Babysitter

Friendzoned

 

"Oppa, where are you?" Asked CL. "I just got home from your dorm. I sent home Dara 'cause she's drunk", I answered.

 

"Oh no! You left Dara alone? She has this bad habit of running around the village when she's drunk. Please get back there until we get home. " 

 

"Arasso! What time are you gonna fin..." *clicked* and the line went dead.

 

"Aisht! How can I go back there after that embarassing incident earlier? Mwooolah, if Dara  would go running around the village in bikini, that would create more trouble".

 

*ding* *ding* *ding*

 

Could she be out drunk? "Yaaaaah Dara open this door!" Actually I know the door code but I'm just afraid to go inside and find her in a not so presentable state. Suddenly the door opened and I was welcomed by a newly showered Dara wrapped in a tiny towel. Why does I feel so hot all of a sudden? My body is reacting weird today.

 

"Uhhmmmm... ahmmm... Chaelin asked me to look after you in case you would go running around the village in your bikini."

 

"Aisht! I can't believe CL." How dare she tell Jiyong about my sometimes weird drunk habit. Of all the people to babysit me, why him?

 

"I'm not that drunk anymore! I actually threw up after you left then showered so I'm almost sober now. Nevermind, just come inside"

 

My throat feels dry seeing her walking around in just that tiny towel. I try not to look and went directly to the couch to watch TV. I cannot concentrate knowing she's just the other side of the wall getting dressed. It didn't take long though and she got out of the room wearing pajamas.  

 

"Uhmmm sooo that Donghae was the guy you dated last week?, I asked. 

 

"Yeah! He was. He looks ok right? Bom is right, he is like a male version of me. We have a lot of similarities and same taste in food, music and other things. I think that's a good start. What do you think?"

 

"So he likes stuffed toys too and cutesy stuff?" I asked chuckling. "Maybe he's gay!"

 

"Yaaah! You're they gay one! You wear women's clothes most of the time!"

 

"Yaaaah Dara! Say that again and I'm gonna prove to you how straight I am." I said while approaching her. 

 

"Arasso! Arasso!", she said while pushing me backwards with her hands on my chest. Her remark really got into me. 

 

"Down dragon, down! You're so hot headed. Geeez, I was just kidding", she said. She walked to the couch and started scanning channels, dismissing our talk. I went to the kitchen to get drinks and chips. We always hang-out like this watching movies in her place or my place. 

 

"Ahjumma, are you really going to date Donghae?" I asked. "Yes, I will! He's got potential. I think he's a good boy!", she responded.

 

"Pffft...good boy my ! He's been linked to quite a few idols as well including Yoona! I heard they really dated." 

 

"Sooo what? I'm sure that's in the past now and just like what you said, I will turn into an ahjumma soon! I don't wanna die a Jiyongaaaaah!", she said in a very dramatic way.

 

"I told you I will marry you if we get to 40 and we still don't have anybody. Hahaha" We actually made that deal a few years ago, while we're having our drunk stupor over her heartache from JackassJae. We have it written in tissue paper and actually signed it. I just don't know where it went.

 

"Yaaaaah! I'm not a charity case! I will not reach 40 without getting married! Mark my word", she said with conviction.

 

I sat beside her on the couch and I got a sniff of her hair. Gosh, that smell is so addicting. It smells like fresh flowers. I didn't realized I closed my eyes while smelling her hair. She was  busy rummaging the chips I brought. 

 

"What the hell are you doing?", when she caught me with my eyes closed. 

 

"Uhmmmm. *yaaawn* I feel sleepy. If not for Chaelin calling me, I'd probably be asleep by now", I said.

 

"Yeah right! You'd probably go back to the party. I know you Jiyong. Well, thanks anyway for bringing me home before I got too drunk and made a fool of myself in front of Donghae."

 

"See that! I'm a really good friend aren't I?"

 

"I guess you are, too good, sometimes." She added in a low tone.

 

"What do you mean by that?" 

 

"Anida, the movie is starting, I heard this is an award winning movie", quickly changing the topic. 

 

Annnnnnnnd after 20mins... I felt her head on my shoulder. Great! Did the award for this movie involves making the viewers sleepy? I looked at Dara and she's far off dreamland by now. She looks so peaceful. Her skin is sooo milky and smooth. I touched her cheeks but she slapped her face thinking there was a mosquito. Kekeke. This yeoja is funny.

 

She suddenly moved and draped her arms and legs on me. She's cuddling me like I'm her ing stuff toy. ! Dara... jinjja, what are you doing to me? Ohhhh nooo! This is not good. I'm feeling something there... down, dragon, down.