09:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN's POV

 

" are you really not going to tell me what happened to your face? " I asked SinB for the ninth time while raising my eyebrow at her. I'm really trying hard to look angry at her to make her spill out what really happened to her.

 

Last week when I arrived home from the university she has that bleeding corner of her lips, but she maintained her smile and welcomed me warmly as she always does.

 

" I just bump into something " she said murmurs as she avoids my gaze, she does that when she's lying. I already know her habits and the things that she does when she's lying, sleeping, eating and the list goes on. She's like a book that I've read a million times to the point that I've already memorized every piece and bits of her.

 

" bump on something? With the corner of your lips? " I repeated and she just weakly nodded her head " stop lying " I said.

 

I sighed when I realized that SinB won't really be going tell me the truth about it " don't let yourself get hurt, you don't own yourself alone now. Remember, I'm your owner and with that being said, I ask you not to let yourself get hurt without my permission " I calmly said.

 

She smiled at me and held my hand that's busy applying some cream on the side of her lips.

 

She shyly looked at me " even I don't own you... can I ask you the same thing? " she softly said. 

 

" you own every part of me, silly " I answered and ruffled her hair.

 

" really? " her eyes sparkled " I own this? " she gently squeezed my hand and I chuckled whilst nodded my head " also this? " she gently caressed my face, I can only bite my lips, suppressing the fluttering feeling that's building up on my heart " of course, silly " I murmur under my breath.

 

" then... " she suddenly went closer to give my lips a quick peck " I can do that every time I want? " SinB has that cheesy side of her that she's not aware of and I like seeing that every time.

 

A soft smile shoots up from my lips and this time, I am the one initiated the kiss " you can " I whispered as our lips parted " but not right now " I giggled as I look at her overly red face.

 

" I'll have to go now " I moved away from her and reached for my bag " don't make any trouble and wait for me for dinner, I'll buy some delicious foods " I said and waved my hands at her as a goodbye.

 

Every time I went out to go to the university or somewhere else that she's not going to be with me, I can see her eyes saddens. I want to wash off those sad eyes and just be with her every minute of the day, but that's just a hard thing to do because I have my own personal things that I should attend to.

 

I am aware that she's always looking at me from the window until my figure disappears from her sight and after that, I have no clue about what things she's doing. So every time I go out, I try my best to go home early and spend the remaining time of the day with her.

 

" unnie! " I shouted as I ring the doorbell of Sowon unnie's apartment.

 

She had a car for her birthday last year and since then she's driving me to the university when our schedule is the same and drive me home if her time allows her to.

 

" unn— " I was stunned when I saw an angel-like girl opened the door for me. She's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter