Dazed & confused

Friendzoned

 

1. Do you like to be with her all the time? Check. Of course, she's my friend! I can just be myself with her, not GD but the real Kwon Jiyong.

2. Do you always see her in a crowd? Check. She's so little but for some reason, I would know it's her even just by hearing her footsteps. Is that weird?

3. Do you think of her even when she's not around? Check. She might be out again doing some weird stuff. 

4. Does it bother you seeing her flirting with another guy? Check. Especially if she's with  that Donghae dude.

5. Do you find everything she does, cute? Big check on that one. She never gets old! Is that even normal? 

6. Do you worry about her? Check. All the time! She is too naive for this world. 

7. Do you feel pain seeing her cry? Check. She's just too fragile. I hate seeing her cry! It makes me want to murder people.

8. Do you always prepare something special for her birthday? Check. Of course! She would definitely nag me if I don't! Last time I forgot her birthday, she didn't talk to me for a month! I wouldn't dare make the same mistake.

9. Can you imagine yourself kissing her? Check. Check. Check.

10. Do you imagine a future with her in your life? Check! Of course, we're BFFs. 

 

If you checked all the items...

YOU'RE OFFICIALLY WHIPPED! Goodluck Man!

 

"Aisht!" *throws the magazine at the door*

 

"Ouch Hyung! I told you to stop hitting my head!

 

"Ah, bianhe Seungri-ah."

 

"What is this magazine anyway?" *picks-up yhe magazine but Jiyong quickly snatched it*

"What did I tell you before Seungri? Mind your own business!" *walks-out fuming mad*

 

"Yaaah, yaaah, Kwon Jiyong! What's up with you man?! You might breathe fire any second now, stay away from any living things."

 

"Top hyung! I need your wisdom!"