Jealous non-boyfriend

Friendzoned

 

Woooooaaaah! Is that Dara? For real?! Waaah, this girl is surely desperate to find a bf these days. What is up with her? What is up with that get-up? It almost leaves nothing to the imagination. Well, I know this is a pool party and you're supposed to wear a swimsuit but that swimsuit is not like her at all. I wonder who made her wear that. I'm gonna talk to CL later. I am sure she's got something to do with this.

 

This party is rockin' loud music, pool games, unlimited drinks. Bom sure knows how to throw a good party. Lot of idols too. I didn't even know half of them. And what do you know, look at that, the Super Junior boys are here. Siwon definitely got the hots for Bom. Look at that stare. Top on the other hand is staring at Siwon with the same intensity or more like RAGE in his eyes.

 

Eunjae, Kyuhun and the rest of the gang are on the pool flirting with the new girl group from JYP. Wait a minute! They are missing one member. Hmmmmm......

 

Look at that... Donghae is talking to Dara. They are drinking, laughing, Dara hitting his arms. Wait! Rewind that. Is that really Dara flirting with Donghae? That is sooo not cool.

 

I look at my arms, then I look at Donghae's arms. Ok, that guy works out. But sooo do I! I'm gonna ask maknae here.

 

"Yah Seungri, is that Dara over there talking to Donghae?" 

 

"Whoooah! Dara noona is on fiyaaaah! I didn't think she could pull off a y outfit but she looks fiiiine! Ouch hyung! Do you really have to hit me on the head? You know I have a sensitive brain. I know a lot of languages and they might get jumbled if you hit me like that! Aisht!"

 

"Yah maknae, there's really no use talking to you. I was asking if that was really Donghae talking to Dara and you go on yapping about Dara. Geeez."

 

"Oh, right. The answer to your question is YES hyung, that is him... aaaaand he looks like he is into Dara noona. Look at that arms, Donghae is surely working out. Hyung, do you think his arms are thicker than mine? Ouch! Geeez, hyuuung! Really?! On my head, again!"

 

"Nevermind, you're useless. Go back to flirting with those girls over there."

 

"Ok hyung! Wish me luck!" And there goes Seungri sashaying on the poolside, doing cat walk while flexing his muscles, like he is in a damn Victoria's secret fashion show. Tsk. Tsk.

 

I'll go to Top hyung. I'm sure hyung would make more sense than Seungri. "Top hyung, what's up?"  

 

"Hey Jiyong-ah!" He greeted back while carrying his beer bottle and walking towards me. "Hey, do you think Siwon is better than me? Rate his face 1-10 then rate also his body 1-10?" He asked me.

 

"Whaaat?! What the are you saying hyung? I don't want to do that! I don't care about his body. I don't like men!" I answered in a raging tone.

 

"I know, I know...you're not gay. Although the rumors won't die down. I tell you Jiyong, you should do something about it." 

 

Aisht! Talking to hyung is making me regret I shooed  Seungri away. "What's up with you hyung? Why so agitated over Siwon?", I asked.

 

"Do you think him and Bom looks better than Bom and me?" Top hyung asked in a very dramatic way while whispering. We probably look like two ahjummas gossiping here in the corner.

 

"Well, hyung I really cannot tell because you are wearing a damn pajamas in a pool party!!! Is this a slumber party? Didn't you get the invite? It was shaped like a pool complete with floaters and people swimming. Do you think it's a blue bed and those people are going to sleep? Aisht!"

 

"Jiyong-ah you know I cannot wear trunks! I'm not comfortable. I need silk on my skin and I need to feel it wrapped around my whole body. My skin is sensitive!" Top answered with his hands moving around his body, touching his pajama like he's in a body lotion commercial. This hyung is going cray cray. He is taking acting into a whole new level and incorporating whatever he learned on those acting lessons in his daily life!

 

"By the way Jiyong-ah, when did Dara start dressing up like that? I thought Dara and I share the same principle in body flaunting. I was really counting on her to wear a diving outfit complete with the mask and flippers." Top said while chuckling. I don't see the humor there honestly. I don't find this situation funny at all especially when I look at Dara's direction.

 

"Ohhh wait, I see something here.", Said hyung in an alarming tone.

 

"What's that hyung?", I asked.

 

"It seems like Dara and this Donghae dude is hitting it off." Top hyung said while giving me a smirk. Is he mocking me?

 

"Really hyung?! Can you tell? Do you think Dara likes him? Can you rate him 1-10 on how compatible they look."