Beginning

9 as my Moms?

The Airport is the same as it is, except for the cameras everywhere waiting to film. Reporters are holding papers and ballpens, writing down questions and practicing their lines. A lot of people were patiently waiting for the awaited arrival of the nine particular girls like disciplined students. They were sitting on the ground not making any troubles. 

As the nine stunning girls stepped on the airport, their hearts beat uncontrollably. Questions like, 'will they be fine' and 'what if these and those happen' run around their minds. And the most scary question that they all have is, 'what if the show is a flop' 

As they made their way out, they saw people sitting on the ground, Indian style. As those people landed their eyes on the nine girls, smiles were shown from everyone. They stood up and clapped and shouted. The nine instantly know who those people were. Sones. They were amazed at how disciplined Sones are. They weren't pushing each other and hurting each other. Instead, they were just on the both side, raising pink banners and balloons, clapping and cheering. 

The nine can't help but smile, feeling proud. They were used to the messy surroundings. They were used to people throwing gifts to them, sometimes they're getting hit. They are used to seeing people struggle just to be able to touch them or see them upclose. They were used to people crowding their way. They are use to seeing people push each other and hurt each other. Sometimes, sassaeng fans would pull their bags or their hair or anything they can, and yes, they are used to it

But this, this is different. This is far from what they expected. They didn't think there are sones that has this kind of discipline. The sight has gained the Nine's respect to the fans of the foreign country.

They waved to their fans, left and right. Occasionally receiving gifts. They were glad that no one was throwing gifts, but instead, they pass their gift until it reach it's destination. The unity was evident and it is making the nine happy. There are no people such as sassaeng that will hurt them. For once, they were not feeling scared of making their way to somewhere. For once, people respected them like this.

/ / /

"Waaah! Isn't that amazing?" Seohyun was the first one to react as they were all sitting inside the van. "Never imagined Sones would be like this" Hyoyeon said. "The Unity, the discipline, it is very different." Tiffany said. "It's the warmest welcome ever"
A big smile from everyone's face is seen. Sooyoung was looking outside through the tinted window. There are still a lot of fans outside. Sones are waving at them although they can't see the nine. "Look at them, they are so adorable" yoona said, gaining a look from Yuri. "Adorable?" She asked yoona. "What? Other sones should adore them" Yoona said Yuri opened the tinted window. Loud cheers from outside were heard. "K-ke meus te?! (Kamusta, Korean accent xD) me-her ko keyo!" (How are you? I love you!) Yuri shouted a Tagalog phrase she researched. The cheers got louder after Yuri shouted. The other members laughed. Yuri threw a few candy as a remembrance before closing the window. The car started moving as she faced the laughing members. "Unnie, what was that? It sounds weird" yoona asked between laughters. "I think it means, how are, I love you. I researched it" Yuri said. 
"The only Tagalog word that I know is salemet" Taeyon commented. "What does that mean again? I'm sorry?" Sooyoung asked. "No, it's not I'm sorry. I think it's....." Taeyon then realized she forgot. "Wait, what was it again? Is it excuse me?" She asked to no one in particular, Tilting her head to the side, while looking up. "She forgot it" yoona said then Laugh loud. "Hey, I think it means thankyou or something" Taeyon said still unsure. 

"Oh, I know!" Sooyoung's face lit up. Everyone looks at her. "What?" Tiffany arched her eyebrow. "Let's research some Tagalog words. It may be helpful to us you know" Sooyoung said. "Good idea" Hyoyeon agreed. On the other hand, Jessica groaned. "Why do we need to do this? What if we fail? What if we can't do it? How are we going to communicate with her? What if--" She was in the right back corner of the van, mumbling things. She was feeling anxious like tiffany a while ago. Seohyun was the only one who noticed this. "Jessica Unnie, are you ok?" She worriedly asked causing the others to looked at Jessica. Jessica then burst out "What if everything went wrong?!" She shouted. Taeyon burst out laughing and the other followed. "Yah! Why are you laughing?!" Jessica asked. "Be-because you're worse than Tiffany." Yuri said. Jessica pouted. "Guys, aren't you nervous?" She asked. It took a few seconds for others to calm down. After the fit of laughters they had, Taeyon finally was able to answer. 

"We'll be fine alright? As long as we're together" Taeyon smiled. 
Everyone assured Jessica that they'll be fine. Even Tiffany who was just like her, assured her that this will be enjoyable. At last, Jessica was able to calm down. Sure she's still nervous but her member's assuring words and smiles warmed her heart. 

/ / /

The van stopped in front of a 2-storey house that looks normal to them. No fans followed their van all the way here so their vehicle is not crowded with people. No one is banging the window and blocking the way.

"Is this her house? It's big" Sunny said. They are still inside their van. "I thought it would be a condo unit or apartment. Since her bio said she's living alone" Sooyoung said. "What time will she be home again?" Tiffany asked. "In a few minutes she will be here. She should be out of the school and heading home now" the PD inside their van said. They were already being filmed, this will come out one the first episode. 

After a few more minutes of waiting, the PD said, "oh, here she comes" His voice is somewhat in a work mode. Everyone in the van looked at where The producer is looking. And there, they saw a girl who looks exactly like the one they saw on the pictures. She has a confused and scared face, Her eyes on their direction while nearing them.

As the girl is just a few meters away, the Producer looked at the nine. "So, here's the plan. You will not come out until I tell you so. The girl has no idea that she will be participating in this show. Let us talk to her first and we'll give you a que on when you will come out." They all nodded in response as before the Producer went out.

Men with cameras went out from one of the vans, while a well groomed man came out from the other. Hana's steps became slower. Her heart beating fast. Should she run? Or should she wait? Should she keep on walking to her house and ignore them? 
The well groomed man was looking at her intentionally, so she thought The man needs to talk to her. But she doubted. There are cameras positioned around and maybe the front of her house happens to be a shooting place. With those cameras around, she didn't think the man needed to talk to her. So she thought she'll just ignore them and go straight inside the house.

But she's wrong. A voice called her name even before she passed them. "Miss Hana Go?" she turned to the man. "i believe that's me. Do you need some help?" She asked. From the man's features, she's sure that he's a foreigner. From his accent, she exactly knew he's Korean. But since she was asked in English, she answered back in the same language. "Uh, can-- can uh, Talk to you for-- for second?" The man's English wasn't perfect but it's understandable enough for her to nod. "Sure" she walks towards the man. When she's already near him, she glanced at the cameras and noticed the red light on one of them. Is she being filmed? She glanced back at the man with a confuse face. "I know you can speak Korean." The man started. "So, I might as well explain this in Korean." He added. "But first, let me introduce myself. I am Song Kyunghan, The Hello baby Head producer" He handed her a card as a proof. The card looks real enough to Hana's eyes so she just nodded. "Uh-huh"

"Uhm, look, Can we film this? Can we film you?" The man asked for Permission. Hana contemplated for a while but since she is sure that the man is a legit Producer, she nodded slightly.

Hana had watched the Hello baby of Shinee so she is aware of what the show is about. But she doesn't know what she has to do with these, or why the man knew she is Korean. This is all odd to her but she waited for the man to continue

"Thankyou." The man bowed his head. "It is hard to explain this all to you, so I think you just need to watch these" a man handed her an IPod.

There, a video suddenly played. It's not just an ordinary video. Her eyes widened upon seeing her brother, Jaesuk.

"Hi Hana, Lil sis." He smiled warmly at her. "Oppa" she weakly said. With just his smile and voice, she already wants to cry. "I'm sorry if this is sudden, I know you aren't aware of it. But, I know you've been living your life alone for quite a while now. You've been taking care of yourself when all you need to do is focus on your studies, but since you have to handle everything there alone, you can't actually focus" He took a deep breath. Hana, doesn't know where this is going, but she's more willing to listen since it's her brother talking. 
"Since I can't be there to always protect you, look after you and take care of you, I decided to do this. I auditioned you to this show. I know you know what this show is about because I know you've watched this before. So, yeah, I think you know what I'm trying to tell" He breath again. Hana, easily catching up, already knew where this is going. "I've got them to look after you. You might loose some of your privacy but at least I know you'll be safe. I will be able to watch you on TV and I'll know what you're up to. Please don't get mad at me Hana. I know you're a lot depressed and handling your own things is just adding it up. Won't it be nice to have people look after you? I'm sure you've forgotten about that feeling already, but i want to restore it back to you. So please don't get upset. That's all. Always know that I love you." Again, he smiled warmly causing Hana to smile too. "And tell your moms" he made quotation marks on air. He's trying to make a joke to lift the mood up. "To buy you a new phone so I can call you. Your old one can't receive overseas calls" he said causing you to giggle. "Anyways, I love you Hana. I'm looking forward on watching you. Take care" he blew a flying kiss and the video ended. Hana was smiling while trying to stop her tears from falling. She handed the phone back the PD with a smile. "You don't need to explain things to me anymore. I completely understand" she said. It was unbelievable to her, really, her classmates were just talking about this earlier, and here she is, not expecting this very much but was chosen.

"Uh, anyways, we should play prank to your moms" he said causing Hana to frown. "Uh. What prank?" She asked. "Well, do you know who your moms will be?" He asked first. Of course she does. She just heard it from school earlier. "So nyuh shi dae" Hana said after nodding. "Good. Hana-shi, we gave them some background info of you. It is written there your basic informations. But we didn't put there that you're a Korean so they don't know you can speak our language. Converse with them in English, most of them are very anxious about communicating with you because some are not good in English. Let them believe that you can't speak Korean until a little later. We'll give you que on where you can stop the prank" The PD explained causing Hana to chuckle. She nodded then thinking this will be funny.

"What do you think are they talking about?" Hyoyeon asked watching hana chuckle from the outside. They can't hear from the outside since it is sound proof. "She doesn't give me a Filipino Vibe" Seohyun said. "Maybe because of her eyes and skin color," Taeyon said. "She looks cute" Yoona squealed from her seat. Everyone was watching Whatever was happening outside curious and wondering what's happening there. 2 particular girls are looking nervous. "Do you think well be fine?" Jessica's faint, scared voice was heard. Everyone turned their heads to her as Tiffany gulped, both were showing anxiety. Yuri clicked her tounge and smile. "There the both of you go again. Didn't I said we'll be fine?" She said. Sunny then nodded. "Stop worrying, she looks kind and out-going to me. I don't think we'll have a problem" then she glanced back to outside. Both american members sighed, wishing they'll be fine. They just watch silently, nervous as they can be.

After a while, the PD looked at their direction, signaling them to come out. Taeyon, sighed first before saying. "Here we go. Are you ready?" She asked. The other inhaled before saying "yes" aloud altogether. 
Taeyon opened the door. It's the start. The start of a new chapter and experiences. They maybe nervous but excited and happy at the same time, because for the first time in a while, they're feeling like this again. They're doing something knew again, they'll be facing new challenges again, and that means their bond with each other will get tighter and stronger, and That's what they're looking forward to. Stronger bond.