Clueless Player

Friendzoned

Aisht! Why isn't she replying? It's been an hour now, she's online but she's not replying. Did I do something wrong again? *cellphone vibrates* This must be her. What? She tweeted  but she won't reply to my text? She must really be angry at me. What did I do? Women!

Yaaah! Dara! why aren't you replying to my text. Where r u? What u doing? I just saw  u posted two coffee cups on twitter so I know you are not at work!

 

*cellphone vibrates*

 

Mwoh? On a date? Heol! 

 

What's up with this yeoja again? She's on a manhunt again. 

 

Who's the victim this time? An idol? An actor? A model? 

 

*cellphone vibrates*

 

None of my business?!!! Waaaah! This yeoja is unbelievable! 

 

Ok, but don't come crying to me if this one doesn't work out like the others! I tell u, you really have bad taste in men that's why u need to tell me. I'll be the judge!

 

*cellphone vibrates*

 

I will not! I will get a bf this year and we will live happily ever after!

 

OK, FINE! Dara have it your way! Aisht!

 

She's at it again, looking for her prince charming but she always ends up with a frog prince! I remember her crying over Jackass Jae, yes I thought of that, good, right? I even made a few rap lines using that and I would rap it whenever I feel like reminding her of that frog.

 

Dara is too innocent for those boys that's why she needs me to give her advice. That Jae is too pretty for his own good. Wooyoung is too in-love with her. That's scary! You know what I mean? Joongki is too perfect, it's creepy. Kim WooBin and that Taehyun, swimmer athlete guy is too tall for her. They don't match at all! 

 

Enough of Dara, I need to think about my performance for my upcoming solo concert. I think Dara should be in it. Hmmm... yeah definitely! *texts her immediately*