03:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly opened my eyes even my eyelids aren't cooperating with me— what's happening? I asked myself. I tried to sit down and my head immediately throbbed, I grunt in pain and fell down on my bed. My eyes are starting to tear up from the pain that's slowly building up, I regret waking up. I pull my hair out of frustration as I grit my teeth, wishing that this whole thing will finish soon.

 

" are you okay? " I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head to see her but my vision is too blurry due to the tears that are building up on the corner of my eyes, but I know who's the owner of that voice.

 

" my head is killing me " I frustratedly said as the pain continue to strike in, knocking hard on every corner of my head.

 

I felt her got up on my bed, she sat up on my tummy, leaned closer and gently grabbed both of my hands away from my hair.

 

I frowned at her " ya what are you doing!? " I exclaimed but she didn't respond and instead, she leaned even closer me. I felt her lips gently touched my forehead and like magic, the pain disappeared in a second.

 

She looked at me with worried eyes, wiping away my tears and gently caressing my face, her voice is very serene that I calmed down quickly " do you feel better now? " she softly asked but instead of thanking or responding to her question, I just immediately pushed her away from me.

 

I sat down and reached for my phone that's sitting on my side table and there, noticed a black bracelet like tattoo on my wrist. My eyes widened and moved my arms closer to me, looking at it carefully— no... no, she didn't... I then shift my gaze her her, looking at her with anger.

 

" what have you done!? " I sternly asked her, she seemed taken aback by how my voice sounded so angry.

 

This thing on my wrist is exactly what I saw on the book that I've read, the mark of ownership of an angel.

 

" that's the ma— " I cut her off.

 

" I know what this thing means! " I shouted at her " what I am asking is, why did you do it!? I clearly told you that I don't want to own you or any angel! " I am ing angry and the fear on her eyes are very evident. I wanted to say sorry for startling her, but my anger is just too strong that it masked away my pity towards her.

 

I was about to talk again when the doorbell rang. My attention went to the front door and thought about who could it be. I am about to walk to see who it is when I realized that she shouldn't be seen here.

 

" don't leave this room " I instructed her before leaving and shutting my room's door.

 

I fixed myself up before opening the door to see who could it be and when I opened it, I saw Yerin having that sour face and crossed arms.

 

" what? " I nonchalantly asked her as I raised my eyebrows.

 

" I should be the one asking you that! What happened!? " she shouted at me looking very angry and worried. I tilted my head a bit and looked at her with confusion— what does she mean?

 

" don't give me that look! " she pointed a finger at me " you haven't left your apartment for about three days now! Or... don't tell me you went out for three days straight!? " her eyes widening as she accuses me " ya, you missed a lot on your major subjects! " she continues to nag at me— but wait... three days? Am I sleeping for three days straight!? This is insane...

 

" what did you felt when you had your contract with SinB? " I asked her on the midst of her nagging at me. She frowned at me like I just asked her the biggest non-sense question ever " just answer me " I seriously said.

 

" nothing? I felt nothing " she shrugs " wait, why are you asking me this? " she curiously asked, but instead of feeding her curiosity, I rudely shut the door close.

 

I heard Yerin shout, threatening to kill me if I don't open the door but I just ignored her— she felt nothing from the contract and nothing happened to her? Then why did I end up sleeping for three days straight after I did the contract with that angel? Why did I experience pain from it? What is this?

 

I came back to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter