Confidently drunk

Friendzoned

"Later hyung. I think I need to go to Dara now." I said.

 

"Wae?", Top hyung asked. 

 

"I will introduce myself to Donghae and make sure Dara is not drunk!", I answered while walking away.

 

"Oh hey there Jiyong! Come here, meet Donghae, my new friend", Dara almost shouted. "Hey man, nice meeting you." Extending his hand to shake. " I finally met the famous G-dragon!", he added.

 

"Nice meeting you too!", I said, shaking his hand."I didn't know SuJu is close with 2ne1 girls. I was actually surprised to see you here."

 

"Actually it hasn't been long since I met Bom through Siwon, and Dara here, thanks to Bom", he said.

 

"Oh I see. Hey Dara, by the way, Sajangnim wants to talk to you", I said.

 

"Right now?" She answered with a sour face. "Yes, right now. Let's give him a call, come-on. Excuse us Donghae, it's just urgent." 

 

"Sure, go ahead, no problem." He answered.

 

When Dara and I reached a much more quieter area, I started taking off my shirt to her surprise. 

 

"Yaaaaah! What are you doing?!" She shouted.

 

I handed her the shirt and asked her to wear it. "Why would I do that?", she protested. "You're practically ! Wear this!", I exclaimed. She shouted back with a big "NO", crossing her arms and pouting. "You said Sajangnim wants to talk to me. What is it about?", she asked. 

 

I actually forgot about that. I made that up as an excuse to get her away from Donghae. "Uhhhmmmm...Sajangnim wants to talk to you regarding your performance in my concert", I said. "Why me?! Shouldn't he be talking to CL instead?", she answered.

 

Oh yeah, nice Jiyong, you didn't think this through. Now what?!

 

"Uhhmm. He cannot reach CL so Sajangnim asked me to ask you so you could ask CL later", I said. Whew, that was close.

 

"Ok sure, I'll ask CL later. Is that all?" She asked.

 

"No, that's not all", I answered panicking because she was about to turn her back on me. "Sajangnim also asked me to look after you girls in case somebody gets drunk, I need to you home immediately before you made a fool of yourselves"

 

"I am not drunk", she said. "Really?! You look drunk to me", I said. "I am not!" shouting at me while waving her point finger on my face.

 

"How many bottles have you had?" I know she had low alcohol tolerance. "I only had 4 (but she had 5 fingers up), I needed that to boost my confidence! Now, I don't mind wearing this outfit. I'm actually liking it, many boys said I looked hot tonight! She twirled and almost lost her balance, good thing I caught her before she fell flat on the floor. "Put-on your shirt now! I will not wear that!", she ordered.

 

"Ok Dara, you left me no choice", I lifted her and carry her on my shoulder while she's pulling my hair and shouting at me to let her down. I called my manager, "prepare the car, I'm taking Dara home. She's drunk!" 

 

"I will drive her back to their dorm. You can stay here and tell the girls about her." I instructed my manager. 

 

I deposited Dara at the front seat and buckled her seat belt. "No words from you woman! You're drunk, I'm taking you home!" She was about to protest but decided to just pout and stomp her feet like a little girl. She's even cuter when she's drunk. No wonder that Donghae dude wouldn't let her talk to other guys. 

 

When we get to their dorm, she said her stomach is not feeling better and she might throw-up. I panicked. "Yaaaah! Don't you dare throw-up in my car!" I scooped her up and ran like a madman until we reached the toilet of  their dorm. I was panting like a dog from carrying her then she said, "I actually feel better now, thanks Jiyong, you can go now!" 

 

"What?!" I shouted. "After I run all the way here carrying you, now, you will just shoo me away like a fly?! Waaaah! Dara-yah! "

 

"What? What do you want me to do, Jiyong-ah?" Approaching me until our faces are only an inch apart. I swallowed hard and my heart started racing. Why is this happening? I wasn't able to answer her question. I also asked myself,  what was I expecting? 

 

She smirked when she saw my reaction. She pulled back and started taking off her cropped top. Which left only her bikini top. My eyes bawled and I felt my shorts getting tighter. "Yaaaah! What are you doing?" 

 

"What? Don't you think I'm y in this outfit Jiyong-ah? Every boys in the party think so." She said in a seductive tone, I never heard before. That made me swallowed hard. What is happening here?

 

"You don't have to answer that, I can see it clearly.", she said looking down my shorts. I also looked down at where she's staring and saw my shorts is about to explode. She started chuckling. "Yah! That's a normal reaction from guys! I'm not gay and you're seducing me! When did you learn that? I better go now, Sajangnim is calling." I quickly ran out of the dorm and I can feel she's still chuckling behind that door. "That yeoja! Aisht!"

 

 

 

I cannot move on from the MOTTE in Manila performance. Those two flew us to Daragon heaven! They looked so happy together on stage. The vibe of his concert is very different from the other concerts. We really saw the real Kwon Jiyong! Even Untitled doesn't sound so sad, he even gave a big smile after the song. I think it's mainly because baby girl is with him. The IG live and their IG posts are fanfic materials!