11:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head is aching damn much and my body feels very tired. I don't want to go to the university today, but all of my major subjects will be giving quizzes today and with that on my mind, I forced myself to get up and get my together. I just need to survive till the end of this day and everything will be just fine.

 

" unnie " Eunha rushed towards me when I suddenly fell on the ground. My hurts from that fall, but my head is in much pain, it's incomparable.

 

" are you okay unnie? " she asked as she tries to help me get up. I can see worries in her eyes so I tried hard to give her a smile to shoo away those worried eyes, I want to see her smiling at me, I don't want her to worry.

 

" hmmm... I just slipped " I lied. 

 

" you should be careful next time " she frowned at me and helped me get up " are you really okay unnie? Why don't you just stay here? " she said while still having those worried eyes. I sighed at myself and smiled brightly as I can at her, I held both of her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes.

 

" I'm okay, you should not worry too much about me. I don't want to see those wrinkles on your forehead " I said as I gently stretch her forehead " I'll get going now, okay? I'll see you later " I said and hugged her before leaving the apartment.

 

Yerin has no classes today, but I have no other choice but to call her to drive me to the university. I don't think I can drive on this state, it's either I will crash my car or I will cause an accident. She's not that good at driving but she's the better option at this moment.

 

Yerin opened her door and she was taken aback to see me in front of her apartment early in the morning " oh unnie " she exclaimed while yawning— I must have woken her up.

 

" sorry to wake you up but can you drive me? " I asked her.

 

" why? Did something happened to you? " great, I'm making everyone worry about me.

 

" nope, it's just... " I sighed " I'm not really feeling well right now, but I need to attend my classes today because my majors are giving quizzes today, I cannot miss it " she lifted her hand to reach for my forehead.

 

" eh, your temperature is just fine, you have no fever " she said " should we go to the hospital? " she asked me and like Eunha, her eyes were filled with worries.

 

" I said I can't be absent today, pabo " I smiled at her and lightly ruffled her hair.

 

" araso, I'll just change my shirt and get you some medicine " she said and went inside of her apartment for a minute.

 

While waiting for Yerin, I was startled when SinB suddenly walked towards me. She stared at me like she's staring right into my soul, she slowly shook her head and looked at me like I'm such a pitiful human being— this girl is really weird.

 

" what? " I asked her, raising my eyebrow and not hiding my dismay about her. Well, she's the same to me, she always boldly shows how she dislikes me.

 

" she's overdoing it " I was startled when she suddenly spoke. 

 

" huh? " should I be happy that she finally spoke to me? Well, maybe, but what does she mean by what she just said?

 

" SinB! " I am about to ask her what she means by that when Yerin suddenly pops be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter