Suicide - Hoseok

Another Roleplay's Story Collection

A picture speaks a thousand words. This picture tells a story about a boy who is struggling to control his emotions. He is feeling sad,depressed ,heartbroken and all sort of negative emotions. He does not know what to do next. He is lost in deep thoughts. He is feeling this way because of a girl who broke his heart. He truly loved her and he always prioritised her wants and needs. He treated her like a queen but one day she left him for another man. After he found out about this he was an emotional wreck. He felt worthless and so he decided to hide himself from the rest of the world. He turned to dancing which was his passion to help him get out of his pain. Now, he is slowly moving on from his painful experience.

No one is perfect.Everyone experiences a downfall at some point in our lives.He was a young boy who had big dreams. Dreams to become someone big that had a huge impact on the lives of people. He started working on his dream from a very young age. Everyone thought he was crazy for being so hardworking when kids his age went out to play. They mocked him and always tried to put him down. He tried his best not to care about those comments. However,one day it affected him. He decided to hide himself from the rest of the world and he began to lose faith in himself. The boy who was once positive about achieving his goals was no more. He began to do things that harmed his body because of all the pressure he was facing. He did not realise that his actions were not only affecting him but also those around him. He decided to end his life. He felt that there was no point in living anymore. He was about to commit suicide when he met a stranger who tried to stopped him from taking his own life. However, he did not heed the advice of the stranger and just jumped. Years later, he is seen reflecting on his mistakes in his after life.

Written by: Hoseok

AFF: @Hopeseokkie