24:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I blinked my eyes multiple times before realizing where I am right now. I grunt from the pain that I am feeling right now, little movement of my body feels like hell.

 

I am on my knees and both of my hands are tightly tied up with a rope that's connected to the ceiling. I am very familiar with where I am right now, this room is the darkroom of Mingyu, located in the basement part of his house. The part of his house where he does everything he wants to me back when I was still by his side.

 

I looked at myself, I am left with my undergarments and there are multiple bruises upon my skin. I bit my lip, suppressing the sound of my sobs, I can't help but shed a tear. I should be happy that I don't have to find him to complete my mission, he's here and all I need to do is kiss him to break the contract and everything will be done, but thinking of what I am going to face makes me want to end my life right now.

 

" oh... my angel is already awake " Mingyu's walking towards me while pulling a plastic chair and his whip. He's smiling, I can see the excitement and demonic look inside his eyes and the urge to do something towards me.

 

" it's been a long time don't you think? " he said as he positions his chair right in front of me " didn't you miss me? " he asks as he sits down and crossed his legs.

 

I'm not responding to any of his words, I'm not planning on having this 'long time no see' conversation with him. All I want is him to untie me and get my mission done. Once I kiss him everything will be done and he'll get unconscious. Right now, that's my only chance and way out of here.

 

" why aren't you responding? " he continued as he touches my face with the whip that he has on his right hand.

 

" let me go... " I weakly said.

 

" but we aren't starting the party yet " he said and suddenly whipped me on my face.

 

I felt numb but I can somehow feel my blood gushing out of my face with that one. Despite that, I stayed silent and tried hard not to give him any emotion or reaction. He's getting entertained watching someone suffer, watching someone begs for their lives. He's a total psycho without any remorse and I'm not giving him what he wants.

 

" you... " gritting his teeth, he grabs my hair to make me look at his face "wench... " he's so angry, I can see the desire on his eyes to see red "you left me that night, didn't you realize how I got mad at you? " I am trembling by just looking at his face, he's scary.

 

Mingyu is the only son of a wealthy family. I met him and made him my owner for the only reason that he's well off and I thought it will be easy to manipulate him because he looks like a puppy who just wants love and attention outside this dark room of his, but I immediately regretted having a contract with him. I was fooled, outside his facade, there's a monster waiting to get unleashed inside him.

 

" I am your master and you just run from me " his grip is tightening " what do you think about me? Do I look that easy to you!? " he shouted and it feels like my scalp is going off my head, I feel like he's skinning my head.

 

" Oh, you're making me mad! " he fling my head and punched my stomach. I coughed blood and he just continued beating the hell out of me as he screams how wench I am, how I am, how unloyal and how useless I can be.

 

" my head is getting on fire! " he shouted again and kicked the plastic chair that he's sitting from earlier.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter