(Thriller) Welcome Home Mom & Dad - Jiwoo

Another Roleplay's Story Collection

Jiwoo’s parents went out for a business dinner so they hired a babysitter to watch out for her.
Arriving at the place, Jieun fixes up herself before hitting the doorbell gently. As the door opens, Jiwoo’s parents greeted her nice and warm. After leaving her with some notes and stuff, Jiwoo and Jieun are now finally alone at the house. “Jieun eonnie~” the little girl run towards her babysitter, trying to act all cute. “Can we have pasta for dinner? Pretty puhlease?” With that small cute gestures, Jieun chuckled and nods towards the young one. “Of course, we can. Now, I want you to stay on the living room and watch the movie you liked while I start preparing for your dinner, okay?” Happy and satisfied, Jiwoo run towards the living room and sat herself on the floor as she the television and tuned in to her favorite channel.
“So where is the kitchen?” Jieun asked herself as she wanders around. “The kitchen is downstairs, eonnie.” Jiwoo shouted from the living room. She nodded and headed straight downstairs, as soon as she got down, she saw a girl standing outside the window. This didn’t strike her as too suspicious or something and she just simply brushed it off her mind and starts preparing for their meal. Once she’s done, she puts the pasta on the plates and puts it on a tray. She then headed back to Jiwoo and gives her the pasta, “There you go, aegi.” She smiled and the both of them ate and watch Jiwoo’s favorite show together.
“Let me have that, missy.” Jieun grabbed the plate from Jiwoo and gives her a glass of water before taking the used dishes downstairs. As soon as she reached the floor, she immediately looks outside the window and saw the same little girl, only wearing a red cape. “Mwoya? It’s not Halloween yet, right?” She just shrugged it off again and continues walking to the sink and washes the dishes. After doing so, Jieun head back to where Jiwoo is and sat down on the couch. “Jiwoo-ahh, do you want some desserts? I think I saw some ice cream on your fridge.” She nodded as she gently caresses Jiwoo’s silky hair. “But mom said that I can’t have sweets at night.” The young lady pouted as she looks at Jieun. “We won’t tell your parents, okay?” With that, Jiwoo nodded her head excitedly while smiling widely. Jieun stood up and heads straight downstairs. She doesn’t know why but it already became a habit for her to look outside the window as soon as her feet landed on the floor, she saw the same little girl, still wearing the red cape and this time she got a knife on her hand. “What the—” Jieun turned off the lights and takes a deep breath before turning it back on but as soon as she opened the lights, the little girl was nowhere to be found. She immediately closed all the windows, took another deep breath and grabbed the ice cream from the freezer. Walking back to where Jiwoo is, she kept on thinking on whether what she saw downstairs are true or not.
Moments later, the both of them finished their little dessert and little Jiwoo seems a little sleepy already. “Eonnie, can you put me to bed? I don’t think I can wait for mom and dad to arrive.”
“Alright sweetie. Let’s go to bed.” Jiwoo and Jieun stood up from and leaves the living room and head straight to Jiwoo’s bedroom. Jiwoo lays down comfortably as Jieun sat down beside her, “Jiwoo-ah, your mom said that you must drink your medicine before going to bed.” Jiwoo nodded and tell her that her medicines are downstairs. It snapped Jieun immediately that she has to go downstairs again. “Uhmm.. Really? Don’t you have any medicines here in your room?” Jiwoo shook her head. “Mom kept my medicines downstairs so I won’t be able to hide it from her.” A small and soft chuckle left Jiwoo’s lips which made Jieun smile. “Okay then. I’ll be right back, okay?” With a racing heart, Jieun bravely took a step outside Jiwoo’s room and heads straight to the kitchen. She opened the lights with her shaky arms and little did she know; the girl is not there. It struck her really hard this time. She immediately grabbed the medicines and a glass of water before rushing upstairs and heading straight to Jiwoo’s room.
“Are you okay, eonnie?” Jiwoo asked the older one as she looked really pale. “Y-Yes. Yeah. Don’t worry. So, here’s your medicines. I brought it for you.” Jieun gave the medicine to Jiwoo and after a several minutes, Jiwoo fell asleep and her parents arrived.
“Thank you so much for taking care of our daughter.” Mrs. Jeon said as she shook Jieun’s hands gently. “And here’s your pay for tonight. We hope that we can call you again some other time.” Jieun accepted her pay and nods. “Of course, Jiwoo is such a kind and cute baby. I’m just lucky to baby sit her.”

It’s been a few weeks since Jieun was at the Jeon’s place but she still remembers the girl. “Mwoji?” She sighs then fishes out her phone as she felt the vibration of it. “Oh, it’s from Mrs. Jeon.” She read the message and immediately left her place and goes straight to the place of the Jeon’s, “I’ll be seeing Jiwoo again.” A wide smile was plastered on her face as the idea came to her. 
Upon arrival, she pressed the doorbell and was greeted by Jiwoo’s parents with a smile. She greeted them back happy and politely. “We won’t say much now since you already know what to do, right?” Mr. Jeon stated. “Yes sir. I’ll take a good care of her, I promise.” With that, the parents left Jieun and Jiwoo at the house. “Jiwoo-ah, eonnie is back. Eodiii?” She wanders around as she looks for the little girl she’s been waiting to see but to her surprise, the little girl goes to her running and hugs her real tight. “I miss you so much eonnie. I thought I will never ever see you again.” She pouted as she looks at Jieun that made the older one chuckle. “Aww.. I miss you too baby.” She then kneels down to level up with Jiwoo, “So, what do you wanna eat for tonight’s dinner? I’ll make it extra more special.” “I want pasta again eonnie.” She nodded with a smile then Jiwoo runs to the living room as if she knows what to do already. Jieun shook her head in amusement and was to step downstairs but she suddenly remembered the little girl that she saw few weeks ago. She took a deep breath before taking a step downstairs, she opened the lights and just like before, the girl was there and so is her red cape but the knife is gone. Trying to convince herself that it’s alright, she then started to prepare for Jiwoo’s pasta. After doing so, she then started to cook. It took her a little while but she then finished her meal and puts it on a plate. She then puts in on a tray and prepares a glass of orange juice before heading upstairs. “Jiwoo-ah, let’s eat.” The two of them ate their pasta just like what they did few weeks ago. “Are you done Jiwoo? Let me have your plate.” Jiwoo then gave her emptied plate and glass to Jieun as she heads back downstairs. And as usual, as soon as she opened up the lights, she looked outside the window and saw the same girl wearing the same cape but this time, it looks like it’s a little closer and it has the knife back. Not wanting to alert the kid upstairs, Jieun covered and puts the plates on the sink before rushing upstairs. “Phew.. Yah Jieun. Get yourself together.” She uttered to herself and she pats her cheeks gently. “Eonnie, what are you doing?” Jieun was a little shocked seeing the little girl, “N-Nothing baby. Kaja. Let’s watch again.” She nodded and the two of them heads back to the living room.
They’ve been watching tv for quite a while and Jieun suddenly felt thirsty so she stood up and heads back down the stairs. “Please.. Leave us alone..” With that soft whisper, Jieun opened up the lights and saw the same girl with the cape and knife but this time it was really close and she can see that the knife is stained with blood.

A few hours have passed and Jiwoo’s parents have returned from the business dinner. “Jiwoo-ah, we’re home ~ Jieun? Where are you?” Mrs. Jeon, put her clutchbag on the couch and wanders around to look for either Jieun and Jiwoo but to her surprise, she saw blood marks on the floor coming from the kitchen. She screamed, alerting her husband that run immediately towards her. Even though they are scared, they still followed the blood stains on the floor which leads to Jiwoo’s bedroom. They both looked at each other, scared of what might have happened to their daughter. Slowly, Mr. Jeon opened up the door and was in a big surprise to see their daughter, sitting and surrounded by a small pool of blood forming on the floor. A lifeless Jieun is seen laying in front of her. “Welcome home, mom and dad.”

Written by: Jiwoo