Has it been too long?

9 as my Moms?

The Next morning, Tiffany's Alarm rang loudly causing for her to wake up. She wanted to wake up earlier than the others so she can cook Breakfast for Hana. She searched for her phone and quickly turned her alarm off so she won't wake Hana up. But she failed. She didn't expect Hana to be a light sleeper. The younger girl slowly sat up rubbing her eyes. "Unnie, why so early?" Hana asked. Tiffany thought that addressing her Unnie doesn't sound right but she decided to just resolve it later with the others. "I wanted to cook breakfast for you. Go sleep, it's still early." Tiffany said, feeling more confident. She was was actually scared of babies and children but right now, she was just afraid that she might do something wrong. "Ani.. I want to help. Let me help" Hana pouted. Since she woke up already, she knew she will not be able to go back to sleep anymore. Tiffany sighed at the pouting Hana. "Fine. Let's prepare breakfast for everyone" Tiffany stood up, and stretched her arms. Hana followed the gestures while yawning. 

The others are still sleeping so they made their way down quietly. Hana turn the lights in the living room on, and went straight to the kitchen, following Tiffany. "What do you want to eat Hana?" Tiffany asked. "I want scrambled eggs with onions. I love those" hana said. "Scrambled eggs with onions?" Tiffany asked not really sure how to do it. She doesn't actually know how to cook but she wanted to try. "Yeah. You just have to put small sliced onions into the egg after you scramble it and then fry it. That easy." Hana explained. It is what Filipino usually do and when she tasted the egg with Onions, she started loving it. Her grandmother used to cook those for her, but since they're gone now, she was the one who always cooks for herself. "I'll go cook rice" Hana said and started preparing rice. Tiffany knows how to scramble the egg so she proceeded on doing it.  She opened enough eggs for her and her members. "Hana, I don't know how much salt I should put. What should I do?" Tiffany looked over at Hana who was turning the rice cooker on. When she was done, she went over to tiffany and put a little amount of Salt in it. She circled her eyes, looking for something. "Unnie, you didn't sliced onions yet?" She asked. Tiffany shook her head. "I was about to, after I'm done with the eggs." Tiffany said. "I'll go do it" Hana happily grabbed an Onion somewhere in the kitchen. After she's done slicing, she put it on the eggs. Tiffany then got the frying pan, putting it in the stove and putting oil in it. She turned the stove on. When it was ready, Tiffany poured the eggs carefully, making sure it will form a circle. "Ommmmooo! It smells amazing" Hana squealed. Tiffany nodded in agreement. After a while, The egg has to be flipped. But tiffany doesn't know how to. "I-i can't flip an egg" she mumbled causing Hana to giggle. "I'll teach you how to." Hana then grabbed the Spatula from tiffany, showing her how to Flip the egg. She carefully, but surely flip the egg making tiffany clap. "That's Daebak" she said. 

"Good morning" Seohyun greeted as she saw the two girls cooking. "What are you cooking? It smells nice" she inhaled. "Just egg with onions" Tiffany said. "Good morning Seohyun Unnie" Hana greeted, flashed her a quick smile and went back to cooking. Tiffany was behind her watching. Seohyun glanced at Tiffany, like asking why she's addressing them as Unnies and Tiffany only mouthed a "just resolve it later" to her and Seohyun just nodded. "Eggs with onions? That's new" Seohyun said instead. "It's normal here in Philippines. It's my favorite egg dish" Hana said.

After  a while, the three were already eating. It's past 6:00 and Hana's classes will start at 7:30. She has plenty of time since she woke up really early and she's not doing all the house chores by herself. This is the advantage of living with someone, you don't have to do everything by yourself because there are people around, willing to help you. "Oh, This tastes amazing." Seohyun said after taking a bite of the egg. "Tiffany unnie cooked those" Hana said smiling. Seohyun snapped her head to the other two. "No way, It was you who cooked this. I saw you. And it won't taste this good if unnie was the one who cooked this" She, then again took a bite of the egg, making sure it taste ok. "I just flipped the egg. It was really Tiffany unnie who cooked. I promise. I just helped finishing it up" Hana doesn't understand why Seohyun won't believe her. Tiffany was really the one who cooked the egg with her little help. "Seohyun, I cooked those. Why won't you believe" Tiffany pouted. "Aishh. Fine unnie, I believe in you" Seohyun still can't believe that Tiffany was able to cook. Well, she CAN'T cook, but I guess anyone can learn. Seohyun thought.

After eating, Hana proceeded on taking a shower and preparing for school. It's past 7:00 and she never once came late. She's actually always early. It is Tuesday, she has work later, so she has to be prepared for today. Yes. She does work as a waitress in a small restaurant, she doesn't like the fact that she's depending on her brother's money in order to live. She still has to earn for living. At least she's certain that she won't have to starve right? 

"I'm going now" She bid farewell at the two girls. Seohyun was washing dishes while tiffany was cleaning on the kitchen. "Come here first Hana" Seohyun called. Before putting on her black shoes, she quickly run into the kitchen. "What is it? Do you need me to do something?" She asked. "Could you get my bag on my room? The brown hand bag" She looked at Hana who just nodded and ran upstairs. Hana slowly opened the door of seohyun's room, careful not to wake the sleeping Hyoyeon. She stepped inside, tiptoeing, not wanting to make sounds. She then glanced at Hyoyeon, and just had to fight off a laugh seeing how she sleeps. It's like she's pouting but she's actually trying to stop herself from opening . It's just really funny that Hana has to cover so she won't make any sounds. She then suddenly stopped her actions. To her fear, Hyoyeon moved, she thought that she woke the older girl but she just turned her body, facing the other side. She can no longer see her face so Hana had calm down a little. She then grab the brown hand bag placed on the bedside table and quickly went out of the room without making any sounds. 

A Red Hana handed Seohyun her Bag. "Why is your face Red?" She wiped her wet hands to her apron and get the bag from Hana. Hana just shook her head not wanting to laugh again, but a chuckle came out from her. "Nothing" she said. Seohyun smirked thinking that she must've seen How Hyoyeon sleeps. She pulled her wallet out from her hand bag and handed Hana some money. "What's this for" she frowned in confusion as she was holding the money already. "Your allowance for this week. We're your moms so we had to do this." Seohyun smiled, returning her wallet from the bag and placing it on the table. "But, I have money. You can just keep this" Hana returned the money but Seohyun pushed her hand and kneeled at Hana's level."Aigooo. We are your moms. It's our obligation. You just need to accept this. Now go or you'll be late" She ruffled the little girl's hair before standing up straight. Hana nodded greatfully, she promised herself to spend the money wisely. She then exited the  kitchen and bid farewell to Tiffany who was playing on her phone while sitting on the sofa. "Take care Hana" Tiffany shouted before Hana was completely out of the house. These things are all so new to her. Not a bad new, but a good New. It has been so long since someone has ruffled her hair, cooked for her and told her to take care. It has been so long since someone actually acted like a mother to her. Her Brother's Right, It has been too long since she was taken care of. And she actually forgot how it feels already.