Don't Go - Baekhyun

Another Roleplay's Story Collection

Present 

"Please don't go" I said. He look at me and smile weakly as if showing me his real emotion will break him down, "I had to.." he utters. He took a step back and just like that, he was gone. Everything about him was now gone. 

Weeks turns into months, months turns into years. 

The boy mumble under his breath, "I'll be able to live without you... but not just now, it feels great reminiscing our memories together.." while standing beside the railway, where both of them went before, where he reminisce there memory on this day, watching the view front of him with his tears starting to trickles on his cheeks. 

-

❝ The moon split in half and the stars crumbled, falling like fireworks in the sea ❞ 
❝ I watched my world fall apart the day my love left me ❞ - Christy Ann Martine

 

Flashback 

"I told you it's beautiful around here!" He said while looking so bright and happy. I look at him and can't help but smile, "It is..", I utter softly while watching him take the photo, his beautiful smile displaying on his beautiful lips. He look at me with those gaze that make my heart pound harder inside my rib cage, that makes me forget what's happening around me, "Things are easy when it's like this.." he mutters softly, as if he was afraid the world will know, as if he was afraid that the moment he spill those words, everything will start falling down. I hold his cheeks and spread it gently, making him smile, "There.. that's how I'd like to reminisce this day" I said softly while looking at him. 



❝ You see ❞, she said, ❝ your first love isn't the first person you give your heart to—it's the first one who breaks it ❞- Lang Leav 

Written by: Baekhyun