A Love That Cannot be Conveyed - Jungkook

Another Roleplay's Story Collection

Remember the old times we have together? A lot of memories are still re-flashing in my mind over the past 8 years since after we parted. "They" never leave me even until now. Is it my fault that make us apart? Or is it that we aren't even fated to be...?

All along in my life, I always wanted to have someone to be my true guardian and angel, who is always there to stand up for me, giving me the warmth that I want and never letting me go, but mostly importantly knowing my pain, my scars, my fears, everything.

And I found u... caring for me secretly, helping me even when I didn't open my mouth to ask, comfort and joke with me when I am down, making me feel safe and secured, and that my existence is special to u. 

-Flashbacks of our moments-
"Are u okay?", she pat my head
"I'll help you", giving me her warm smiles
"You did well" , she pat my head with an eyesmile on her face
"No one is allowed to bully him!" , warning them as she stands in front of me
"It's alright, everything is fine now~ I'm always here for you" *says in assuring way" 
"We'll play next time, I promise", she poked my forehead playfully
"Who bullied you? Tell me..", she said in a calm yet angry tone
"Stop it! No one lay a hand on him like that ever since he was young!" , she yelled while holding me behind her
"I'm sorry, I came late.", hugging me and my hair softly*
"Hwaiting!', smiling cutely and make gesture as she ruffle my hair*
"I won for our competition!" , came running to me with happy smiles on her face and embrace me into her hugs

-End of Flashback-

All these memories always flutters me, feeling the warmth you gave me, always making my heart beat for u and feel so secured the way you take care of me like a brother..

Honestly, I see u more than just my sister.. 
"I like you" 
"I wanna be with you as someone more than just a brother to you"
These words.. that can't be told as I don't wanna affect us. All I do is to admire and look out for you from afar and acting all along to keep us the same.. Ofc.. I plan to tell you one day, when I am ready..

But who knew that one day...

-Flashback; In the call-
"Oh, Noona, Finally! I miss you! I have something to tell you-- Uh..." my smiles just faded slowly as I heard a different voice from the other line..
"Sorry, Sir.. She is gone already!"
"W-What? She--"
"Yes, I'm sorry.." and ended call...
"W-What..? S-She.." , tears dripping on my face as I feel lifeless.. "This can't be..", being hopeless and speechless as I sobs quietly...

My heart skipped.. My mind went blank.. 

-End of Flashback-

You are not only gone for other things that you told me you will be busy with.. But gone to a far place without me knowing~ "I love you", these 3 words that I can't even tell you before you go.. 

Until now, even tho I am lost, talking to myself sometimes as if you were here with me. Feeling that pain in my chest and crying myself to sleep at night.. I'm tired of it.. I still can't accept the fact that you are gone.. forever.. 

I can't find the same you anymore.. I can't find someone who can replace you in my heart.. I can't feel myself, nor can I breath.. even my heart.. I don't know anymore~

Written by: Jungkook

AFF: @KirokoTatsuya