First Meeting

9 as my Moms?

Everyone went out of the Van, bowing before they even step on the ground.

"Annyeong haseyo" Taeyon bowed as she sets her foot on the ground. As a sign of courteousness, Hana did the same, saying "hi" Like what the PD said, she must pretend not to know Korean. The other members did the same thing, bowing and saying Annyeong haseyo as a form of greetings to Hana. Hana, as a polite kid, Greeted them back politely in English.

The PD was now with the camera men, so the atmosphere with the girls is a bit awkward. "So now, greetings from first. Have you practiced what you will say?" PD song, asked. "Ne" the girls all answered. On the other hand, Hana was silent, not because she felt awkward, but because she's trying to act like she doesn't understand a thing. 

"Camera's on in Five!" PD song shouted before he counted. As he reached number five, the cameras were already filming them.

"One, two, three" Taeyon started "annyeong Haseyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Imnida" they all greeted as a start. 
"So now, we are once again moms. Yeeey" yoona cheered as everyone cheered along. Hana is still acting like she's not understanding them but is clapping along with them, putting an awkward face as her expression.
"Uh, Ha-Hana, you-uh, go in ugh middle" Hyoyeon's broken English made the members laugh. This made Hana chuckle a little as she obediently went in their middle, between Sooyoung and hyoyeon. Sooyoung proceeded on talking in Korean. "That's right, once again, mommy Sooyoung will be seen" she said. "They don't care about mommy Sooyoung though" Hyoyeon interrupted, causing the others to burst out laughing. "Yaaa!" Sooyoung shouted. "Anyways, back to the topic. I would like to introduce everyone, My daughter, Hana Go" Sooyoung said. "What do you mean your daughter? She's ours too" Yuri shouted. "But she looks more like me. She's pretty and tall" Sooyoung said. "But her skin is way more fairer than you unnie" Seohyun said causing another laughter. "Yah, Maknae, are you back stabbing me now? Since when did I teach you to be like that" Sooyoung asked joking. "You thought maknae nothing" Taeyon said and they laugh harder. Hana is still acting the same. Sooyoung then covered Hana's ears. "Daughter, they are bad, do not listen to them" she said. She was talking English a lot better than before but she's not fluent with it. "Pd-nim, sooyoung is corrupting the kid's mind" sunny pointed at Sooyoung as she was looking at the producer who's also laughing. "I'm toasted right now, you're all against me" Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

As everyone stopped messing around and once again serious, Song PD is explaining to them the set up. "So, there are no other people in the house to film you starting later so you'll feel a lot more comfortable. But we will install cameras inside. We can only film you out when you are scheduled to go outside. Moms has to spend things for Hana, attend school meetings and such, give her money for school or projects, and other things that mothers has to do." They all nodded while Hana was just looking silently, her head tilt a little to the side, acting like she's wondering what they were saying. "As for now, you have to put your bags inside and go out and eat dinner while we install the cameras inside. Is that clear" The Pd asked. They all answered "ne" and nodded. "I think the kid needs translator. She doesn't have any idea what we're talking about. Look at her expression" Hyoyeon said noticing Hana. "Ya Tiffany, Jessica, Why are you silent there?! The kid needs you!" Sunny shouted. Everyone's eyes shifted to the Two girls at the end of their line. They are obviously nervous. Hana looked at them wondering. "They uh, actually nervous because they are not good with children." Sooyoung whispered to hana as she saw the look on her face. Understanding this, she turned to Tiffany and Jessica, and the two were also looking at her. Knowing what they're feeling, Hana Gave them a nice  smile, together with her eyesmile. Seeing this, Jessica smiled back but she's still nervous. "Can we go inside your house? We need to eat dinner outside so they can install cameras inside your house." Jessica said gaining a little confidence. "Oh, sure follow me" Hana said as she went to her front door an grabbed her key from her pocket and  unlock the door. As they walk in, the living room welcomed them. It had a sofa set and a TV and in front of it. A few decorations here and there and pictures hanging on the walls. 

''Her house is really neat. She's a good kid" Yuri said observing the house. "Please make yourselves comfortable. Do you want water or juice?" Hana asked as the girls put down their Bags and luggage. "Please sit. I know you're tired. I'll do it" Seohyun said acting like a mother already. She has been practicing English so she became good but not as good as Tiffany and Jessica. "I know you're tired from traveling. Relax and let me assist you" Hana smiled assuring them she's fine with it. "O-okei, w-we ugh, just water" Yuri said struggling to finish a sentence. Hana then nodded and proceeded on the kitchen. 

"Aigoo, what a kind daughter" Taeyon said with her ajumma voice. "I think you're her grandmother, not her mom" Sooyoung said causing laughters. "Whatever. I'm just glad she can atleast speak English" Taeyon leaned on the back rest of the sofa. Yuri, seohyun,sunny, yoona and Hyoyeon were sitting on the floor.

Hana then appeared holding a tray with a pitcher and some glasses.
She carefully put it down on the table in front of the sofa and put water on each glasses. Everyone finishes their water in on gulped because it is actually hot and their throats were dry. "Thankyou" sunny said with a cute voice. Hana smiled at her. "You should rest for a while before we go out for dinner" Hana said before excusing herself to change her clothes up her room.