25:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can hear someone whistling, waking me up from my short nap. I tried to open my eyes but my vision is still blurry. I can't open my eyes properly, making me unable to determine who's coming near me. My body feels like it's giving up on me because of the physical torture I've received from Mingyu.

 

As the sound of whistling is getting nearer and nearer towards me, I tried hard to lift my head and open my eyes wider, hoping that it can help my vision to get clear.

 

" Oh, you're awake? " Mingyu said while pulling the plastic chair and—  unnie!?

 

" I brought my new toy, you have a new friend— oh well, she's not a new friend to you, right? " he psychotically said and chuckled. Unnie's hands are tied behind her, her eyes are blindfolded and Mingyu's guiding her towards me.

 

" say your greeting to your friend " Mingyu said as he harshly grabs my face.

 

" unnie... " I weakly said— I wanted to get angry at what she did. I clearly told her not go here... I clearly told her not to... but my heart is feeling the opposite of anger, it can't stop from beating so fast because of the fact that unnie's here trying to save me, she's risking her life to save me.

 

" Oh, why are you crying? I beat you up to death earlier but you didn't cry, but now, by just the sight of this girl you're going to tear up? " he said and frowned at me as if I just gave him the biggest mystery of his life.

 

His eyes are getting fiercer and fiercer, in a split second, I felt a strong slap on my right cheek. It echoed around the room, I notice how unnie froze and when she got her together, she bravely shouted at him— don't... don't oppose him unnie, I'm fine...

 

" stop! Don't hurt her! " unnie shouted so Mingyu turned his head to unnie. I wanted to shout at Mingyu too but I have no strength to say something aloud, I'm too weak...

 

" if I won't hurt her then who am I going to play with? " he insanely asked and traced unnie's jaw. I want to get up from where I am kneeling at and get his filthy hand off unnie's skin but I can't— I'm feeling helpless and useless right now. I hate myself.

 

" should I play with you instead? " he continued. This is much more unbearable than every punches that Mingyu is giving me " then let me play with you " he said and forcefully opened unnie's button-up shirt.

 

My eyes widened, I feel so helpless and weak. I can only tightly close my fist but can't throw punches at him even how desperate I am to do that. The sight of unnie being in that state in front of Mingyu makes me want to kill him, I want to kill him... I don't give a damn if I cannot go back to heaven, I just want to end his life right now.

 

" stop it... " I weakly said while glaring at him. He chuckled at my reaction and made him want to do it more. His hands are slowly tracing unnie's figure and all I can do is shout at him. I have no strength left on me to even utter a word but when I saw him touching unnie's body, suddenly, I felt so hot from anger and my strength is suddenly rushing through my body.

 

I want to kill him.

 

" I said stop! " I shouted, much louder this time, but a slap just landed against my face once again. 

 

" don't hurt her! You can hurt me, but please don't touch her " unnie said, I looked at her hopelessly. I bit my lip out of frustration— unnie just shut up! I don't want you to get hurt, why can't you get it!?

 

" you two are making my head hurt, let's do it this way. I'll play with the both of you so no one would feel jealous " he said and another slap right on my right cheek.

 

I gasped when Mingyu suddenly punched unnie on her tummy " unnie! " I shouted when unnie fell on the ground. 

 

" you're so sensitive, eh? " Mingyu was amused by how unnie quickly fell on the ground with one punch, he's probably feeling so strong right now " it makes me want to play with you even more! " Mingyu excitedly said.

 

" you have a very soft skin, long legs, long hair, sharp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter