babysitter 👶 (haji)

📖~apink short stories collection~📖

 

Scrunching her eyebrows in confusion as she stared at the large gate that was almost five times her size, Jung Eunji gulped and wondered if this was the right house. Surely, she had accepted the offer to become a babysitter for just one day, a job she had randomly browsed and found online but she didn’t expect to become responsible for a child of such a rich family? In fact, it wasn’t a house but a mansion. Where in the world would you find mansions as big as this in Seoul itself?

“Calm down Jung Eunji. It’s just a job. You called for it and they’re paying you a friggin twenty thousand dollars for this! Heck, that's like a whole year's worth of school tuition! You can’t chicken out now!” The girl thought in her mind, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath before pressing the button, that echoed a long, ding dong throughout the whole neighbourhood. There was silence for a moment before there was a loud click, causing the gates to automatically open. This welcomed the girl to a spacious courtyard that was large enough to fit two compact vans. Taking one small step in, Eunji looked around frantically while clutching onto the piece of paper she had printed out a week earlier, that showcased her proof of accepting the job of becoming a babysitter. 

That's when, the large brown door in the centre of the huge mansion opened. 

"Hi. You must be Miss Jung Eunji. The babysitter we've hired for today." said the lady standing at the steps, walking down.

"Y-Yeah. That's me. It's a pleasure to meet you. How do I address you?" she bowed 90 degrees.

"Just call me Miss Son. Or just Naeun. However you would prefer. Anyways, allow me to lead you to the person you'll have to take care of today." the lady smiled.

"P-person? It's not a child? Not a baby?" asked Eunji in surprised.

"Well, I guess you can consider her to be a baby. A big baby in fact. Come on in." chuckled Naeun softly as Eunji entered the mansion, immediately into the living room that had a chandelier dangling from the high ceiling, decorated with luxurious furniture everywhere and even had a balcony inside. The girl followed Naeun behind as she was brought downstairs, out of all places. It seemed dark and rather secluded, like a personally-built-underground space for a particular person. As they arrived at the closed door, Naeun turned around to face her.

"I'm guessing she's inside?" asked Eunji nervously. She wasn't sure what to expect now. Sure, she was to be a babysitter but definitely not to a normal family. She had already cleared all of her assumptions of taking care of a child or even a baby.

"Before you go in, there are a few things you need to know, Miss Eunji-ssi." said Naeun as all of a sudden, her face turned serious.

"T-Things? I-I'm coming out alive right?" joked Eunji that caused Naeun to giggle.

"Of course. There's no monster or anything inside. Don't worry." she said. "I've hired various babysitters but all of them failed their tasks thus, they were not able to recieve the reward as promised. The task is very simple. Please do whatever means you can, to drag my stepsister out of this house. No, it would already be a miracle if you could even drag her outside here."

"Stepsister? You're telling me, the girl inside has never step foot outside of this house?!"

"Well, one year ago. That's all. I cannot reveal anymore information to you until you manage to drag her out. All the best, Eunji-ssi." smiled Naeun as she walked away, as if she assumed that Eunji would fail the mission too.

All alone in the basement with the closed door in front of her, the girl gulped. How hard could it be to drag a girl out of this room? There's no running back now, twenty thousand dollars were on the line for this. There's no way she could say no.

"Here we go. Eunji-ya, let's just do whatever we can!" she thought as she carefully opened the door. Immediately, there was a gush of cold air coming out. It was so cold that it was similiar to the temperature of winter. As she entered the rather, dimly-lit room, there wasn't really much she could see. There was a messy bed tucked in the corner, blanket scattered on the floor, a long shelf full of various plushies of popular cartoons and another shelf that had a rack of CDs and DVDs. In the centre of her vision, was a bright light that seemed to be rays of the computer screen. There, it was a silhouette of a girl seated right in front as all Eunji could hear was the sound of someone's fingers tapping aggresively against the keyboard.

"That has to be her."

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji sneaked up from behind, wondering what the girl was using the computer for. It turned out that it was just an online shooting game. The girl didn't say anything but simply peeked her head out to catch a closer glimpse of the girl. The "child" was a short-haired brunette whose brown eyes were glued to the screen, headphones over her ears as her fingers were dancing on the keyboard. Clearly, she hasn't even noticed Eunji's presence in the room.

"Hello? Am I talking to the wall?" asked Eunji as she stared at the blankly before laughing by herself. It was just too amazing how this girl was so immersed into the screen and couldn't even hear at all. That's when she had a great idea. With a smirk, she suddenly placed her large hands and covered the girl's eyes. Obviously, the plan worked.

"AHHH! NAEUN UNNIE I TOLD YOU NOT TO-" shouted the girl in frustration as she quickly shoved Eunji's hands away, stood up in a rage and turned around, before freezing like a statue as she realised it wasn't her "Naeun unnie" but a complete stranger.

"Finally, you got my attention!" smiled Eunji as she raised her head. "Wow, I didn't know I had to look after a very, tall baby." she snickered. The girl was almost twice her height.

"Did she really hire another stupid babysitter again?" sighed the girl as she sat back down, putting her headphones back and continued playing her game as normal, completely ignoring Eunji.

"Oh my, am I air?" said Eunji as she scrunched her eyebrows. Looks like this was a much difficult task than she had thought. It was already hard to even talk to her, at least. "Hello~ I'm a human you know?" said Eunji as she crouched down, placing her chin on the desk and stared at her with puppy eyes. But the girl didn't show any signs of even looking at her for one second.

"Alright. You want to play it the hard way huh?" 

Eunji stood up after much futile efforts, followed the wires of the computer switch as it lead to the power socket. With a cheeky grin, she took another glance at the girl who obviously had no idea what she was about to do.

"If you're not even going to talk to me, I'll force you to do so, stubborn girl." 

Within the count of three in her head, Eunji took a deep breath and flicked the button, immediately shutting the computer down. It didn't even take one second to hear the girl's frustrated shouts.

"Heh, looks like I finally got your attention."

Eunji grinned as she watched the girl walking towards her in a fuming rage. But she still continued to ignore her, going past to turn the power back on. Immediately, Eunji grabbed tightly onto her wrists and managed to even stop her footsteps.

"How long are you going to act like I don't exist?" she asked. She could feel the girl struggling to let go but obviously, Eunji was stronger. "I've been assigned to look after you for just one day today. At least, you could tell me your name or something."

"I don't have a name."

"Oh really? I can just go back upstairs and ask your Naeun unnie. Wouldn't hurt would it?"

"......."

Eunji smiled upon noticing the silence. She cornered her well. "Well? Are you just going to stare at me and not tell me your name? I'm Jung Eunji, your babysitter for today."

"Hayoung...." mumbled the girl.

"Huh? What was that? You were speaking too softly." said Eunji with a tease, leaning her ears closer.

"I-It's Hayoung! What are you, deaf?" grumbled the younger girl as she tried to let go, but Eunji still had her grasp tight. "I've already told you my name. Aren't you going to let me go yet?"

"Hayoung huh? That's a pretty name. A young girl like you shouldn't be holed up down here playing video games y'know? You should be enjoying life, breathe in the fresh air and talk to people. Like me."

"I don't have time. If you excuse me, I have a ranking match to continue. I could've stayed number one if it wasn't you who had to ruin everything."

"Gosh, you sure have quite a temper for a teenager. Still going through puberty huh?"

"I said let go of me!" shouted Hayoung, frustrated that she couldn't move her hands because her babysitter was just too overpowering. Before she could even say another word, there was a loud grumble from her stomach.

There was a momentary silence as the two stared at each other, Hayoung's face flushed red out of embarassment while Eunji laughed out loud.

"Let's take a break and eat lunch shall we, little baby?" grinned the older girl.

"....Fine....."

 

 

 

 

 

There was a still silence as Eunji followed Hayoung to the other end of her room, opening her shelves that were full of junk food. There was absolutely nothing that spoke of "healthy" diet at all.

"Y'know, a teenager like you shouldn't be eating things like that."

"Who cares? I've got no time." mumbled Hayoung as she handed a potato chip bag to Eunji. She stared at her for moment without a word.

"What?" asked Eunji as she stared back at her.

"Take it..." Hayoung said shyly.

"Why, how kind of you. Thanks my little baby." smiled Eunji as she gladly took the bag.

"Stop calling me that!" said Hayoung in embarrassment as she closed the shelves and turned around, walking to her large bed and sat down.

"It's my new nickname for you since you're exactly like a baby! A stubborn one too!"

"W-Whatever...." the younger girl proceeded to stare at the potato chip bag Eunji was holding, as if waiting for her to open it.

"Hm?"Oh? You want me to open it that's why you handed it to me?" asked Eunji to which Hayoung nodded. This caused the older girl to break into another round of laughter.

"S-Stop laughing!"

"You're really cute Hayoung-ah." giggled Eunji as she proceeded to easily break the potato chip bag apart, forming a perfect opening with a crisp sound of a pop. Handing the bag to Hayoung so that she could take one piece, she proceeded to take one for herself as the two ate in silence, only hearing the crunch of the chips. It seems that the younger girl wasn't the type to initate conversations or even talk to strangers. This was the job for the babysitter.

"Is this really all you eat? That can't be otherwise you wouldn't be this tall."

"Naeun unnie drops by to give me food at intervals."

"What? Like a prisoner?"

"Don't put it that way! I'm not a prisoner!"

"Well, it looks that way to me."

"I just don't want to get out of here."

"Why?" asked Eunji as she turned to look at her.

There was silence after that.

"A babysitter shouldn't be asking personal questions to me."

"Pfft, who says? I'm supposed to take care of you meaning I should know what concerns you!" scoffed Eunji as Hayoung was about to reach her hands in for another piece but Eunji moved the bag away. "You ain't getting another piece till you tell me." Eunji shook her head only to grin, watching Hayoung sigh in frustration. This is the first time Hayoung has ever met such a persistant babysitter. Out of the hundreds of babysitter that was hired to take care of her, she seemed so much different than the others. Sometimes she wondered, where in the world does her Naeun unnie keep finding people like that?

"I only reveal such information to people that I trust." mumbled Hayoung.

"Oh yeah? I can just go upstairs again and ask your Naeun unnie about your story." said Eunji as she cooly stood up, almost ready to head to the door before she could feel Hayoung's hand pulling her wrist back.

"F-Fine! I'll tell you!" said Hayoung in frustration. Eunji's tactic to make use of Naeun worked once again. It seemed like the perfect weapon to use against the stubborn girl.

 

 

 

 

 

Surprisingly, Hayoung opened up to her babysitter quite easily despite only meeting her just one hour ago. She will never talk to others, even the hundreds of babysitters that came by everyday in which Naeun tried to hire in hopes of dragging her outside. She had her own reasons to isolate herself and it was all for a very simple reason. Eunji had this special charm, that was a bit complicated to tell. It reminded Hayoung of her mother.

Hayoung sighed, wondering how to start her story. Thinking back onto those memories she had constantly tried to run away, she had already locked her heart one year ago but here, she has to dig it back because a particular person requested it. Her babysitter.

"Don't worry. I'm the only person who will listen in this very room. What stays between us will never go out of this room." smiled Eunji warmly

"The reason why I lock myself in here is because......"

There was a silence as Eunji looked on, waiting for her to continue.

"D-Don't look at me like that...." the younger girl mumbled shyly, feeling awkward with the amount of stares she was getting.

"Oh? So do you want me to face the wall or something?" asked Eunji as she playfully shifted her body to direcly face the wall. To make it more fun, she slammed her face straight inside. "Like that?"

"I didn't mean it like that! What are you doing?!" said Hayoung as she unconciously grabbed Eunji's shoulder and pulled her out of the position. Immediately, she froze. Why did she did that? She wasn't someone who would naturally touch someone and here, she broke her own rule.

"Hello? Did you freeze again? What did I do this time?" asked Eunji with a smile as she waved her hands in front of Hayoung's hands.

"N-Nothing!" The younger girl then shoved Eunji's hands away. Again, she was taken aback. She touched her hands, again. The older girl obviously noticed what was the cause and simply smirked. "Oh? Are you shy at skinship?"

"N-No, what are you talking about?"

"Uh huh...." hummed Eunji as she was already planning something in her head.

"O-Only Naeun unnie can touch me like that!"

"Well duh, she's your sister."

"....." Again, Eunji cornered the girl's words.

"So are you going to listen to my story or not?" pouted Hayoung to which Eunji smiled widely from ear-to-ear.

"Finally! An expression that isn't so dull! Y'know a kid like you shouldn't be so grumpy. At least smile for once." said Eunji as she couldn't help but to reach her hands for Hayoung's cheeks, wanting to pinch it. But the girl avoided it swiftly, like matrix, leaning her backwards as she found herself lying down on the bed.

"Wow, you sure are avoiding me like I'm some sort of pest." scoffed Eunji as she found the chance, swooping her hands to the girl in which Hayoung quickly threw herself out from the bed.

"You ain't going to touch me."

"Well, guess what? That's what I'm planning to do. Now." smirked Eunji as she got up and started dashing towards Hayoung.

Having no other place to run, it was an unconcious thought for her to open the door and step foot outside, in fear that Eunji would really touch her. It only took a few seconds to realise, what she has just done.

"Crap." cursed Hayoung as she found herself outside her own room for the first time in one whole year. Feeling the cold touch of the marble floor that was completely different from the wooden floors inside and the faint lights that were quite blinding to the girl who had lived in darkness for awhile now.

"Looks like it worked. My plan." smirked Eunji with a laugh, that sounded victorious.

"T-This is all your fault!" shouted Hayoung as she pointed fingers at her babysitter, like a whiny child.

"Well, it's my job to drag you outside of your room. I think I made a good miracle."

"Whatever I'm going back inside." said Hayoung as she wanted to head back into her dark room but was immediately blocked by her small-sized babysitter. Because of her advantageous height, the girl could've easily pushed her away but then again, she didn't like to touch people except for her sister. That was the biggest problem.

"You can't come in. Or I'll be tickling you, hugging you and whatnot."

"Wow, I can't believe this babysitter Naeun unnie hired is so persistant." sighed Hayoung as she crossed her arms.

"Hayoungie?" A familiar voice interrupted the duo's bickering. As the two turned their heads at the same time, they spotted a young lady at the staircase, looking at them with widened eyes. It was Eunji's employer and Hayoung's sister, Son Naeun.

Immediately at the sight of her older sister, Hayoung was in a rush to return back to her room but she couldn't. Eunji was standing right in her path and she was completely cornered. She hadn't believe a moment like this would happen. To think that she would really get out of her room after one whole year since that incident.

Naeun couldn't help to smile. Eunji really did it.

"You really did it, Eunji-ssi. Thank you." said Naeun genuinely as she approached the two. Hayoung froze as she tried to distance herself but immediately was caught hold by her sister, hands tugging straight into her embrace.

"Of course. I'm hired to do the job! It was actually pretty easy though!" grinned Eunji as she watched the sisters warmly hug each other. Well, Hayoung didn't seem to enjoy it one bit but it was different for Naeun. Although the girl still had no idea the story behind but perhaps, it was a really big deal for Naeun. By just one look, she could tell the amount of relief and happiness Naeun felt, because her younger sister was finally dragged out of her room.

"I-I was forced to get out here! It won't take long before I head back inside unnie!" stuttered Hayoung.

"Yeah? I heard that. As if. Try heading back into your bedroom and you'll come into my arms." smirked Eunji as she moved her hands, pretending to hug the air. Hayoung gulped at that thought. Maybe it was just a bad idea to talk her thoughts out loud.

"I want you to eat lunch. At the dining table. Not in your room." said Naeun as she looked into her sister's eyes.

"........"

Either way, the girl had no choice but to say yes. Naeun was a little taken aback by Hayoung's comply as she glanced at Eunji in which she nodded with a smile. For the first time in one whole year, she was finally getting out of her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although Eunji had refused the offer but Naeun kept insisting her to join. As the three gathered in the large, empty dining hall where there was a simple array of dishes served, there was only silence. Eunji was well aware that Hayoung wasn't comfortable being outside of her room for a long time as she was restlessly moving her body and her feet. She wondered, what caused her to act like that?

"Eunji-ssi, it's okay. You don't have to-"

"It's just manenrs Naeun-ssi. Here you go." said Eunji as she gave utensils to her "employer." "You too. Take it." the girl proceeded to stretch her arms towards Hayoung who kept staring at the table, head down.

"Huh?"

"Do you want to eat with your hands instead?"

"N-No." said Hayoung as she snatched the utensils away from Eunji's hand.

"You didn't say thank you to her." whispered Naeun as she nudged her sister with a frown. 

"T-Thank you..." mumbled Hayoung immediately.

"Huh? What was that? I didn't hear that properly you were too soft." hummed Eunji as she placed her hand over her ears, teasing the girl again.

"I said thank you!" grumbled Hayoung with a sigh to which Eunji grinned in response. "Good girl." she said.

Watching the two bickering, this made Naeun smile at the sight. She was relieved to see that her sister was beginning to slowly open her heart to strangers. Unlike the other babysisters that she had hired, Hayoung wouldn't even speak a single word to them but here, Eunji was special. She had her own unique methods and even made a conversation with Hayoung. 

That's when she felt that she could trust Eunji. She felt that Eunji could really be the light of hope Hayoung had been waiting to pull her out from that darkness.

"Why are you shoving the vegetables away? You should be eating them!" scolded Eunji as she used her fork and pushed the vegetables back into place on Hayoung's plate.

"I eat what I want to eat!" grumbled Hayoung as she shoved them away, in which the two started a push and pull game with their forks.

"A child should have a healthy diet. Eat them!"

"No!"

"Fine you stubborn baby!" sighed Eunji as she took her spoon and scooped them, transferring Hayoung's vegetables onto her plate.

"W-What are you doing?"

"You're wasting food and I can't let that happen. Since you're just too stubborn to eat them all, I'll eat them myself." said Eunji as she chucked the vegetables inside .

For some reason, Hayoung wasn't sure what this feeling was. It felt warm, like the memories of her late mother. Of course, there was a sense of guilt watching Eunji eat the things that she discarded away but yet, she didn't understand why. Why would she go to such limits to do that?

As Eunji was about to shove another fork-full of vegetables into , Hayoung suddenly stretched her long arms and grabbed hold of Eunji's hand. In one second, she pulled it over and shoved the fork into hers. Quietly with a blushed face, Hayoung sat back down in her seat, chewing the vegetables she hated so much.

Eunji was a little surprised at the girl's sudden actions, Naeun too more than just fascinated at what she had just saw. With an "o" almost forming in Eunji's mouth, it soon turned into a warm smile as she watched how Hayoung restlessly avoided eye contact with her, while still chewing the vegetables she had offered to eat for her.

"You act so cold towards me but actually, you have a warm heart don't you? Hayoung-ah."

Eunji didn't want to question Hayoung's actions as the three continued to eat in silence. Although it felt a little awkward but the presence of an extra two, filled the emptiness in the dining hall.

"Thank you Eunji-ssi." said Naeun, breaking the silence.

"For what?"

"If it wasn't for you, Hayoung would never have gotten out of her room. Let alone, even sit here and eat her food."

"Well, it's my job. I was hired for this so of course, I need to make a result don't I?" smiled Eunji.

"Too bad unnie only hired you for one day. Once you're gone tommorow, I'll be going straight back into my room and I'll never see this annoying sunlight ever again." mumbled Hayoung.

"I changed my mind." said Naeun as she turned her head towards Eunji. "Eunji-ssi, I would like to make a few arrangements with your working contract. Is that okay with you?"

"If you're going to pay-"

"Fifty thousand."

That almost made Eunji choke on her water.

"F-F-Fifty thousand?!"

"I want you to become Hayoung's babysitter for one whole year." said Naeun which obviously had Hayoung against the whole idea.

"ONE YEAR?! UNNIE ARE YOU CRAZY WHY THE HELL ARE YOU-" All it took was one glare from her sister, to shut her running mouth with a nervous gulp.

"Would you be willing for the job, Eunji-ssi?" asked Naeun with a smile, an immediate 360-degree change from her expression when dealing with her younger sister.

"B-But, I'm currently a college student."

"That's okay, you can make use of the rooms here. After all, this is a huge mansion but only with two people living in it. I won't come after you for rent or anything. Will you?"

Eunji pondered for a moment. As she analyzed the situation, it seemed like a pretty good deal. After all, these past hours spending with Hayoung was fun and she was quite interested in the mysterious Son Naeun as well. These two people had such unique personalities and Eunji really liked the thought of having such friends, even though Naeun is technically her employer. How much fun would it be, to live in the same household as these sisters? What kind of secrets and past do they have? She was very curious and that itself, made a clear decision.

"Alright. I'll take it." nodded Eunji with a smile. Already from the corner of her eye, she could see Hayoung's agonizing expression while Naeun was the total opposite, she was shining bright like the sun, delighted from her response.

"Thank you so much Eunji-ssi. I'll be looking forward to see you around for the whole year." said Naeun as she extended her hand out for a handshake.

"You too Naeun-ssi." said Eunji as she turned her head to Hayoung. "Looks like you'll be seeing me every single day, stubborn baby." grinned the girl.

Hayoung simply rolled her eyes with a sigh. She never thought a nightmare had fallen into her life. As much as she hated her sister for making such a decision, she couldn't say anything. Naeun was all she had left, she couldn't get mad at her, she couldn't hate her.

After all, she promised her late mother. To be a good sister.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the start of a new beginning. Ever since that day, Eunji moved into the residence and lived in one of the several rooms of that mansion. Of course, she wouldn't forget her daily job of pestering Hayoung and forcing her outside. Although it was still quite impossible to let her step anywhere further than her own house, it was still a sign of improvement. As she continued to live with the two sisters for days, weeks and months, she slowly learnt more things about them.

Naeun, the older sister was actually very clumsy and quite, a terrible cook. Perhaps that could be the reasons why Hayoung doesn't eat much. Ever since Eunji insisted on cooking their lunches and dinners, Hayoung's plates were becoming cleaner. A good sign that she ate every single piece even though she complained that Eunji's cooking couldn't beat Naeun's. Obviously she knew that her words were meant to cheer her sister up. Naeun works as a freelance painter and artist. Just one piece of her canvas artwork would auction in the market for almost a hundred thousand dollars, which was quite a feat. But there was something more interesting about Naeun that Eunji couldn't help but to shake her mind off. The more she saw and spoke to her more, her heart continued to flutter harder than ever.

Hayoung on the other hand, wasn't just stuck in her room all day. At times, Eunji would chase her out by threatening her with all sorts of creative things. But even when she wasn't in her room, she would just lounge on the couch with her portable laptop. Despite being only eighteen years old and a school dropout, she was doing a lot for her age. Hayoung was an freelance ghost programmer who helped businesses to develop various technical softwares, under a pen name and yes, she earns a lot of money. Perhaps, that would explain why these two sisters lived in such a big mansion.

But one thing that concerned Eunji was the fact that, she never got to hear the story behind Hayoung's reason of isolation. Yet again, she wasn't a nosy person and respected their privacy. Months since becoming Hayoung's babysitter, Eunji had become quite close to the point where she could freely pinch her cheeks and hug her, at least for like ten seconds.

"I'm back~" said Eunji as she returned to the mansion after a day at college. But she was surprised to see Hayoung at the door, greeting her.

"Oh, you're back."

"I wasn't expecting you to welcome home Hayoung-ah." smiled Eunji.

"W-Well....it's boring without you around...." mumbled the girl.

"Really? Aww, how sweet. Okay, I'll keep you entertained the whole night today."

"O-Okay....." nodded Hayoung awkwardly. "Naeun unnie is cooking dinner today. She said she doesn't want you to help because she feels sorry for letting you do it all the time."

"She's going to cut her finger again I swear. Come on, let's go save your clumsy sister before she messes the kitchen again." sighed Eunji as she casually took hold of Hayoung's hands, warmly interwining her fingers in between as they walked to the kitchen together, where Naeun was.

Noticing that the girl didn't flinch from the sudden contact, made her smile. 

"Eunji....unnie...." mumbled Hayoung as they were walking along the long corridor, leading to the kitchen.

"Mm?"

"T......."

Eunji arched her eyebrow, wondering what the girl wanted to say.

"Tha.....nk.......you......" mumbled Hayoung shyly.

Although it wasn't quite audible but Eunji knew exactly what the girl wanted to say. With a motherly smile, she extended her other arm and ruffled the girl's hair.

"Thank you Hayoung-ah." smiled Eunji.

 

Although at first, Hayoung simply viewed Eunji as a mere stranger or just a nuisance in her life. But as weeks went by living with her babysitter, she was able to open her heart little by little. Now, she could almost but surely call her, an unnie. Although at times, Eunji did remind her of her late mother. Sometimes, her late childhood friend who was always by her side and often, little memories of her sister, Naeun whenever she was with her. But for sure, Hayoung knew that in the end, Eunji is just her babysitter.

 

A very persistant, feisty yet warm, comforting babysitter.

A babysitter you'll never find anywhere else in the world.

 

 

 

--

 

 


 

A/N: I'll leave this as an open ending. With many questions left unanswered, it's up to the readers to guess the backstory behind Naeun and Hayoung. Since I've given hints about a "late mother" and "childhood friend", I'll be looking forward to what kind of assumptions you readers will come up with! ^^ A haji story that was completely inspired by randomness with a subtle side of 2eun, thank you for reading Babysitter! Not sure when the next chapter will be, but see you then~