stuck 🚪 (bona)

📖~apink short stories collection~📖

 

Naeun's POV

 

Out of all the places in the world, why do I have to end up getting stuck in an elevator with my crush's friend? I thought God would be kind enough to cross my fate with the love of my life but instead, it's this girl in front of me. Yoon Bomi. And you know what's the worst part? She knows it all too well. But that's fine, because I know her secret too. I know that she has a crush on my best friend, Chorong unnie. It's funny. The two of us are probably the most pitiful duo in this school. I'm in love with Jung Eunji. She's in love with Park Chorong. And the best part of this heartbreaking story? Chorong and Eunji are a couple in real life. And not to mention, the most popular couple in our high school.

Boy, the world certainly loves to play with our hearts. But that isn't the point here. The main part is, the fact that I'm stuck in the elevator with the human being that I did not hope to see today. I let out a sigh as I shot a glare towards Bomi unnie who was jamming every single button. Of course, she's an idiot. The school's idiot for sure.

"Goddammit, is anyone out there?!" she shouted this same, exact phrase four times and my eardrums are already starting to hurt.

"No one's going to hear you unnie so can you just keep quiet?" I said, giving up as I had my placed on the cold floor, back against the flimsy wall.

"Who knows, there could be someone who can hear us!" she replied with much hopeful eyes. I always knew there was something a little different about Bomi. And yes, that's probably why she'll never be able to win Chorong unnie's heart.

"Unnie. It's half past two in the morning. No one's going to come here. In fact, I don't even know why you were here in the first place. Don't you know the school grounds are closed? Did you tresspass?" I questioned her.

"Well Naeun-ah, I would ask you the same thing."

"I guess you've forgotten that my father owns the school." I replied calmly. Her attack didn't work at all.

"Ah........" Her voice got softer as she chuckled in embarassment, scratching her head as she tried to look in a different direction to avoid creating an awkward atmosphere. Well, even though Bomi unnie is kinda dumb at times, that's the one part which makes her kinda cute. Not that her cute would flutter my heart though. She was always more of a moodmaker in my eyes, someone who loved to make people laugh especially me.

"Then what do you expect me to do Naeun-ah? My parents are totally gonna kill me when they find out that I'm not home!"

"We wait."

"Until morning?!"

"Yes." I said calmly. With a huff, I stretched my hand and patted it onto the empty space beside, signalling Bomi unnie to sit next to me. Immediately, she complied and I could feel the cold air on my right, filling up with warmth.

There was finally silence for a couple of minutes. Bomi unnie who had been screaming and shouting calmed down as she let out a sigh, leaning her head against the wall.

"I didn't tresspass. Okay maybe I did but I forgot something in school. I climbed over the gates which is easy, even though I'm pretty tiny in terms of height." She broke the silene while glancing at me. "What about you Naeun-ah? I was quite shocked when I saw you inside the elevator. You were like some ghost standing the corner you know, man it was so- OUCH!"

"I'm not a ghost!" I grumbled, hitting her shoulder. "You know why Chorong unnie will never pick you? Because you talk too much uneccessary things!"

"Gosh, you don't have to rub my wounds like that Naeun-ah." I heard Bomi unnie gasping in shock before her lips formed into a pout. Maybe I went too far. I had wanted to apologize immediately for hurting her feelings. 

"Well, Eunji wouldn't want to date a girl like you. You don't sugarcoat your words girl."

Yup, I had no reason to apologize. I sighed in frustration. The most we do, are jabbing each other's failures in winning the hearts of our crushes. Rather than having a comfortable unnie-dongsaeng relationship, we do bicker like children at times. But it's strange, everytime Bomi unnie never fails to leave me with a smile. Like I said, she's a bit special. At times, her words hurt. But she's also someone who can make your day brighter within a split second.

"By the way, you sure about me sitting beside you? I haven't showered in the past 48 hours." Bomi unnie painted a cheeky grin over her face. All of a sudden, she raised her armpits and I could already smell something absolutely awful.

 

 

 

 

Bomi's POV

 

My loud, hearty laughter filled the air as Naeun scrambled to the far corner in her quiet scream of digust. I just loved playing around with her like that. She's basically the only one I could tease in all honestly. Eunji outsmarts me and Chorong unnie would scold me if I did that. It's a pity that Naeun has been chosen to become my play victim since day one. But it's fun. It makes life more interesting. Who would've thought Chorong unnie's super pretty friend would be this adorable? But heck, I'm in no level to date anyone like her. She's just on another class. Yet again, Chorong unnie is just so difficult. I can't win her heart. Well, it's not like Naeun can win Eunji's heart either.

I moved to the other corner of the tight square-shaped lift that was stuck hanging midway. I chuckled as I could see Naeun pinching her nose with her two fingers, legs crossed as she gave that "if-you-come-any-closer-i-will-kick-you" face.

"No worries Naeun-ah. Let's just leave a border like that between us." I smiled widely.

"Don't you dare touch me until you have showered. I can't believe a person like you can live without showering for 48 hours." she said in a disgusted tone.

"No problems Miss Son." 

The silence returned. It was getting really late into the dawn hours and both of us were getting exhausted. Well, I had come to realise how the guards would arrive in the morning and rescue us. The good thing was that, today is a weekend. A great Saturday. As I stared through the small opening shaft of the lift above, it allowed a small ray of moonlight through, shining a glow onto the floor, I was able to see Naeun's face more clearly. Gosh. What is she? Sleeping beauty? How can someone still look so amazingly perfect while asleep?

I'm guessing she's the type who sleeps early. I mean come on, she's the good girl type just like Chorong unnie. They're the same kind of people. Watching her head go up and down, I hope I won't hear complaints of her neck about to get broken when she wakes up. Someone has to be awake in case, someone is here to rescue us. And as the unnie, I chose to fight against sleep. After all, I had much motivation because a beauty like Son Naeun was in front of me, stuck in such an intimate space of the elevator. No, I'm no ert! I'm not a girl who would make advantage of such position!

I wanted to waste time off. Checking my phone, I realised how there was no signal while in the lift. Right, I'm dumb. I guess I'll just have to spend hours admiring the art in front of me. How cheesy I am, to call Son Naeun a masterpiece. I soon scanned my eyes towards her waist. Her ant-size waist that seemed so small, that I wonder just how tiny her stomach is. I wonder if her waist would be something nice to hug. It looked like a really nice pillow.

Wait, what am I thinking? Has fatigue driven me crazy with these weird thoughts. Gosh, this kinda . I don't want to get my hands on such a precious object. Heck, what is Eunji thinking? There's such a perfect girl out there waiting for you and instead, you choose to go and steal my crush of my life? I don't understand how this world works in all honesty.

 

 

 

 

Naeun's POV

 

I'm not sure how long I fell asleep but I felt something tug heavily around my waist. Although it was a little suffocating but it was somewhat warm. As I peeked my eyes slowly, Bomi unnie's arms were tightly wrapped as she was right beside, using me as her pillow while her head leaned against my shoulder. I remember clearly that she was seated at the other end of the lift, how did she managed to crawl over here? Well, it's not like I could jolt out and scold her. I'm not that mean. After all, she looks like she's having a really good dream.

For some reason, the edges of my lips turned as I saw Bomi unnie sleeping soundly with a sudden smile. Although I'm still pretty digusted by the fact that she hasn't showered in the past 48 hours, that didn't seem to bother me anymore. It was strange. That anger and annoyance that was boiling in my blood the past hours all disappeared. Maybe this was the little special thing about Bomi unnie. No matter how sad you are, how angry you are or whether you're just having a bad day, Yoon Bomi just manages to make you forget all that in the weirdest ways. Sure, there were times I didn't like her. There were times where I resented her but she was still a friend. A very interesting friend.

Maybe I was so preoccupied with trying to win Eunji unnie's heart that I had forgotten about Bomi unnie who was always there. I never really got to know much about her. I never really had an actual, deep conversation with her because she's always clinging next to Eunji unnie. She's never alone in school, always surrounded by people wherever she goes. Well, I'm the total opposite. I prefer to be alone most of the times and whenever I wanted to have a private conversation with Eunji unnie, she's always there. I think I just figured why I disliked her sometimes. But she's a good person. Bomi unnie is a good friend.

It was at that moment, I could hear a sudden crack and creak breaking the silence. The lift was suddenly moving slightly and out of fear, I had my arms unconciously wrapped around Bomi as I looked up at the closed lift door. For that one moment when the bright light shone through the small opening, I had wondered for one second. Was this how heaven looked like?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

It was 5am and the two high school girls were finally rescued from the broken lift. Exhausted and tired, their parents were worried sick and called in the authorities to check on their whereabouts. It didn't take long before they found that their daughters were trapped in a lift. With the ordeal over, Bomi and Naeun were rushed back home to have a warm shower, and tucked into a comfortable bed to rest. Although they were still in quite a blur due to fatigue, the girls had one last glance at each other before leaving. It was strange. For some reason, they didn't want to leave. They wanted to be together.

It took about two days before Bomi and Naeun returned to school normally. Of course, the news spreaded but it wasn't that much to talk about. Most were about how the school's management system was poor and the need to fix the old lifts that were about 30 years old. Things were usual after that, classes were conducted and it seemed as if, that night never happened. But for sure, there was a change. Bomi and Naeun were somewhat a bit closer than before and rather, more comfortable despite the occasional teasings the older girl would do, leaving the younger girl slightly annoyed and disgusted.

It was break time and as usual, Naeun always used the time to find Eunji. Due to her shy personality however, it was constantly difficult to approach the girl who had such a broad social circle. Always surrounded by friends and sometimes, alone with her girlfriend a.k.a her friend, Chorong unnie, it was already game over. But the girl was persistant and refused to give up. After all, Bomi gave her that hope because she too, wanted to win Chorong's heart despite the obstacles that appeared impossible to beat. Walking along the corridor, Naeun peeked through Eunji's classroom and she wasn't there. Of course. Checking into Chorong's classroom, she wasn't there either. That could only leave one place. The rooftop. Naeun was aware how that place was always the private zone for both Eunji and Chorong to hang out. It was a secret among everyone and kept within their close circle of friends, Bomi included.

Climbing up the stairs, Naeun felt uneasy. It was always the same insecure feelings every time. She felt that it was wrong to intrude the couple's privacy but at the same time, she was already doing the wrong thing by wanting to break them apart. Turning the doorknob, the girl peeked through the little hole. There she was. Jung Eunji. But, she was holding hands with someone. Her girlfriend, Park Chorong. Her heart fell into the deepest depths of sorrow upon that sight but she knew that she had to be brave, because this was the start of the first step. With a gulp, Naeun had wanted to call out her name. "Eunji unnie!" That's right. It's that simple to say. But she couldn't. She froze at what happened next.

Chorong and Eunji locked their lips within that private space, at the school's rooftop. They kissed and were completely unaware that Naeun was watching them the whole time.

The younger girl felt like the world was over. She wanted to break down, bury herself in tears because a kiss was a crashing hit to her face, telling her that it was just impossible. She couldn't win Eunji's heart. There was never a chance since the beginning. All of a sudden, someone pulled her from behind. She had wanted to shout but was covered. Feeling her touch, it felt all too familiar.

"I know how you feel Naeun-ah."

That voice. There's no doubt about it. It was Bomi.

"Let's go somewhere else that doesn't hurt." The older girl said with a bitter smile, moving her hand to interwine with Naeun's fingers. Warmth enveloped between as the two quietly went back down and moved into an empty classroom.

"You shouldn't be crying Naeun-ah. You have to be strong." she continued, noticing that Naeun had stayed quiet the whole time, silently sobbing away. "It hurts. I know. I feel that pain too, far too many times." Bomi cupped Naeun's puffy cheeks while wiping her tears away.

"It's unfair unnie. The world is really unfair." Naeun mumbled.

"It doesn't it? As much as we love someone, we sometimes realise that we would end up breaking their happiness because of our own selfishness. All we can do is to hold back and let them be happy, because their happiness is our happiness. They'll probably never know, about the feelings we have for them."

"It's odd that you're saying these words unnie...." said Naeun, slowly breaking into a light chuckle.

"Hey, I'm just trying to comfort you." pouted Bomi as she laughed back. "Are you okay now?" she asked, checking that the younger girl had stopped her crying.

"Mm. Thank you unnie. But how did you know I was here?"

"I'm like you. First thing break time starts, I look for Chorong unnie. You look for Eunji right? We're pretty similiar in a way."

"What do we do unnie? Do I just let go? But, if I do, I feel like my heart would hurt even more."

"I have a plan." Bomi smirked. "A very good one that will benefit us both."

It was a rather simple plan. In fact, Bomi had been planning this since the beginning ever since she knew about the secret, that Naeun had feelings for Eunji. The two had planned to distract the couple so that Bomi would have personal time with Chorong while Naeun would have personal time with Eunji. Although it wasn't much but the time spent alone together, was worth every second.

And it worked perfectly. Well, almost.

Everyday, Bomi would masterfully pull Chorong away from Eunji by random and weird requests, allowing Naeun to be alone with Eunji even if it was for a brief moment. It didn't take long before the social butterfly would be surrounded by her other classmates. But most conversations were normal and yet, somewhat frustrating because Naeun couldn't fully express herself in front of her crush.

"U-Unnie...."

"Oh, Naeun-ah. Have you seen Chorong unnie around?"

"She went with Bomi..."

"Ah, I see. I wonder what's up with her lately. She's being pretty hyperactive and chummy with my girlfriend. I ought force her to pay fees for lending Chorong unnie from me." Eunji mumbled teasingly. Although to her, it was a joke. But to Naeun, there were painful arrows to her heart. 

Silence continued for a short moment. It was always like that when the two were alone together. Strange and somewhat awkward. It was mostly Eunji who continued the conversations because Naeun always goes blank. 

"Hey, Bomi didn't like do anything to you when you guys were stuck in the elevator right?" asked the older girl all of a sudden.

"No...she was quite noisy though..."

"Of course. That's Bomi for you. Take care of her when I'm not around okay?"

"Unnie..."

"I feel sorry because I'm always neglecting her. It's hard to set my priorites. There are moments where I want to be with Chorong unnie and I know as her best friend, I should hang out with Bomi too. Well, it's not like I can split myself into half. I think you two would fit well together." she smiled.

"But unnie...."

"Bomi's a little special, she's quirky and quite a handful but I know you can do it." Eunji continued as her hands reached out and gently patted her head with her signature smile. It was always about her smile and the reasons why Naeun had fallen in love with her. It was magical and because of her sudden actions, the girl froze.

Maybe it was really worth every moment to spend together with her. Perhaps, it didn't matter if Eunji's heart belonged to someone because in her eyes, Eunji still sees her as a friend and her dongsaeng.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Bomi's POV

 

"Yoon Bomi!!!" shouted Chorong unnie in annoyance as I did it again. Or rather, this was my only way of getting her attention. To pull her away from Eunji, I did what I was best at. Vandalism, right in front of my crush who is in fact, the student council president. Yikes.

"Oops. Sorry unnie." I laughed, as I felt a tug against my collar. She caught me.

"I don't know what's gotten with you all of sudden. Have you gone crazy?" she sighed with a scowl. I know her well. Although she puts up such a strong shield, she's actually soft inside. She's never someone who would report me to the teachers. She will cover up my mistakes. I know she will.

"Maybe I am crazy. Can you imagine when two of my best friends become the most famous couple in school that even I, the most trusted friend doesn't even have time to spend with them anymore?" I said with much sarcasm.

"Bom-ah..." I could see the guilt in her eyes. She knew it all along. "I..I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize." I sighed. "I should be saying sorry because I'm the one who wants to break you apart from Eunji so badly."

"It's difficult for the two of us. Eunji and I talked about this before. It isn't just you, Bom-ah. I worry about Naeun too."

"Hm? What is?"

"Before I started dating Eunji, I always had lunch with Naeun and we used to talk about a lot of things. Our personalities matched well and Naeun is someone who doesn't express herself easily. It's hard for her to explain her frustrations to someone and I realise that I can't always be there for her." said Chorong with sorry eyes. Suddenly, she took hold of my hands. My heart skipped a beat as I felt her warmth surrounding my palms.

"Bomi-ah." she continued, staring deeply into my orbs. Can she stop? At this rate, I might really fall so deep that I can never get out.

"Please take care of Naeun for me."

"W-What?"

"I know it's selfish of me but, I can't always be there for her. Yet, I'm always worried because she's someone who is scared of others especially in school. She needs someone to protect her."

"Do I get paid?" I said jokingly, in which I immediately recieved a hit from her.

"Bom-ah!"

"Alright, alright. I was just joking." I said with a nervous laughter.

But when I thought about it again, Naeun has always been the quiet type. She rarely talks- well except for the time we were stuck in the lift together. That's probably because we were alone and Naeun could fully show her real self. But then again, she felt like someone whom I would want to protect. I know, she's pretty as hell and I'm jealous but I hate it when students take advantage of that to bully her.

If I can't win Chorong unnie's heart, the most I can do is to accept her requests. And I shall do that.

I'll protect Naeun, for the sake of Chorong unnie.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

"Oh, Naeun-ah!" waved Bomi as it was physical education class and coincidentally, both Bomi and Naeun's class were held in the same spot, the football field. The younger girl wasn't a sports person and always sat out, under a tree as she watched the others actively participate in athletics or running.

"Don't come near me sweaty pants." said Naeun scrunching her eyebrows as she shuffled to the other side.

"Hey! I'm not that smelly alright! I didn't do anything yet! The teacher is just taking attendance and briefing us those boring security measures again. Eunji's with her other group of friends and I just happened to see you sitting here. Would my dear, Son Naeun give me space to seat?" asked Bomi in a polite tone, while grinning.

"Okay. Fine." said Naeun as she patted towards the empty space of the grass.

"Did you manage to talk to Eunji at least?" asked Bomi.

"Mm. What about you unnie?"

"Of course! Although she's always mad because I'm like a wall between her and Eunji. She sure has anger-management issues." Bomi grumbled causing Naeun to giggle. "What? Was that funny?"

"That's just how Chorong unnie is like." laughed Naeun.

"Does she get mad at you all the time?"

"Mm. She gets mad because I can't approach people well or because I don't talk back to someone who insults me."

"Hey, I'll get mad too!" said Bomi as she crossed her arms. "Who's hurting you? Unnie will come and beat them into a pulp!"

"Don't do that. It's okay. Sometimes, it's better to keep quiet and let them do their things. Eventually, they will get tired when I don't respond." said Naeun as she looked up at the bright, blue sky.

"Being beautiful is a crime huh? That hella ." grumbled Bomi as she remembered Chorong's request to protect her.

"It's okay because you're always here to make my day better." smiled Naeun as she took a glance at Bomi's confused expression. She laughed. Of course. Just like Eunji said, "Bomi is a bit of an idiot." 

"Really? So you're saying that I'm funny?" asked Bomi in which Naeun nodded. "At least I have something that's good about myself" the girl said in much confidence causing Naeun to laugh again.

However, their little happiness together was short-lived as a teacher blowed a whistle to catch their attention.

"Hey girls! Since you're not doing anything, how about you head to the shed and bring us the sports equipment?"

The two girls groaned but they couldn't say anything but to go along with the orders. After all, it was better to be with someone rather than being alone. Walking to the school's shed that was a distance away from the field and far from the main building, the girls chatted and laughed, often caused by Bomi's silly antics and Naeun being her usual clumsy self. It was strange. The two girls who seemed completely different from each other, clicked so well.

"Gosh, I think I'm gonna suffocate if I stay any longer!" complained Bomi as she coughed at the dust. "Naeun-ah, did you find the equipment?" she asked, holding the door while the younger girl was inside. As the shed was old, the door would lock by itself if no one was holding it open.

"I can't see unnie...it's too dark...Ahh!!"

A loud thud and crash followed after.

"Naeun-ah! Are you okay?!" said Bomi immediately as she unconciously let go of the door and headed inside towards Naeun.

"I-I'm okay.. I just tripped over something.."

"Gosh, who would've thought a pretty girl like you would be so clumsy?" said Bomi breaking into a laughter, before helping the girl onto her knees.

"But unnie..." said Naeun nervously as she pointed towards the direction of the closed door.

"." 

"Unnie, don't swear!" said Naeun suddenly breaking into a laughter as she hit the older girl's arm.

"I can't believe we're stuck again." 

"Because you're stupid that's why."

"Huh, isn't because you're too clumsy Miss Son Naeun?"

"Well, you didn't have to come over and save me Prince Charming"

Admist their never-ending bickering, the girls eventually laughed off and decided to wait until someone comes to their rescue. Sitting back to back against each other, a long silence followed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, this feels really familar Naeun-ah"

"Reminds me how the two of us got stuck on the school elevator"

"I swear, this school is so damn old, we should just burn it down then we don't have to study anymore." shrugged Bomi.

"You know you can't do that unnie."

"I know, I'm not dumb."

Naeun suddenly broke into a laughter.

"Hey! Don't laugh!"

"Unnie, we're so pitiful."

"Maybe that's why we're fated to be together." mumbled Bomi

"W-What did you just say?" stuttered Naeun, wondering if she heard it wrong. Bomi's sudden words somehow, comforted her heart and also allowed it to skip a beat.

"H-huh? What? Did I say something?" asked Bomi in a blur.

"Unnie.."

"I mean, you like Eunji and I like Chorong unnie. But both of them like each other leaving us the leftovers. That kinda ...right?"

"But you said..."

"Y'know Naeun-ah, I thought about this for awhile."

"What?"

"Whenever I try to make jokes, Chorong tells me to shut up or that I'm annoying. But you, Naeun-ah." Bomi turned around to look at her. "No matter how funny or not funny my jokes are, you always laugh at it no matter what and I'm really thankful for that."

Unconciously, a shy smile formed among Naeun's lips.

"Actually, I was thinking too unnie.." mumbled Naeun shyly. "All Eunji unnie has ever done is hurt my feelings. I know it's not her fault because she doesn't even have an idea that I like her at all. But whenever I'm down, Bomi unnie is always here to cheer me up. It's because of unnie, I can be strong again."

Bomi stared at her blankly, as if taking time to process her words. With a couple of blinks, Bomi grinned as she tilted her head cutely.

"Awwwww Naeun-ah~~~ I didn't know you thought of me like that~~~~~~" The older girl was on cloud nine. That was the first time someone has ever complimented her. Naturally reaching her arms, she wrapped it around Naeun's ant-size waist while snuggling her small head in between her shoulder.

"U-unnie, that's ticklish!" giggled Naeun as she felt Bomi's fingers tracing along her abdomen.

"You know, out of everyone I've hugged in my life, I like to hug you the most!"

"And why is that? I thought you would choose Chorong unnie?"

"No way! Where can I find such a beautiful and comfortable waist like yours? I'm claiming it mine!" teased Bomi as she tightened the grip.

"I-It's ticklish! Stop!" laughed Naeun as she tried to break free.

As the two girls kept moving around and being awfully intimate without even realising how close they were, they paused the moment their noses touched each other.

This was strange. Those same exact feelings they had felt with their crushes, came back. The sudden nervous crawling through their veins and heat emanating under their skins, it was beginning to grow hot.

Honestly, the girls weren't in their right minds anymore. Tired, exhausted and sticky whilst being stuck in a tight shed, their self-actions couldn't be controlled.

Naeun froze and blinked several times as she felt something wet on her lips. But unconciously, her hands obeyed and travelled to gently cup Bomi's nape, tilting sideways so that the older girl could comfortably enter into , kissing deeply. She had no idea why she did not back away. Was it due to her long desire of wanting to be kissed? But the person who was kissing her wasn't her crush, Eunji whom she had fantasized. It was Eunji's friend, Bomi.

Bomi on the other hand, felt like she was going crazy. She couldn't control herself because it just felt so good. As much as she had visualized herself to kiss her crush, Chorong, she was kissing her friend instead. This was wrong. Was she using Naeun as a practice dummy? But yet, there was this odd feeling she could not shake off when she is with Naeun.

"N-Naeun-ah..." Bomi gasped, gripping onto the girl's shoulders as she looked deep into her confused orbs.

"U-Unnie...." 

"I've got a really crazy idea."

"What is it?"

"Because no matter where we're going at this rate, we'll never be able to win their hearts. We will always be stuck in this position as a third-wheeler."

"Mm...."

"Then, if our crushes are dating, let's date."

"Huh?"

"I know I'm speaking nonsense Naeun-ah. But what do you think about it? Let's become a couple and make them jealous instead." said Bomi breaking into a laugh, in between her lines.

"Unnie, are you serious?" Naeun laughed back.

Surprisingly, none of them found the sudden question strange at all. In fact, why didn't they ever consider that? Instead of suffering alone at the thought of their crush never noticing them and realising that there was always someone who was right there for them in the darkest times?

"I'm serious. Actually, I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy because I actually have a bit of claustrophobia and this tight space is driving me crazy but-"

Bomi's words were silenced by a wet peck on the lips.

"I think I'm crazy too unnie." smiled Naeun.

"Did I ever say that you're such a good kisser?"

"Sorry for taking your first kiss away."

"It's okay. At least my first was with a really beautiful girl. Eunji will be regretting not choosing you as her girlfriend." snickered Bomi as she kissed back.

"And Chorong unnie will miss out, having such a fun girl like you." giggled Naeun.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 


 

A/N: I just realised this could also be expanded as a two-shot but I'll leave it up to your imagination as to how Bona's relationship progresses over time. Imagine how shocked Chorong & Eunji would be over the sudden decision that their friends were dating and how the school would react, haha~ Bona is such an underrated pair they deserve more attention (!) Thank you for reading and maybe I'll see you again when I have a new story idea :)

 

P.S: This was legit inspired after I was left alone in the lift with a random stranger. Lol, don't get any wrong ideas.