the door and opened it. She waited for everyone to get out before she close the door. 

"Are we going to drive?" Hyoyeon asked Some producer near her. The Head Producer was inside the house helping in installing cameras. "Yeah. We prepared this Big van for you to use while you're here" he answered. They all looked at the black van in front of them and everyone got really excited. "What did he said?" Hana asked still acting. If she's going to act, then why not do it properly right? "He said that's ours to use while we stay here" Tiffany was the one to answered causing the members to look at her teasingly. "Someone's finally calmed down" Sooyoung fanned her hands while rolling her eyes. Tiffany glared at the Taller girl. "Let her be. If we kept on teasing her, she might not talk anymore" Taeyeon said, while the other members agreed. "I'm going to drive" Sooyoung walked to the driver's seat but a hand pulled her back. "No you will not, you will never" Jessica said with a stiff voice. "B-but, I-i want to drive!" Sooyoung whined. "Taeyeon will drive and that's it." Jessica said giving Hana goosebumps. Hana thought she's scary. I better not make her angry. she thought silently.

Taeyeon was sitting on the Driver's seat while Tiffany is beside her because she will translate to Taeyeon while Hana tell directions. Others at the back is making theirselves comfortable. "What do you want to eat?" Hana asked, Everyone understood it. "I'm craving for pasta" Hyoyeon said. "I want pizza" yoona said but Seohyun just scrunched her nose. "Chicken, chicken" Sooyoung suggested. "Right, chicken, chicken" Yuri said and everyone agreed. "They want chicken" Jessica said to hana, as she is beside Her. "Then, there's a chicken restaurant here. Just 15 minutes drive away from here" Hana said. "Kids!" Jessica tried grabbing their attention because everyone is bickering on what else  they should eat. Everyone turned to Jessica. "She said there's a chicken restaurant 15 minutes away from here" Everyone's face lit up "Really? Then let's go! I'm hungry!" Sooyoung whined

/ / /

"So we've been together for like a good one hour now and we haven't introduced ourselves to the child yet" Yuri said as they were eating silently. "Oh, right. She might not know us" hyoyeon said. "Hana, By any chance, Do you know our names?" Jessica asked. Everyone stopped eating to look at her. Except Sooyoung, she loves her chicken. Hana quickly turned into a tomato hearing the question. She shook her head No shyly. "Aigggooo! She's so cute" Yoona squealed, with her aegyo voice, causing Sooyoung to choke on her food. Seohyun who is beside her rubbed her back. Hana hurriedly pour water on Sooyoung's glass and the shikshin drank it all. After calming down, she glared at Yoona. "Yah! You're aegyos are scary. Don't do it while someone is eating" Sooyoung coughed once again. "Ai, ai, Mianhae unnie" Yoona pouted. 

After the little commotion, everyone proceeded on introducing theirselves to their daughter. Hana learned that  the one that has a Baby face is their leader, Taeyeon. The scary one with a cold aura is Jessica. The shortest one with a shoulder length hair and has a cute face is sunny. The girl that hasn't talk a lot is named Tiffany. Maybe she's still adjusting. The other girl with a blonde short hair is named Hyoyeon. Hana noticed that she often pronounced Korean words wrong. The one that has a dark complexion is Yuri. The tallest of them all that also has a short hair is Sooyoung. The girl that did an Aegyo earlier is Yoona. Hana thought she's really pretty. The youngest, but 2nd tallest girl, is Seohyun.

She memorized them all at once. Hana is a smart kid. "Sooyoung are you not done eating yet? I want to go home. We still have to fix our things." Yoona said.  "Wait a bit more. I'll order carbonara first" Sooyoung was about to stand up but Hyoyeon stopped her. "Sooyoung, you've ate a lot already. Let's go" Sooyoung pouted. "Fine" she sighed. 

/ / /

They're already in the van and Taeyeon is driving silently. "It's boring. We should play some music" Tiffany suggested and they all nodded. This time, it's Yuri's phone they plugged in. Snsd's Love and Girls played. Everyone is singing along, clapping and laughing. Hana doesn't know the song but she was laughing along because they were making funny faces. "Yoona, sing it with your aegyo" Yuri said. Since they are all laughing, it's fine for yoona to do her aegyo. Yoona, without thinking twice sang. "Nanananana nanana  love and girls!" And they all laugh, even Hana. "Oh em gee, that's funny!" Sunny said laughing. "But I'm trying to be cute, not funny" Yoona said with her Aegyo voice with a pout. Hana thought it's cute but the others rolled their eyes. "Ok that's enough aegyo for you" Jessica said. "B-but Unnie~~~" Jessica scrunched her nose.

After a few minutes, they are back again in the house. The camera men that were following them were gone. They were also done deciding who's going to share room with who. Hyoyeon with Seohyun, Yuri with Yoona, Sooyoung with Jessica, Taeyeon with Sunny, and Tiffany will share a room with Hana.

"We should watch a movie" Yoona said. "Eh? What movie?" Taeyeon asked. "Anything will do." Tiffany shrugged. In the ended, they chose an action movie. Everyone was engrossed in the movie after a few minutes. Halfway the movie, Yuri fell asleep. Hana stretched her arms and yawned. "I'm going to sleep now, I have to go to school tomorrow" She absentmindedly said and stood up. Everyone looked at her surprised. "Hey! You can speak Korean?!!!!" Hyoyeon asked, and that's when Hana realized what she said. It's not a big deal anymore since the producer said she can already break the prank this evening. She apologetically smiled. "Goodnight unnies" is all she said and ran to her room. Jessica was about to follow her but Seohyun stopped her. "Let her sleep. She has school. Let's just talk to her tomorrow." Jessica sighed and sat down.

Because of tiredness, Hana just threw her self on the bed after washing up. "I hope I won't have nightmares tonight" she whispered and closed her eyes. She was on the left side of the bed, leaving the other side for Tiffany wanted to be the one to share room with her because her walls are pink and most of her stuffs are pink. She learned that both of them loves pink. 

After a few more minutes, She already dozed off, leaving the real world and traveling to dreamland. She slept with the hope that she won't see him again, that she won't felt it again.